Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Trump Campaign Promise Fulfilled - Killing lots of families

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    whats not being discussed is the blowback for using sarin gas. Is this a nukable offense?...i'm thinking mad dog has an answer. Time will tell.
    According to Seymour Hersch, Hillary worked to get Libyan Sarin over to her terrorist friends in Syria to commit a false flag sarin attack. So does that mean the USA should be nuked?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    dannos was saying that George Soros owns antiwar.com now so #fakenews. .
    I think you meant airwars.org

FYI, the propaganda outlet behind this story (airwars/white helmets) was found to be implicated in the false flag attack in Syria..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?509663-George-Soros-White-Helmets-Implicated-in-Syrian-False-Flag

Like I said, when you are reading propaganda by people who like to slaughter people by the millions, you should be very wary.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You can't respond to the argument, so you pick one little piece that doesn't really change anything at all and pretend you defeated the argument. That is intellectually weak and dishonest.
    Sounds a lot like someone who began by saying, I think that link goes to a site possibly funded by George Soros, so whether the contents are factual or not, I declare it invalid and anyone who ever clicked it a neocon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sounds a lot like someone who began by saying, I think that link goes to a site possibly funded by George Soros, so whether the contents are factual or not, I declare it invalid and anyone who ever clicked it a neocon!
    Huh? No.

It IS funded by George Soros.

So whether the contents are factual or not, you SHOULD be wary of the facts, but mostly wary of narrative they are trying to set.

Or you can be a George Soros tool. There are a lot of those. You would be in bigly company.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Huh? No.

It IS funded by George Soros.

So whether the contents are factual or not, you SHOULD be wary of the facts, but mostly wary of narrative they are trying to set.

Or you can be a George Soros tool. There are a lot of those. You would be in bigly company.
    But you haven't refuted any of the claims.

You just pointed out who provides funding to the site (whether it's fully funded by him or just got three dollars from one of his organizations once you refuse to specify) and used that as a pretext to say, 'Look! Over there!'

Which was handy, as you were losing the debate. Badly.

And then you turn around in the same thread, and say that picking on one not-so-relevant detail and pretending that constitutes a meaningful response is 'intellectually weak and dishonest'.

Well, dannno, it's always intellectually weak and dishonest. Even when you do it.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But you haven't refuted any of the claims.

You just pointed out who provides funding to the site (whether it's fully funded by him or just got three dollars from one of his organizations once you refuse to specify) and used that as a pretext to say, 'Look! Over there!'

Which was handy, as you were losing the debate. Badly.

And then you turn around in the same thread, and say that picking on one not-so-relevant detail and pretending that constitutes a meaningful response is 'intellectually weak and dishonest'.

Well, dannno, it's always intellectually weak and dishonest. Even when you do it.
    I didn't refute it because it doesn't matter. If you want to read George Soros propaganda and follow that narrative, then you go ahead and be a George Soros toolbag.

The fact that George Soros is spending money to promote something says more about that thing than the actual contents of that thing.

Sorry, I'm not going to be a tool of George Soros. You can't convince me.

If he is successful and gets Trump out of office, millions more people will die as a result if history is any indication.

Once again, you manage to get a rebuttal posted in under four minutes. And once again, it isn't a rebuttal at all. It doesn't address the issue, it says nothing of substance, it's a nitpick masquerading as a rebuttal, it says nothing, it does nothing, and it fits your own criteria for what is 'intellectually weak and dishonest.'

You aren't even being amusing, unlike the time you argued for days that women like their cervix slammed repeatedly. Therefore, you aren't worth the attention you're whoring for.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-11-2017 at 05:04 PM.

trump's March 16 mosque droning in Al Jina looks worse and worse as days go by.

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/04/18/r...kely-unlawful/

Report: US Attack on Syrian Mosque Full of Civilians ‘Likely Unlawful’
    Pentagon Failed to Analyze Target Before Attack
    by Jason Ditz, April 18, 2017

On March 16, US warplanes attacked a crowded mosque in Aleppo Province, killing at least 38 people during a religious lecture. Human Rights Watch (HRW), having conducted their own investigation into the matter, says the attack was “likely unlawful.”

The US has promised their own investigation into the matter but so far haven’t offered much of anything, jumping between conflicting claims that it was an al-Qaeda target, that it wasn’t a mosque at all, and speculating that the Syrian military might’ve coincidentally attacked the mosque during an active US airstrike, despite pieces of US munitions being found inside the mosque.

HRW attributed this to a lack of target analysis ahead of the attack, saying that officials were unaware that the site was a mosque and unaware that they attacked during the start of evening prayers, saying that even cursory analysis could’ve figured at least some of this out.

HRW went on to advise the US to “do its homework” before launching such strikes. The Pentagon, however, is always interested in being able to deny incidents, irrespective of the lack of credibility of such a denial, and claiming they didn’t know it was a mosque, because they didn’t check, might ultimately be enough for the Pentagon to keep the incident out of their official toll of civilians killed, despite killing a number of civilians in the process.
    Over and over, the killer kills, pleads not guilty, and acquits himself.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

You aren't even being amusing, unlike the time you argued for days that women like their cervix slammed repeatedly. Therefore, you aren't worth the attention you're whoring for.
    If you think it is wise to follow George Soros propaganda, go ahead, but it is funny how you are trying to school me on an argument clinic while being totally intellectually dishonest. Why don't you tell me why you think it is a good idea to follow the narrative of George Soros, no mind that he is known as a propaganda master, he is known for making $#@! up - in fact I posted a thread about how the white helmets were implicated in the sarin gas false flag.. they have also been caught fabricating numbers and deaths more recently. Give me one reason why I should trust his propaganda? Then give me another reason why I should follow his pro-NATO neocon narrative?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ian-False-Flag

I mean, it looks like you can't be intellectually honest about any topic. I never said anything about slamming a woman's cervix, the person who was arguing with me was the one who brought up slamming their cervix. What I was saying was that contact with the cervix during intercourse creates a more pleasurable situation for a lot of women, many of whom report a more intense, different type of orgasm than they experience without that type of contact. It doesn't have to be slamming, although that may be pleasurable for some women I don't know, but I don't think that would be pleasurable for the guy either so I'm pretty sure the slamming thing is normally not an issue. But go ahead and keep telling everybody about how I thought slamming a woman's cervix was so great and something about holographic wings on missiles that I supposedly "spammed the forum with" when I don't even remember ever reading or watching anything about holographic wings on missiles, and I remember a lot of $#@! about my research on 9/11 and I am not one to post while blacked out on alcohol. So keep up the lies, keep up the slander, if you think that is the best way to get your point across, but I don't think it is. You would be better off using honest reasonable and persuasive arguments.

If you think it is wise to follow George Soros propaganda, go ahead, but it is funny how you are trying to school me on an argument clinic while being totally intellectually dishonest. Why don't you tell me why you think it is a good idea to follow the narrative of George Soros, no mind that he is known as a propaganda master, he is known for making $#@! up - in fact I posted a thread about how the white helmets were implicated in the sarin gas false flag.. they have also been caught fabricating numbers and deaths more recently. Give me one reason why I should trust his propaganda? Then give me another reason why I should follow his pro-NATO neocon narrative?
    Contrarianism is not logic, nor is it 'intellectually honest.' Facts do not cease to be facts just because they happen to be agreed upon by people you do not like.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

https://twitter.com/airwars/status/854583538133454848
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Contrarianism is not logic, nor is it 'intellectually honest.' Facts do not cease to be facts just because they happen to be agreed upon by people you do not like.
    No, what I'm saying is that George Soros is a known fabricator, the white helmets are known fabricators and whatever agenda George Soros has is BAD. So if you are going to follow his narrative, then you are going to be led down the wrong path.

I know George Soros is your little buddy, but I'm talking to people who don't like George Soros which is most people here.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/airwars/status/854583538133454848
    Why does George Soros all of sudden care about civilian casualties? Do you know his history?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/ProPublica/statu...00489797840899
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

No, what I'm saying is that George Soros is a known fabricator, the white helmets are known fabricators and whatever agenda George Soros has is BAD. So if you are going to follow his narrative, then you are going to be led down the wrong path.
    Which narrative are you going to choose to follow? The one created by fabricators, or the other one created by different fabricators?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Totally irrelevant. And I am not a neocon, you are a neocon if you support George Soros.
    So lets see here. Trump is not a neocon for murdering kids. You are not a neocon for supporting him murdering kids. Soros is a neocon for being against Trump murdering kids. And anyone who doesn't support Trump murdering kids is a neocon for agreeing with Soros about that.

Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    So lets see here. Trump is not a neocon for murdering kids. You are not a neocon for supporting him murdering kids. Soros is a neocon for being against Trump murdering kids. And anyone who doesn't support Trump murdering kids is a neocon for agreeing with Soros about that.

Got it.
    You should do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You should do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    Because those who do research discover that Trump hasn't actually murdered lots and lots of kids?

If the White Helmets are really «neutral, impartial and humanitarian» and do «serve all the people of Syria», then why should they work only in areas controlled by the violent opposition and nowhere else? Why don’t they help Syrians who suffered from terrorists’ attacks in the government – controlled areas? The White Helmets claim to be unarmed but there are photos which show their members carrying arms and celebrating terrorist group’s military successes.

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity stated that that a major objective of SCD was to produce anti-President Assad commentary, on social media and elsewhere.

The organization has been accused by critics of fabricating reports and rescues. On 15 December, Russia Today (RT) interviewed residents, who had just left eastern Aleppo after it fell to government forces, claiming SCD operatives had stolen jewelry and only helped when cameras were present. Vanessa Beeley has published her investigative stories to rip off the mask of the White Helmets, exposing it as a terrorist group. The journalist also exposed Mosab Obeidat, one of the SCD leaders, as an arms trader personally involved in the transactions to supply terrorists with arms and ammunition.

The White Helmets have posted fraudulent photos so as to blame the Syrian military for civilian casualties and intentional targeting of civilians. On November 30, Russia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs made a detailed statement about the fake pictures provided by the group for press. In late October, the Russian Defense Ministry said the group had produced fabricated photos to blame the Russian military for what it had not done.

The organization had spread around the stories about the horrors of Russian air strikes before Russia’s parliament even granted President Putin the authority to use the Air Space Forces in Syria.

The UN conference Against Propaganda and Regime Change, for Peace and National Sovereignty took place in early December. Eva Bartlett, an independent Canadian journalist, said no international organizations operated in Syria to make media use such dubious sources of information as the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights which is represented by only one person!

Hailed as heroic rescuers rushing to the aid of injured civilians in terrorists-controlled parts of Syria, the White Helmets are nothing else but an elaborate deception. The group is nothing else but a tool used by Western spy agencies to denigrate Russia and everyone who does not support the terrorists in their effort to overthrow the Syria’s legitimate government. The organization is a good example of the fact that all is fair in propaganda wars waged by the Western intelligence agencies against Russia.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...-agencies.html

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Because those who do research discover that Trump hasn't actually murdered lots and lots of kids?
    No, they discover that the globalists who are against Trump and are providing this information, which is often fraudulent, actually want to murder millions of times more children than Trump has (if any).

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...ummm...your true controller$ control 'the monetary fraud/abomination' under which we are enslaved
    So why not free yourself? That is what I would recommend.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...of-Sound-Money

https://Midas.gold

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity stated that that a major objective of SCD was to produce anti-President Assad commentary, on social media and elsewhere.
    Literally no one is claiming that is not the case.

On 15 December, Russia Today (RT) interviewed residents, who had just left eastern Aleppo after it fell to government forces, claiming SCD operatives had stolen jewelry and only helped when cameras were present. Vanessa Beeley has published her investigative stories to rip off the mask of the White Helmets, exposing it as a terrorist group. The journalist also exposed Mosab Obeidat, one of the SCD leaders, as an arms trader personally involved in the transactions to supply terrorists with arms and ammunition.
    Using RT as a source to talk about the bias of another source is hilarious.

If a major objective of the white helmets is to produce anti-Assad commentary, what is a major objective of RT?
    Last edited by TheCount; 04-19-2017 at 03:01 PM.
    Pinochet is the model

Literally no one is claiming that is not the case.
    So you are hoping for regime change? Because that is why the white helments were funded, and that is why they produce fraudulent information.

When Trump got elected, they were like, "oh $#@!, now the white helmets have another use for us, we can make Trump look bad too!"

It's like getting two birds stoned at once.

So you are hoping for regime change?
    No.

Because that is why the white helments were funded, and that is why they produce fraudulent information.
    No.

When Trump got elected, they were like, "oh $#@!, now the white helmets have another use for us, we can make Trump look bad too!"
    No.

Is the number of people dying in Syria due to US involvement zero or more than zero?

In these specific airstrikes - has anyone died? Been wounded? Again - zero, or more than zero?
    Pinochet is the model

No.
    George Soros wants regime change, he wants Trump out of office so the US has a President more friendly to regime change in Syria. This is painfully obvious and has been my contention since the beginning of the thread.

No.
    Uh, yes, sorry, but you are 100% wrong here, you need to go research George Soros before you embarrass yourself again.

Is the number of people dying in Syria due to US involvement zero or more than zero?
    It could be more than zero, but it is impossible to tell when globalists control the scoreboard.

In these specific airstrikes - has anyone died? Been wounded? Again - zero, or more than zero?
    Probably more than zero, but there is a bigger question. Why does George Soros suddenly care about civilian casualties? George Soros is responsible for millions of civilian casualties and always puts out propaganda for more war. So why are you paying attention to it?

It could be more than zero, but it is impossible to tell when globalists control the scoreboard.
    Are you proposing that the United States is executing a campaign of airstrikes that is entirely without human cost?
    Pinochet is the model

https://twitter.com/airwars/status/854358945355509763

Are you proposing that the United States is executing a campaign of airstrikes that is entirely without human cost?
    Civilians? I would imagine so, yes.

But it doesn't matter, you don't get it. You aren't even trying to understand why it might be a mistake to listen to an organization funded by the globalists who have been caught fabricating deaths and atrocities multiple times. You are hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/airwars/status/854358945355509763
    These statistics are about as useful and accurate as the ones you posted to support Hillary Clinton becoming President.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast