Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: heavenlyboy34 Wants a new username, suggestions?

heavenlyboy34 Wants a new username, suggestions?

Dr. Dog thought "Hugz"

I'm thinking "Ghey"

Anyone?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heavenlyboy35?

Helluva.....
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

RoosterAutoVacuum

heavenlyboy34mellencamp

~hug~o~meter

Joe Pesci.

Nobody messes around with Joe Pesci.

Aw, I knew you love me, danke! You're sweet like a little girl with a crush. *hugs* Did you also get me flowers? I already chose Matvei Media Arts, but thanks for the thought. (careful though...eduardo may get jealous that you're lavishing so much attention on me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'm thinking "Ghey"
    I thought that's what heavenlyboy meant

How about "CHAINSAW!!!" ?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I thought that's what heavenlyboy meant

How about "CHAINSAW!!!" ?
    Zuh? U kids and ur ghey culture... SMH. I just made it up when I got here. Didn't think I'd stay longer than the '08 cycle, so I randomly made something up. *shrugs*
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

How about "LGBT"?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Zuh? U kids and ur ghey culture... SMH. I just made it up when I got here. Didn't think I'd stay longer than the '08 cycle, so I randomly made something up. *shrugs*
    You're cool. I'm just kidding about the ghey part.

However, I am dead serious about the new name. I think "CHAINSAW!!!" fits your personality just fine.
    Last edited by RJB; 12-03-2015 at 07:37 PM.

"Lucy"?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    How about "LGBT"?
    LGBTQI

I googled "ghey culture" and it didn't work out very well.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Hepatitis B?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    However, I am dead serious about the new name. I think "CHAINSAW!!!" fits your personality just fine.
    I'll take that as a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dog View Post
    LGBTQI
    danke, what does the "I" in this acronymn^^ mean? /curious You're quite an expert on ghey stuff...

I'll take that as a compliment.
    ^ *Orthodoxgrouphugz*
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

danke, what does the "I" in this acronymn^^ mean? /curious You're quite an expert on ghey stuff...
    Is that Bi/curious or just plain /curious on your part?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

IIRC it stands for intersex.

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, *****, Intersex.

I think there's an even longer version.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    ^ *Orthodoxgrouphugz*
    I'm not the hugging type trapped in a world of huggy friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dog View Post
    IIRC it stands for intersex.

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, *****, Intersex.

I think there's an even longer version.
    Huh. I heard on the teevee once that the Q was for "questioning". *shrugs*

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not the hugging type trapped in a world of huggy friends.
    Get used to it if you go to a Greek church. They can be pretty huggy. ETA: the Russians(and other Slavs) traditionally do the kiss of peace thrice instead of twice, so prepare for extra kissez if you try a Russian parish.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 12-03-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Maybe you could borrow Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff's name. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert...ergerdorff,_Sr.

Uby.

LGBTTQQFAGPBDSM : lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, *****, questioning, flexual, asexual, gender-$#@!, polyamorous, bondage/discipline, dominance/submission, and sadism/masochism

Quote Originally Posted by rg17 View Post
    Pen15
    Pen Island

" Doris Day"
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast