Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reality Check: The Truth About Delegate Numbers In Iowa and Minnesota (video)

Apparently Sotelo has been causing trouble for years...

http://slog.thestranger.com/2005/11/petition_to_pro_1

Petition to Prosecute Lori Sotelo
    Posted by ELI SANDERS on November 23 at 13:00 PM
    Just in time for the holidays, a group of voters has started an online petition urging King County Prosecutor Norm Maleng to charge Lori Sotelo with perjury.

Sotelo, you may recall, is the King County Republican leader who, days before the recent election, challenged the voting rights of almost 2,000 local voters, claiming “under penalty of perjury” that she knew they were illegally registered. She’s had to retract more than 150 of those challenges so far, due to the fact that she was wrong in issuing them, and that’s led to the calls for her to be prosecuted for perjury. So far, Maleng’s office has not said what it will do about the numerous requests that he take legal action against Sotelo.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    charming woman.

Um, the sarcasm was aimed at her
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by jay_dub View Post
    How long are we going to tolerate the MSM outright LYING in order to push their candidate?

Kudos to Ben's bosses for allowing the TRUTH to be aired. Who woulda thunk that such a simple thing would be so rare in America?
    Not such a bad idea, we can write the station and praise them and Ben Swann for doing an excellent job, we do owe Ben that much.

Haha, she's quite the piece of work. Not very sharp however.

Doug Parris, one of the Reagan Wings main contributors has been on Sotelo like a hornet on a rotting apple for years. I've met Doug several times at many strategy meetings from 08 to 2012. He's a pretty smart fella. Will be waiting and watching to see what transpires from this. I don't live in King County, so i'll leave it up to the Patriots in that county to kick her ass.

How does someone get that repulsive? Power corrupts, I suppose.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

How does someone get that repulsive? Power corrupts, I suppose.
    its a pre-requisite to gain admission into the inner circle.

Another GOP hack goes on the Liberty Blacklist !!
    they need to be "helped" out of office !!
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12