Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Navy pilots in hot water for sky-writing giant penis over Oregon county

Exclamation Navy pilots in hot water for sky-writing giant penis over Oregon county

NAVY ADMITS TO BEING INVOLVED IN OBSCENE SKYDRAWINGS SPOTTED IN OKANOGAN CO.

http://www.krem.com/mobile/article/n.../293-492496113

In a statement to KREM 2 News navy officials said, "The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable."

Author: Kaitlin Riordan , KREM

Published: 3:22 PM PST November 17, 2017

If you are viewing this story on the app or a mobile device, click here for photos.

WARNING: Some viewers may find the photos in this story offensive

OKANOGAN COUNTY, Wash. – Officials with the Naval Air Station Whidbey Island said one of their aircraft was involved in the obscene skywritings spotted in Okanogan County.

Photos sent to KREM 2 by multiple sources show skydrawings of what some people are saying is male genitalia. Some sources have even tweeted pictures of what they saw.

A mother who lives in Okanogan who took pictures of the drawings reached out to KREM 2 to complain about the images, saying she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what the drawings were.

In a statement to KREM 2 News navy officials said, "The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable."

KREM 2 spoke to the Federal Aviation Administration to get some information about who may have made the drawings. FAA officials said unless the act poses a safety risk, there is nothing they can do about it.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Danke reenlisted?

Air Force pilots don't have the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Air Force pilots don't have the balls.
    They'd more than likely crash just trying the maneuver.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Danke reenlisted?
    He's Air Farce. The totally un-Constitutional branch. We both know the Navy was mandated by the Constitution. Armies were to be raised and funded for only two years at a time. The Army started the Air Corp. The Army along with the Air Corp. should have been disbanded after WWII. Instead yet another military power was created. Constitutionally the Navy is mandated to use any means necessary to fulfill it's role. Including air power. The Army is way out of it's Constitutional bounds. And the Air Force? Just a step child of unruly, look at me, I'm special, $#@!s from the Army.

Obscene is in the eye of the beholder. I'm pretty sure the pilot thought it was art.

Copy cat crime... but where's the ball hair??

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...dal-on-Netflix
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It looks more like a cartoon 10 gallon hat.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yo mamas chin?

Just joking. You know that. Respects to your mom. Weren't her fault you come out the way you did.

ZERO Training value ??? Quit the lying out of so called morality. OMG A $#@!ing smoke trail that's gone in a minute. Lets destroy some lives over a $#@!ing joke. Ah well, at least the lives don't get destroyed with bombs I guess.
    "I am a bird"

The real story is the chemtrail chemicals that they used! What in the world are they spraying?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Those pilots are dicks.

Doesn't look giant to me.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yo mamas chin?

Just joking. You know that. Respects to your mom. Weren't her fault you come out the way you did.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-19-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    ZERO Training value ??? Quit the lying out of so called morality. OMG A $#@!ing smoke trail that's gone in a minute. Lets destroy some lives over a $#@!ing joke. Ah well, at least the lives don't get destroyed with bombs I guess.
    A mother who lives in Okanogan who took pictures of the drawings reached out to KREM 2 to complain about the images, saying she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what the drawings were.
    Oh, the horror.

Oh, the horror.
    I hope that woman and her children are OK.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There's government counselors available to help these poor traumatized citizens..

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    There's government counselors available to help these poor traumatized citizens..
    Imagine if they were dropping bombs or launching missiles instead of drawing dicks?

" Horror has a face.....and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and mortal terror are your friends . "

This is terribly offensive, and can trigger PTSD. We will need crayons and a safe space to recover from this. The twisting of the testicles depicted in the image can be traumatic to survivors of testicular torsion. This is a very sensitive matter, and we will need a national adult conversation to address this.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    " Horror has a face.....and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and mortal terror are your friends . "

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    We will need crayons and a safe space to recover from this.
    I think that your omission of companion pets is so insensitive as to be a certifiable pathology.
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-20-2017 at 05:24 AM.

Are you an assassin?

I'm a soldier.

You're neither. You're an errand by. Sent by grocery clerks. To collect the bill.

side note: try to see the documentary "Hearts of Darkness: A Filmmaker's Apocalypse" if you missed it

https://dvd.netflix.com/Movie/70082398
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-20-2017 at 05:24 AM.

Where is that GIF from? I've seen it a million times, but I want to know what happened before the lolz
    No - No - No - No

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Where is that GIF from? I've seen it a million times, but I want to know what happened before the lolz
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/supa-hot-fire

They'd more than likely crash just trying the maneuver.
    Much more likely than you know.....

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I think that your omission of companion pets is so insensitive as to be a certifiable pathology.
    Comfort pets will be available in Room 101.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ouch. @sparebulb

Swept wing tip stall flying low and slow.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...dal-on-Netflix
    Dick denier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast