View Poll Results: What is Donald Trump's IQ?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 80-100

16 19.75%
  • 101-125

24 29.63%
  • 126-149

28 34.57%
  • 150+

13 16.05%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What is Donald Trump's IQ?

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Lot's of people have wealthy parents who give them endless assistance. Few rise to the level that Trump has. Of course he wouldn't be where he is if he was born into a poor family, but he took his dad's money and influence and took it to the next level. That is a huge success any way you look at it.
    He has done the same thing with his kids.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody change their mind?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He doesn't strike me as being very intelligent, I think Rand is probably smarter.
    That's a real puzzler for me, also.

I've been thinking for quite a while now that this blustery, can't-string-a-coherent-sentence-together guy we see stumping on the campaign trail is a manufactured persona he's developed over the years - especially when enemies (and press) are in the room.

I become more convinced when I hear smart, eloquent guys like Nigel Farage talk about him.

I would love to see Farage in the Administration.....

::
    Last edited by timosman; 04-09-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Everybody sticking to their original estimates.

100 - 109 . Or , 9 points higher than baraq .
    Do something Danke

//
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Anybody change their mind?
    I don't think there is any IQ test designed to measure someone of Trump's kind of genius
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't go by IQ score. It depends on the standard deviation. On a close-ended IQ test, the max score may be 150, and then a score of 132 is very high. On an open-ended score test, someone can actually score an IQ of over 200! Marilyn vos Savant didn't get that score on the WISC. Also, this IQ Kids site, they gave Hillary a much higher score than Obama until he got elected. Then, things got revised to give him a much higher score. So some things "change" when someone gets voted in. There is some subjectivity with these websites comparing candidates.
    By the way, Trump spoke on a 4.5 grade vocab during the primaries, etc. Rand was at about 7.5 grade, so it wasn't like he was talking down to the electorate.
    Last edited by Tinnuhana; 04-15-2017 at 12:28 AM.

somebody missed some decimal points in those poll choices......

There is actually strong correlation between income and IQ, but a high IQ does not guarantee a high income or success nor does a low IQ guarantee poverty.
    I bet the UNA Bomber had a high IQ .

Quote Originally Posted by YoBabyYoBabyYo View Post
    Anyone who doesn't think that Trump is a genius is missing something. He knows exactly what he is doing, and he is playing you and all the self appointed intellectual establishment/pundits for the fools that you are.
    A user name like that should get at least one free pass from banishment .

Many people claim that Donald Trump has an IQ score of somewhere between 151 - 156 which would mean he is a genius, smarter than 99.99% of the population. This is based on his SAT score, back when SAT scores correlated with IQ, and his graduating from Wharton.

Here are some related articles and social media:

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...q-3038790.html

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...425920?lang=en

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2577023

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/trump...ile-james-dean

What are your thoughts?
    What was Trump's SAT score? (Trump transferred to Wharton from Fordham so his SAT score may not have mattered ] -it wasn't an MBA either but a BA. Fordham has no minimum SAT requirement to get in http://www.prepscholar.com/sat/s/col...SAT-scores-GPA )

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...128-story.html

Trump’s college background, in fact, is often his key piece of evidence for his intellectual superiority. But there’s less here than meets the eye. Trump did graduate from the Wharton School of business at the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League college. But Trump did not get an MBA from Wharton; he has a much less prestigious undergraduate degree. He was a transfer student who arrived at Wharton after two years at Fordham University, which U.S. News & World Report currently ranks 66th among national universities. (Besides, simply going to an Ivy League school doesn’t prove you’re a genius.)

Gwenda Blair, in her 2001 book “The Trumps,” said that Trump’s grades at Fordham were just “respectable” and that he got into Wharton mainly because he had an interview with an admissions officer who had been a high school classmate of his older brother. And Wharton’s admissions team surely knew that Trump was from one of New York’s wealthiest families.
    For years, numerous media reports said Trump graduated first in his class from Wharton, but that’s wrong. The 1968 commencement program does not list him as graduating with any sort of honors.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-10-2017 at 03:37 PM.

Education is no bearing on IQ.

Just because somebody paid to have somebody else tell them they are smart, that doesn't mean they are smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    What was Trump's SAT score? (Trump transferred to Wharton from Fordham so his SAT score may not have mattered ] -it wasn't an MBA either but a BA. Fordham has no minimum SAT requirement to get in http://www.prepscholar.com/sat/s/col...SAT-scores-GPA )

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...128-story.html
    Ya, besides, the SAT score required to get into Wharton back then was equivalent to an IQ of 145-149, not 156..

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ya, besides, the SAT score required to get into Wharton back then was equivalent to an IQ of 145-149, not 156..

According to what I could find, he transferred to Wharton based on who he knew- not what his SAT was. And since the SAT has changed over time, it is extremely difficult to say what somebody's IQ is based on that. Fordham has no minimum SAT score so it could have been anything.

https://www.txantimedia.com/?p=2168

According to the Penn State Admissions Department transfers must provide SAT scores (along with grades and other information), but there is no minimum score required and 25% of transfer students will be below the median score of 1400. Considering that Trump may have used a special favor to enter Wharton, it’s entirely possible that his SAT score was below the median, meaning his IQ could well be in the 120 to 130 range. Dr. Sewell confided in me that the focus of his article was not Trump’s IQ but his personality traits, and his speculation about Trump’s IQ was just that, speculation. Furthermore, he was surprised to find that Trump was a transfer student at Wharton.

As an aside, Donald constantly brags about graduating from Wharton business school, but he never points out that he did not receive an MBA from the prestigious Wharton School of Business. His degree is from the Wharton School of Commerce and Economics. Donald attended the Wharton School as an undergraduate and received a BS degree only.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-10-2017 at 03:58 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to what I could find, he transferred to Wharton based on who he knew- not what his SAT was. And since the SAT has changed over time, it is extremely difficult to say what somebody's IQ is based on that. Fordham has no minimum SAT score so it could have been anything.

Since he graduated alongside others who did get those scores, the only way it could have been "anything" is if he paid off all of his professors for his grades.

Any proof?

Since he graduated alongside others who did get those scores, the only way it could have been "anything" is if he paid off all of his professors for his grades.

Any proof?
    What were his grades? What was his SAT score? Where is your proof?

What were his grades? What was his SAT score? Where is your proof?
    Proof of what? I'm not trying to prove his IQ is 156, but to graduated alongside people who had to have an IQ of 145 to attend, I would imagine his would be at least in the 130s.. even if he was really corrupt and sliding by, it is still probably at least 125. But still could easily be in the 150s. I voted 126-149 though.

Why isn't there a poll option for below 80?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Because I don't need people with IQ below 80 voting in the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post

That would be superfluous, man.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Fordham has football . That makes it pretty American .

We do know he didn't make the Dean's list (despite some claims he was top of his class). How far down he was in his class, we don't know. https://dparchives.library.upenn.edu...681025-01.2.27

People who remember him say he was more interested in going home on the weekends to do real estate than focusing on school.

http://www.thedp.com/article/2017/02...ics-at-wharton

more involved with his future in real estate.

1968 Wharton graduate Louis Calomaris recalled that “Don ... was loath to really study much.”

Calomaris said Trump would come to study groups unprepared and did not “seem to care about being prepared.”

He added that Trump’s academic passivity likely stemmed from his passion for engaging directly in the real estate business.

“He spent all his weekends in New York because residential real estate is a weekend business,” Calomaris said. Five of Trump’s other classmates confirmed this.

He was not an intellectual man, but that wasn’t what his goal was,” he said. “He’s not an intellectual now, [and] that’s pretty obvious ... [w]hat I saw early on was an unbounded ambition that did come to fruition, because it matched his firm’s needs, and that’s how these things work.”
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-10-2017 at 04:52 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably low. Not that it matters. IQ tests are bunk. It is all pseudoscience.

Trump's success stems form his ability to nose out a weakness and hammer home on that until you submit. Which in its own way is a type of interpersonal intelligence. But that wouldn't correlate in anyway with a SAT or IQ test.
    Last edited by PierzStyx; 10-10-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Any proof?
    Come now, you and I both know that -either you're paying off the school or a genius- isn't how it works. You find the smart kids you can either copy off of or pay to do your work and get high enough tests that you can slide through class even if you bomb your tests. All you need is a C to graduate.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Come now, you and I both know that -either you're paying off the school or a genius- isn't how it works. You find the smart kids you can either copy off of or pay to do your work and get high enough tests that you can slide through class even if you bomb your tests. All you need is a C to graduate.
    This was a school of high achievers with the necessary means for a necessary means for a quality higher education.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Probably low. Not that it matters. IQ tests are bunk. It is all pseudoscience.

Trump's success stems form his ability to nose out a weakness and hammer home on that until you submit. Which in its own way is a type of interpersonal intelligence. But that wouldn't correlate in anyway with a SAT or IQ test.
    IQ tests were developed not to see who was smart but to determine who was developmentally disabled.

https://www.123test.com/history-of-IQ-test/

The first modern intelligence test in IQ history was developed in 1904, by Alfred Binet (1857-1911) and Theodore Simon (1873-1961). The French Ministry of Education asked these researchers to develop a test that would allow for distinguishing mentally retarded children from normally intelligent, but lazy children. The result was the Simon-Binet IQ test. This IQ test consists of several components such as logical reasoning, finding rhyming words and naming objects.

The score for the IQ test in combination with a child's age, provides information on the intellectual development of the child: is the child ahead of or lagging other children? The IQ was calculated as (mental age/chronological age) X 100. The test came to be a huge success, both in Europe and America.
    IQ tests basically measure if a person is good at taking tests- not if they have actual intelligence.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-10-2017 at 05:24 PM.

IQ tests were developed not to see who was smart but to determine who was developmentally disabled.

https://www.123test.com/history-of-IQ-test/
    I'm calling bull$#@!, though admittedly it is a mix of truth and lies.

There is absolutely no logical reason why you would need to make a test that difficult in order to simply distinguish the mentally retarded children from the "normally" intelligent children. A much lower level test could be designed for that purpose. So anybody who makes the statement that the sole purpose of the IQ test was to distinguish mentally challenged children from normally intelligent children, is, imo, kinda retarded.

However, the IQ test seems to be designed in part to distinguish mentally challenged individuals from "normally" intelligent individuals, because it does in fact test a very wide spectrum of intelligence. It also seems to have served another purpose which the article did explain quite well. That other purpose is to determine whether a child who was not doing well in school had the mental capacity to perform better and were just 'lazy', or whether they lacked the mental capacity to do well in school.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-10-2017 at 05:33 PM.

I'm calling bull$#@!, though admittedly it is a mix of truth and lies.

There is absolutely no logical reason why you would need to make a test that difficult in order to simply distinguish the mentally retarded children from the "normally" intelligent children. A much lower level test could be designed for that purpose. So anybody who makes the statement that the sole purpose of the IQ test was to distinguish mentally challenged children from normally intelligent children, is, imo, kinda retarded.

However, the IQ test seems to be designed in part to distinguish mentally challenged individuals from "normally" intelligent individuals, because it does in fact test a very wide spectrum of intelligence. It also seems to have served another purpose which the article did explain quite well. That other purpose is to determine whether a child who was not doing well in school had the mental capacity to perform better and were just 'lazy', or whether they lacked the mental capacity to do well in school.
    It has changed over time, but yes, that is the reason the test was first developed. And again, it does not really measure intelligence- only test taking skills.

https://www.edubloxtutor.com/history-iq-test/

However, Binet himself cautioned against misuse of the scale or misunderstanding of its implications. According to Binet, the scale was designed with a single purpose in mind; it was to serve as a guide to identify children in the schools who required special education. Its intention was not to be used as “a general device for ranking all pupils according to mental worth.” Binet also noted that “the scale, properly speaking, does not permit the measure of intelligence, because intellectual qualities are not superposable, and therefore cannot be measured as linear surfaces are measured.”2 Since, according to Binet, intelligence could not be described as a single score, the use of the Intelligence Quotient (IQ) as a definite statement of a child’s intellectual capability would be a serious mistake.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-10-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic