Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Scott Adams and Rasmussen's "It's okay to be white" poll

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @jmdrake

Is this false?

Is the federal government going to increase IRS enforcement action against me and my fellow white people or not?

I didn't say it was "false." But learn to read between the lines. You seem to be weak on that. At the end of the day Donald Trump will still not be paying taxes. Same with Hunter Biden. Same with with Bill Gates. Same with Elon Musk. Rich white people don't pay taxes.

Now, let's look at what Biden is doing verses what he is saying. Biden recently announced that he's going to sick the IRS on CashApp, Zelle and Venmo users.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/17/is-t...d-to-know.html

But guess what? BLACK PEOPLE ARE FAR MORE LIKELY TO USE CASHAPP, ZELLE AND VENMO THAN WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...to-some-users/

59% of black people use CashApp versus just 17% of white people. Read between the freaking lines! How is Biden able to screw over black people while without causing black people to leave the democratic party in droves? Why by pissing off white people like you by lying to you and telling you he's actually going after you when you aren't his primary target. Brilliant on Biden's part actually.

Your inability to read between the lines goes to the OP as well. Rasmussen pointed out that their own poll has an obvious incongruity. Blacks, according to Rasmussen, reject the "critical race theory" idea that blacks cannot be racist. (That's actually not a fundamental tenant of CRT but that's what Rasmussen claimed). So how are blacks supposedly simultaneously buying into the "woke" CRT narrative and rejecting it at the same time? Well....the Rasmussen poll is most likely poorly designed! It lacks simple follow up questions like:

1) Why are you unsure about "It's okay to be white."

2) Do you think it's not okay to be white?

3) Do you consider yourself racist?

4) Do you consider yourself anti white?

5) Do you think a black person can be racist against white people or just racist against other groups like Jews?

There has to be some explanation between the incongruity in Rasmussen's poll and they did a piss poor job (as in no attempt at all) to tease that out.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I don't get this.

I became a libertarian mainly because I simply want to be left alone and I gladly recipricate that to others.

If a black guy flipped out and wanted to stay away from white people after he saw a poll where a quarter of white people didn't think it was OK to be black and another quarter weren't sure, I would feel sorry for him that he felt such fear, but I would wish him the best.

I think Scott Adams is overreacting, but this is the way he wants to live his life. So what? Most middle to upper class white people feel the same and do just what he's doing, but are quiet about it. I see lots of videos about POCs wanting to stay away from whites, again so what. Let people do what they have to do to be happy, feel safe, whatever. Just keep me out of it.
    Scott Adams has the right not to want to hang around black people.

People who disagree with Scot Adams have the right not to want to buy newspapers with his cartoon in it.

Newspapers have the right to cancel his cartoon rather than lose subscribers.

What's not to understand?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait, "rich white people don't pay taxes"? That's an interesting statement... because the "TOP ONE PERCENT" pay almost 50% of the taxes that Uncle Sugar collects. So, I'm assuming that if your statement is true, the "TOP ONE PERCENT" aren't white, I guess?

Which is it? Because both can't be true. Either rich white people don't pay taxes or rich people aren't majority white.

See my reply to Brian.

Add to that one cringe-worthy racist remark after another, from yesterday's "I'm not a stupid white boy" to "If you don't vote for me, you're not black".

Yet blacks pulled his ass out of the fire in the South Carolina primaries, and then voted for him, 90% to 8%.

90 percent to 8 percent.

That's a statistical version of unanimous.

So all you are telling me is, of black voters, 90 freaking percent are too stupid to know when they are being hustled, and that I, by connection, am too stupid to notice their stupidity.

Horse$#@!.

You do not get that type of "brand loyalty" without delivering the goods.
    I'm saying they have been propagandized just like you have been propagandized apparently. I listed the facts of what Trump specifically delivered for blacks versus what Biden delivered. You haven't disputed a single fact that I pointed out to you. You just said "Blacks must be getting the goods." What goods? Mayor Lightford just got booted out of her office in Chicago. But I guarantee you that her replacement will still be a Democrat! Think about that. She's the first Chicago mayor not to win election in 40 years. She was a complete and abject failure as a mayor. In her defeat in an overwhelmingly black city, she blamed "MAGA republicans" as if they somehow were able to sneak into Chicago and stuff the ballot boxes against her after being "exposed" by Jussie Smollet's fake hate crime. Yet, after rejecting Lightfoot, black Chicago voters did NOT reject her party. Why? Propaganda. Tucker Carlson did a good show about this by the way.

And this propaganda is super strong! Donald Trump commutes the sentences of black prisoners? It must be because he wanted his own crimes covered up. Donald Trump ends the drug sentencing disparities between crack and powdered cocaine? It must be because more white people are using meth. (I kid you not. I heard that argument). Donald Trump forgave Katrina debt owed by HBCUs that Obama left twisting in the wind? It must be because Donald Trump is really trying to hurt those same HBCUs credit ratings through debt forgiveness. Donald Trump makes it possible for HBCUs to borrow more money? He must be trying to ruin them through debt. I've found myself arguing for Donald Trump among otherwise intelligent black people (even though as you know I can't stand the SOB), because...I'm just trying to be honest and give credit where credit is due.

Maybe having the IRS sicced on whitey is good enough...who knows?
    That's baloney. The IRS is being sicked on Cashapp users who are overwhelmingly black. You've been fooled by the propaganda again.

I never said black Marxists.

The Marxists in government pulling this off are white, almost universally.
    You keep bringing up the black professors who say stupid things that you don't like. I am assuming they are all Marxists. Are you telling me now that they aren't?

Regardless, Biden is right now kicking in the door of black Marxists. Kinda doesn't jive with the whole "Biden is out to get white people" tear you seem to be on. And Biden's IRS is going after Cashapp (mostly black) users.

I know there is a dispute over whether Lenin actually used this phrase, but regardless, it still applies.

The Maoists that are using the blacks and the queeers and all the rest of the grievance groups, as wrecking balls, they look upon them as "useful idiots".

They will be the first in the mass graves, along with refuseniks like me, once the Glorious Revolution has been achieved.
    The best way to use anybody it to lie to everybody about what you are actually doing.

That's assuming they don't kill us all with a gain of function death plague first.
    No argument there.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Wait, "rich white people don't pay taxes"? That's an interesting statement... because the "TOP ONE PERCENT" pay almost 50% of the taxes that Uncle Sugar collects. So, I'm assuming that if your statement is true, the "TOP ONE PERCENT" aren't white, I guess?

Which is it? Because both can't be true. Either rich white people don't pay taxes or rich people aren't majority white.

Edit: Consider this example. Basketball players (overwhelmingly black) make a minimum salary of over 1 million per year. They are "rich" by most people's standards. (Not by Robert Kiyosaki's standard though). They are in the highest tax bracket. Basketball owners are overwhelmingly white. Because they own the teams (and own other businesses) they qualify for all kinds of tax breaks that the players don't get even though they make more money than the players.

I hope that helps.

Edit 2: For more on this, watch this video where Warren Buffet explains why his tax rate is lower than his secretary's tax rate.

Last edited by jmdrake; 03-09-2023 at 12:03 PM.

Dude according to Uncle Sugar the TOP ONE PERCENT pay nearly 50% of all taxes collected. I don't need to watch your videos if the entity that has a vested interest in collecting said taxes tells me that openly. Are you saying that the IRS is lying that the TOP ONE PERCENT pay about 50% of all taxes collected? Is there something I'm missing that doesn't require me to sit through your half-dozen videos to discern your point? Maybe there is something I'm missing - if there is, could you kindly spend 2 minutes typing a short message describing to me what it is? I'm a busy man. I work for a living. If you want me to watch your videos, please give me an actual reason for me to do so rather than just dumping them in this thread and presuming that's an actual response...

ETA: Also, IF these rich white people aren't paying "enough" (LOL) taxes, why should this anger me? I eagerly hope each year that Uncle Sugar does NOT steal too much from me... why would I be mad that "RiCh WyTe PeOpLe" don't pay "enough" in taxes? Here's how much I think they should pay in taxes: F**KING ZERO. And so should you and I.

I'm not even sure why this is a discussion point... taxes are little more than punitive and a campaign slogan - Federal spending outpaces tax receipts by a considerable margin. So, AGAIN, why should I care that "RICH WHITE PEOPLE" (which frankly is some racist bull$#@!) don't "pay enough"??

Get out of here with this. Your whole premise is garbage.

ETA2: I notice that none of the video headings specifically refer to rich WHITE people... funny, that.
    Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 03-09-2023 at 12:05 PM.

Dude according to Uncle Sugar the TOP ONE PERCENT pay nearly 50% of all taxes collected. I don't need to watch your videos if the entity that has a vested interest in collecting said taxes tells me that openly. Are you saying that the IRS is lying that the TOP ONE PERCENT pay about 50% of all taxes collected? Is there something I'm missing that doesn't require me to sit through your half-dozen videos to discern your point? Maybe there is something I'm missing - if there is, could you kindly spend 2 minutes typing a short message describing to me what it is? I'm a busy man. I work for a living. If you want me to watch your videos, please give me an actual reason for me to do so rather than just dumping them in this thread and presuming that's an actual response...
    If you think you know everything (and clearly you do NOT but you THINK you do), then your question was disingenuous from the beginning. But ask yourself this question "dude." How did Donald Trump pay ZERO taxes multiple years? Donald Trump said it himself. He's smart. I respect him for being smart.

Now, the top 1% makes most of the freaking money. So even paying a lower rate (and they pay a lower rate) they end up putting in more actual dollars. So what? Maybe you're an atheist, but Jesus pointed out that the window who put in a penny put in more then the rich pharisees who put in bags of gold because her giving was sacrificial. I'm all for a flat tax or zero tax. But the idea that somehow people who make more money should pay the same dollar amount as people who make less is wrong on a Biblical scale.

ETA: Also, IF these rich white people aren't paying "enough" (LOL) taxes, why should this anger me? I eagerly hope each year that Uncle Sugar does NOT steal too much from me... why would I be mad that "RiCh WyTe PeOpLe" don't pay "enough" in taxes? Here's how much I think they should pay in taxes: F**KING ZERO. And so should you and I.
    Don't be a dufus. @AntiFederalist made this about race by parroting Biden's talking points. I simply pointed out that under Biden nothing is going to change. Biden can claim he's going after white people, but in reality his policy (going after Cashapp users) will disproportionately hurt blacks.

I'm not even sure why this is a discussion point... taxes are little more than punitive and a campaign slogan - Federal spending outpaces tax receipts by a considerable margin. So, AGAIN, why should I care that "RICH WHITE PEOPLE" (which frankly is some racist bull$#@!) don't "pay enough"??
    I'm not the one that brought race and taxes into the equation.

Edit: And I never said rich white people SHOULD be taxed more. That is YOU not paying attention to what was actually said in the thread! I'm pointing out what is, not what should be. That said I support a flat tax as does Ron Paul. It that happened, the tax rates of people like Donald Trump would go up because they wouldn't be able to deduct their income to zero. Income should not be taxed at all. I would prefer a VAT if we're going to have federal taxes.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 03-09-2023 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If you think you know everything (and clearly you do NOT but you THINK you do), then your question was disingenuous from the beginning. But ask yourself this question "dude." How did Donald Trump pay ZERO taxes multiple years? Donald Trump said it himself. He's smart. I respect him for being smart.

Now, the top 1% makes most of the freaking money. So even paying a lower rate (and they pay a lower rate) they end up putting in more actual dollars. So what? Maybe you're an atheist, but Jesus pointed out that the window who put in a penny put in more then the rich pharisees who put in bags of gold because her giving was sacrificial. I'm all for a flat tax or zero tax. But the idea that somehow people who make more money should pay the same dollar amount as people who make less is wrong on a Biblical scale.
    They pay a lower rate because the tax laws allow them to pay a lower rate, for f**ks sake. But - AGAIN - WHO CARES!? I want to pay a lower rate, too. In fact, I want to pay at a ZERO% rate.

Can you please explain to me why I'm supposed to be mad that these people are afforded the opportunity to pay a quote-unquote smaller percentage of taxes than I am, other than I'm supposed to hate rich people for some reason?

"Render unto Caesar that whiich is Caesar's. Render unto God that which is God's." Jesus Christ didn't EVER say that the rich should pay more in taxes than the poor. He rejected the notion that the State could justly collect taxes. He emphatically denied the legitimacy of taxation. He called Matthew to be one of his followers as a tax collector, BECAUSE as such Matthew was a sinner. Matthew was also Christ's greatest biographer.

Don't be a dufus. @AntiFederalist made this about race
    And you have perpetuated it by posting about how "RICH WHITE PEOPLE" pay less in taxes. I'd love for you to explain to me why I'm supposed to be angry about that...

THE TAX RATE FOR ALL AMERICANS SHOULD BE ZERO. Good for the "RICH WHITE PEOPLE" for having the tax laws in line with that ideal. Also, you've yet to show that it is "RICH WHITE PEOPLE" who "DON'T PAY ANY TAXES", which is, of course, absurd - they pay about half of all tax receipts Uncle Sugar receives. So, you're WRONG about that.

Edit: And I never said rich white people SHOULD be taxed more. That is YOUR racism and/or ignorance coming out! I'm pointing out what is, not what should be. That said I support a flat tax as does Ron Paul. It that happened, the tax rates of people like Donald Trump would go up because they wouldn't be able to deduct their income to zero. Income should not be taxed at all. I would prefer a VAT if we're going to have federal taxes.
    I'm being racist for suggesting that EVERY American should pay ZERO Federal taxes? What are you, a writer for the View for F**K'S sake? THERE WAS AN INCOME TAX RATE OF 0% IN THIS COUNTRY FROM IT'S FOUNDING (excluding during the Civil War) TO 1913. I want us to go back to that, and I'd love for Uncle Sugar to live on a budget that goes ALLLLLLLLLLL the way back to 2000. Honestly, I'd prefer the Fed Gov return to it's size, shape and funding to 1859, but beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

They pay a lower rate because the tax laws allow them to pay a lower rate, for f**ks sake. But - AGAIN - WHO CARES!? I want to pay a lower rate, too. In fact, I want to pay at a ZERO% rate.
    So do I. I said that.

Can you please explain to me why I'm supposed to be mad that these people are afforded the opportunity to pay a quote-unquote smaller percentage of taxes than I am, other than I'm supposed to hate rich people for some reason?
    Please show my where I said you were supposed to be mad at these people? Hint. I DIDN'T You're being an idiot for thinking I did.

I'm being racist for suggesting that EVERY American should pay ZERO Federal taxes?
    That's what I suggested. You're being racist for falsely claiming I was being racist for simply pointing out that Biden really has no plans on going after rich white people.

People who disagree with Scot Adams have the right not to want to buy newspapers with his cartoon in it.

That it's a big deal.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't get this.

I became a libertarian mainly because I simply want to be left alone and I gladly recipricate that to others.

If a black guy flipped out and wanted to stay away from white people after he saw a poll where a quarter of white people didn't think it was OK to be black and another quarter weren't sure, I would feel sorry for him that he felt such fear, but I would wish him the best.

I think Scott Adams is overreacting, but this is the way he wants to live his life. So what? Most middle to upper class white people feel the same and do just what he's doing, but are quiet about it. I see lots of videos about POCs wanting to stay away from whites, again so what. Let people do what they have to do to be happy, feel safe, whatever. Just keep me out of it.
    Your sentiment is fine, but Scott Adams was using hyperbole and didn't actually mean any of it, he was just pys-oping the media. His nextdoor neighbor is black. Checkout the Chris Cuomo interview above.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Now, let's look at what Biden is doing verses what he is saying. Biden recently announced that he's going to sick the IRS on CashApp, Zelle and Venmo users
    Apples and bowling balls.

What he is doing WRT to CashApp and VenMo and so on is a completely different initiative than the one that will be persecuting me and digging into my individual tax returns with greater scrutiny simply because I am white.

At the end of the day Donald Trump will still not be paying taxes. Same with Hunter Biden. Same with with Bill Gates. Same with Elon Musk. Rich white people don't pay taxes.
    Bull$#@!.

In 2020 the top 10 percent of all income earners paid over 73 percent of all federal income taxes.

While IRS does not collect race data, at least not yet, I will bet a month's pay that the majority of those taxpayers are white, with a minority of Asians.

I have no problem with anybody who uses the law as written to lower or eliminate their tax burden, even a criminal like Hunter Biden.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-09-2023 at 02:49 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Trump didn't pay taxes those years because he didn't have any income, and may have lost money. The money he spent those years was money that he has previously earned/generated.

Trump pays a ton of taxes on money he earns as income, and his businesses, that HE owns and operates, generate immense amounts of revenue for the government. A Son of Liberty is correct, the rich pay almost all the taxes. They may pay a lower rate in some cases, but the amounts are much, much higher.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Your sentiment is fine, but Scott Adams was using hyperbole and didn't actually mean any of it, he was just pys-oping the media. His nextdoor neighbor is black. Checkout the Chris Cuomo interview above.
    No. You don't get it. I don't care.

Scott Adams probably hangs around more black people than you. Instead of just reading headlines, watch the interview above with Chris Cuomo.

No. You don't get it. I don't care.
    If you don't care then you shouldn't make statements that are incorrect. If you do make statements that are incorrect, you should expect to be corrected, even if it is something you claim not to care about.

Don't be a dufus. @AntiFederalist made this about race by parroting Biden's talking points. I simply pointed out that under Biden nothing is going to change. Biden can claim he's going after white people, but in reality his policy (going after Cashapp users) will disproportionately hurt blacks
    Hmmm...you know who said the exact same thing back in 2020?

Enviro Marxists when I raised hell about Biden saying on numerous occasions that he was going to shut down US oil and gas exploration.

I was told to "pipe down", he didn't really mean it, that he wasn't going to do anything.

Here we are three years later, I'm paying 6 bucks for heating oil, and the 9 billion dollar drilling project I was working on, has been scrapped by Shell.

Don't $#@!ing gaslight me.

He will certainly do that, and if the IRS adopted a policy that would openly scrutinize and persecute and harass the tax returns of blacks, you would be furious, and rightly so.

And so would I...I would not be gaslightling, deflecting and downplaying the initiative, I'd be just as furious.

If you don't care then you shouldn't make statements that are incorrect. If you do make statements that are incorrect, you should expect to be corrected, even if it is something you claim not to care about.
    Seriously. Go screw yourself. For someone who usually doesn't know what the hell you are talking about, you make the most condescending remarks as if you have psychic knowledge of all the 4D chess going on. I made a correct statement on the surface tension of what's going on. You don't like it? I care even less about that.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seriously. Go screw yourself. For someone who usually doesn't know what the hell you are talking about, you make the most condescending remarks as if you have psychic knowledge of all the 4D chess going on. I made a correct statement on the surface tension of what's going on. You don't like it? I care even less about that.
    I listen to Scott Adams podcast every day, it's about an hour.. for the last 5 years.. That's about 1,600 hours of listening to Scott Adams, or about 67 days of listening to Scott Adams. You sound like you have listened to him for about zero hours. Me and every other person who listens knew exactly what he was doing when he did it, we didn't need to guess. He told Chris Cuomo in the interview above exactly what he was doing. He told Hotep Jesus in the interview posted days ago what he was doing. I'm not guessing, I'm 100% correct, and you are 100% wrong. I'm going to correct people when they are wrong, I don't care what they think about me when I do it.

Don't take it personally, just look at it as someone spouting misinformation on a public forum that they don't know anything about, and somebody who does know what it's about correcting them.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-09-2023 at 03:12 PM.

1,600 hundred hours? Holy moly! LOL Is this Rain Man?

No. I don't think that I have listened to anyone for 1600 hours, but:

Yeah, I know he has a black neighbor. Yeah, I know this is hyperboly. I KNOW WHAT IS ON THE NEWS IS ALWAYS HYPERBOLY. I know he is smart and issued a well reasoned statement for effect. FOR EFFECT.

POCs issue statements about fearing white people everyday. Do they got boycotted? No. The reaction? White people bend over backwards to try to convince them that white people are good. Is anyone trying to convice Scott that black people are good? No. Everyone is expected to boycott him and Scott was expecting it. This whole thing is hyperbole. And worst of all, I am expected to be concerned about planned hyperbole. Screw that.

I listen to Scott Adams podcast every day, it's about an hour.. for the last 5 years.. That's about 1,600 hours of listening to Scott Adams, or about 67 days of listening to Scott Adams. You sound like you have listened to him for about zero hours. Me and every other person who listens knew exactly what he was doing when he did it, we didn't need to guess. He told Chris Cuomo in the interview above exactly what he was doing. He told Hotep Jesus in the interview posted days ago what he was doing. I'm not guessing, I'm 100% correct, and you are 100% wrong. I'm going to correct people when they are wrong, I don't care what they think about me when I do it.

Don't take it personally, just look at it as someone spouting misinformation on a public forum that they don't know anything about, and somebody who does know what it's about correcting them.

I think Scott Adams is overreacting, but this is the way he wants to live his life.
    Actually, I reread what I posted. I worded it poorly. I meant taking his words at face value vs what he meant. I should not have responded as I did to you.

However, you do have a way of telling people they are wrong when they are not. I should not have carried that past into this thread, but sometimes people agree with you and you go after them if they don't follow Q (or some other narrative, verbatim) with OCD-like presicion. But in this case, I should have worded it better. We're in more agreement than disagreement.
    Last edited by RJB; 03-09-2023 at 05:19 PM.

Apples and bowling balls.

What he is doing WRT to CashApp and VenMo and so on is a completely different initiative than the one that will be persecuting me and digging into my individual tax returns with greater scrutiny simply because I am white.

Bull$#@!.

In 2020 the top 10 percent of all income earners paid over 73 percent of all federal income taxes.

While IRS does not collect race data, at least not yet, I will bet a month's pay that the majority of those taxpayers are white, with a minority of Asians.

I have no problem with anybody who uses the law as written to lower or eliminate their tax burden, even a criminal like Hunter Biden.
    Dude is talking out of both sides of his a##. Don't waste your time.

Oh no, Scott Adams is your new Molyneux
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1633832269734608900

Don't $#@!ing care.

No, I am not going to "literally" spend me entire life "dismantling racism".

$#@! off.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/sfmcguire79/stat...36230932504580

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/sfmcguire79/stat...36230932504580
    Insert Mike Malice "self segregation" quote here...

Insert Mike Malice "self segregation" quote here...
    "It's racist when you say it, comrade - but it's 'antiracist' when we say it."

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast