Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Warren's challenger

Elizabeth Warren's challenger

Shiva for Senate
    “Massachusetts ignited the American Revolution. Let’s BE THE LIGHT & FIGHT for the American Dream to Inspire, Educate and Innovate!”

https://shiva4senate.com/about-shiva/
    About Shiva
    I am running for United States Senate from Massachusetts to be a 21st century Senator. We stand at the crossroads where we can either head into a Golden Age or into the Darkness. Incredible innovation and solutions, which have been created by everyday Americans, already exist for energy, education, health, affordable housing and much more. What stands in the way are the old guard of career politicians, political hacks, lawyer-lobbyists and academics who pervade Washington and local government with corruption and crony capitalism that chokes and suffocates these innovations and solutions from reaching us. America becomes great when innovators, entrepreneurs, working people with skills and those committed to using common sense and reason run this country. The Founders of America were blacksmiths, engineers, soldiers, architects, entrepreneurs, scientists — they actually worked for a living and produced through their labor, products and services to help other citizens.

I stand before you as someone who is a personification of the American Dream. My parents and I left the caste system of India in 1970 where we were considered low caste “Untouchables” and “Deplorables”. We first settled in Paterson, NJ and I went through the public school system where I was fortunate to have come across incredibly dedicated teachers, coaches and mentors.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Support a real Indian.
    Do something Danke

So he seems to be aware of the games being played in D.C., I'm starting to like this guy. Interesting factoid, he's also married to Fran Drescher.

Does he liberty?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Does he liberty?
    I think so. He has a certain appreciation for the opportunities here as opposed to the cast system in India, that lead me to believe he does indeed Liberty.

Hit pieces are already circulating. Here is the part they start talking bad about him.

Shiva Ayyadurai: The Shock Candidate
    The man who claims to have invented email turned from liberal activist at MIT to right-wing candidate against Elizabeth Warren. But what is he really trying to win?

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/a...iva-ayyadurai/

If you assume he’s aiming for Warren’s seat, the chances seem pretty slim in a progressive state like ours, despite the more-conservative western regions. But what if the goal also has to do with a longer-range right-wing plan, one that’s potentially more disruptive to the status quo—and more harmful to Warren herself?
    So far, Ayyadurai has built a community of followers and supporters, many of the same ilk that helped elect Trump and would want to see him reelected. Increasingly, he’s closed ranks with the leaders of these political misfits, finding allies including Mike Cernovich, a right-wing social media celebrity who made his name through his men’s self-improvement website before tipping into political commentary, lashing out against feminists and promoting conspiracy theories in tweets and videos. “People who meet Shiva are excited,” Cernovich tells me. “He is charismatic and inspirational. He needs to do a video message every day because the more people see him, the more they like him. He’s fearless and committed.” Jeff Giesea, one of the minds behind the social media army that helped elect Trump, also cohosted Ayyadurai’s political coming-out party.

Cernovich and Giesea both have direct ties to right-wing social media warfare. In 2016, for instance, the two partnered on an operation to spread Breitbart News content and hostile memes on Twitter in an effort to help Trump. Media outlets have also speculated about Ayyadurai’s ties to another Trump supporter and backroom operator, billionaire venture capitalist and techno-libertarian Peter Thiel, who reportedly donated more than $1 million to Trump’s campaign and later served on the president’s transition team. Famous for investing in Facebook early, Thiel also financed Hulk Hogan’s successful $31 million defamation lawsuit against Gawker last year. Afterward, Gawker’s founder, Nick Denton, publicly questioned whether Thiel was secretly involved in other lawsuits against his company, including the case filed by Ayyadurai. Was it pure coincidence, Denton wondered, that Hogan and Ayyadurai shared the same attorney?

In response, both Thiel and Ayyadurai have denied knowing each other. Ayyadurai released a statement saying, “If it is Peter Thiel who made that representation possible, I am very grateful. Although I have had no contact whatsoever with Peter Thiel and my attorney has never mentioned him to me, I would certainly like to shake Peter Thiel’s hand.” It’s interesting to note that Thiel has used some of the same quirky verbiage as Ayyadurai, once decrying the system of higher education as a “priestly class of professors that doesn’t do very much work.”

Given Ayyadurai’s association with the Breitbart-Trump set, it’s possible his candidacy is also about undermining the system as we know it—and inflicting damage on Warren for a 2020 presidential run—by testing which messages work on blue-state voters and which narratives stick. If so, he’s not alone. Colin Reed, executive director of the Republican fringe group America Rising, has said his organization is tracking Warren’s public appearances and building a file of opposition research to develop “communications angles to damage her 2020 prospects…. The earlier you start, the more you do when you start, it can be a political death by a thousand cuts.”

As she did during her 2012 race against Scott Brown, Warren is asking her Republican opponents to sign a so-called People’s Pledge, banning spending by outside groups. Without it, Ayyadurai’s campaign would seem a fertile place for right-wing Republican and libertarian donors to park their political cash. The same goes for the rest of the Republican field, including state Representative Geoff Diehl, who backed Trump and has begun attacking Warren. John Kingston, a wealthy businessman and GOP donor, is also seriously considering a run, as is former Navy SEAL Gabriel Gomez. (Ayyadurai has filed a statement of candidacy with the Federal Election Commission, and state nomination papers will be available next February.) “The MassGOP looks forward to vigorously challenging Elizabeth Warren,” party spokesperson Terry MacCormack says, “and will continue to make the case that her record of hyper-partisan obstructionism is wrong for Massachusetts.”

Meanwhile, Democratic operatives don’t seem to be taking Ayyadurai’s chances seriously. “Massachusetts has a history of supporting outsiders,” says Joe Caiazzo, a Boston-based Democratic strategist who served as political director for both the Sanders and Hillary Clinton campaigns in Rhode Island. “However, the foundation in the recipe for success is largely rooted in directly speaking to the concerns of its residents. This is a space that is firmly occupied by the senator.” He might be right. Even if Ayyadurai emerges from the primary victorious, he will be tasked with unseating the new face of the national Democratic Party, an incumbent with a formidable knack for fundraising, in one of only two states where not a single county went red in the 2016 presidential election.

Not surprisingly, this only encourages Warren’s opposition. To the delight of the right, Ayyadurai offers a stinging rebuke to the identity politics of the left. His is a rags-to-riches immigrant story, one that Democrats cannot lay claim to. In return, he’s found a constituency that sees him as he sees himself: a brilliant inventor who is being denied rightful credit for one of the most important inventions of the modern era, and a victim of the know-it-all class of insiders. Even better, he’s found believers who are willing to fight alongside him.

Standing in the lobby of the Lexington Community center following Ayyadurai’s speech, I watch the candidate’s smile twist into a mischievous grin as he remembers that an anti-Trump, left-wing group called Minuteman Indivisible is also meeting in the building. I can almost see the gears in his head move at lightning speed. The community center closes in 15 minutes, so he moves to confront his ideological opponents as they exit down the stairwell. Armed with his leaflets, Ayyadurai begins putting them in people’s hands. An older woman wastes little time shredding hers in Ayyadurai’s face, while his assistant follows along with an iPhone camera rolling.

A bell sounds throughout the building and a voice comes over the intercom: May I have your attention, please. It is now 8:50, and the community center closes promptly at 9. Please wrap up your activity. In no time, Ayyadurai brings the fight outside.
    “I’m the darkie you can’t control!” he cries. “You’re talking to me as though I work for you! You’re talking to me as though I am below you.” Then, shouting over a woman, he starts in on Warren’s Native American ancestry and accuses her of being brainwashed. A bystander, also filming the encounter, grows concerned for the woman’s safety and asks somebody to call Lexington Police, but the two sides soon scatter.
    Afterward, two women from Minuteman Indivisible stand in the darkened parking lot, visibly shaken. At the other end, Ayyadurai and his retinue fire up the bus and share a hearty laugh. The candidate is off and running.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Does he liberty?
    Does it matter? the republicans will try to win this one playing the identity politics game. Lookie, he is a real indian(east asia), running against a fake indian (native american) so that has to mean something, right?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Does it matter? the republicans will try to win this one playing the identity politics game. Lookie, he is a real indian(east asia), running against a fake indian (native american) so that has to mean something, right?
    You do not seriously think the GOP has any shot of winning in Mass. and unseating dem darling , favorite commie Warren ?
    Do something Danke

He calls himself a progressive nationalist in the first few minutes of the interview with Gavin. No thanks.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    Hit pieces are already circulating. Here is the part they start talking bad about him.

Shiva Ayyadurai: The Shock Candidate
    The man who claims to have invented email turned from liberal activist at MIT to right-wing candidate against Elizabeth Warren. But what is he really trying to win?

his candidacy is also about undermining the system as we know it
    http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/a...iva-ayyadurai/
    The hysterical leftists have just about reached their end-game. Accusations of another nation (Russia) possibly favoring a candidate is not enough. Now any candidate that runs for office against their chosen one is "undermining the system". There shall be no opposition to their one party, one world rule!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    You do not seriously think the GOP has any shot of winning in Mass. and unseating dem darling , favorite commie Warren ?
    CNN is laying the groundwork for Warren 2020...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-their-stories
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The interview starts at 5:40 and ends at 21:37.

Shiva Ayyadurai Live on Random Thoughts with Joe Cironi
    July 18 @ 8:00 am - 8:30 am

http://vashiva.com/event/shiva-ayyad...th-joe-cironi/

Catch Shiva Ayyadurai on the hit show Random Thoughts with Joe Cironi on 1400 KAOK AM at 8:00 a.m CDT/ 9:00 a.m. EDT. You may also listen to the show at KAOK.com.
    http://www.kaok.com/

Doesn't look good. We can't have anything nice here. I hope he has a reasonable explanation if there is one. If not I guess it's back politics as usual. The counter argument (from Shiva) is that this radio host is supporting another republicans campaign who's going to lose on purpose for Liz Warren.

https://howiecarrshow.com/listen-to-...nterview-here/

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    He calls himself a progressive nationalist in the first few minutes of the interview with Gavin. No thanks.
    So we get an autobahn and internment camps?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by tommyrp12; 07-21-2017 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    So we get an autobahn and internment camps?
    You nailed it. Hopefully we get the cheese, beer, and sausages to match.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

This man is against GMO. Listen to this interview.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

BUSTED: Fake Trump Supporter @DiehlForSenate Photoshops Himself Shaking Hands With @realDonaldTrump
    http://gotnews.com/busted-fake-trump...aldonaldtrump/

No one will debate him because he is brilliant.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Elizabeth wants to do this. Nationalize all companies. Everyone better vote to knock her out.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...oos-hard-left/

I intend to ask the hotel people if they are going to vote for this when in Ma in Oct. Yep take the hotel and distribute the wealth to her. NOT!

This country better wake up fast and not let the Dem's take over this country.

Sarge

The other guy who ran an attack ad has hit her hard for POTUS run ambitions in 2o20.
    Kingston has a very effective "on message" ad that avoids a confusing narrowcasting.

Our two major parties have a primary in the first week or so of September.
    At least 4 or 5 competent people want her D.C area day job right now, but
    if I vote in the GOP primary for the better contender, I might make a future
    REFORM PARTY run 4 the D.C Senate or House a tad more complicated. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    CNN is laying the groundwork for Warren 2020...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-their-stories
    Kingston's hard hitting ad had this LIZ4POTUS vanity license plate in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast