Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Festival in Tampa Confirmed

Paul Festival in Tampa Confirmed

After months of hard work and with all your support, we now have a Venue! Paul Festival will be held August 24th, 25th and 26 at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, FL! We want to thank everyone for all the support. Please check with us regularly as a line-up of speakers and performers will be announced. Tickets will go on Sale Friday June 15th.
    http://www.dailypaul.com/239793/huge...-in-full-swing

http://www.paulfestival.org/
    Last edited by zachrbroussard; 06-12-2012 at 02:17 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This thread needs to be merged with the OTHER one, and promptly.

There is more to this GATHERING than meets the eye, when it is re-introduced as a new thread.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 06-12-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Well that's good. I like to think that my calls might have helped just a little.

OH HELL YA! SEE you kids there!!!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

great news
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post

There is more to this GATHERING than meets the eye, when it is "introduced" as a new thread.
    I for one don't visit old threads unless I was a part of the beginning conversation. People might miss the announcement if it is merged, but that is just my feeling.

Crosschecked and it IS posted on the official website also:

http://www.paulfestival.org/

Quote Originally Posted by zachrbroussard View Post
    I for one don't visit old threads unless I was a part of the beginning conversation. People might miss the announcement if it is merged, but that is just my feeling.

In the HOPE FOR THE BEST, PREPARE FOR THE WORST paradigm, the Republican National Convention in Tampa Florida in August 2012 is an engraved invitation to Trouble.

In the same way some "Liberty Lovers" desire America's collapse, some of the Bad Guys desire CRACKDOWN.

I am a techno-retard, but I will venture that merging the threads bumps the OTHER thread to the top.

People are PLAYING WITH PEOPLE'S TANGIBLE PHYSICAL WELL-BEING instead of "just the usual" playing politics, if they would camouflage the oh-so-real ISSUES heralded by a specially and strictly legislated Clean Zone.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 06-12-2012 at 02:25 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tickets for the three day festival will go on sale this week: $77.00 - 3 day pass, $39.90 - 1 day pass

Is this Deborah's group? Will it be called Paul Festival on the tickets etc?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post

There is more to this GATHERING than meets the eye, when it is re-introduced as a new thread.
    Just merge all the paul festival threads. I made a point when I saw that the festival was a go today to find an older thread and add it to that. Merge all the paul festival threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivash View Post
    Well that's good. I like to think that my calls might have helped just a little.
    to whom?

that's terrific if you were trying to help us. Thank you!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Is this Deborah's group? Will it be called Paul Festival on the tickets etc?
    I do not know about the name but this is Deb's group.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I do not know about the name but this is Deb's group.

From paulfestival.org in the comments section of home page:

Just to be clear and end any confusion. Paul Festival is still Paul Festival. The name has not changed and neither have the main organizers of this event.

Woot Woot !!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Will they have vendors selling tourches and pitch forks so we can storm the castle? Just kidding!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is a shame this thread gets buried by all the immature Rand hate.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Will they have vendors selling tourches and pitch forks so we can storm the castle? Just kidding!!!
    Hey now.. maybe they seriously should! Even if not serious.. inflatable ones would be awesome.
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    OH HELL YA! SEE you kids there!!!
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bruehound View Post
    It is a shame this thread gets buried by all the immature Rand hate.
    Just merge all the paul festival threads, and sticky it. We don't need a new thread every day.

to whom?

that's terrific if you were trying to help us. Thank you!
    I have a few contacts with the people managing and organizing the 2012 RNC. I called them up and assured them that A) enough people would come to make it worthwhile (which I am sure of) and B) that it will be calm and peaceful (which I am less sure of). They promised me that they'd give the event a fair shake.

I'm not saying my support did anything- truthfully it might have done nothing, given the amount of people that ask for different things during the 2012 RNC. But since I don't know that I'm going to believe that it did help.

Edit: I was joking about B.
    Last edited by Ivash; 06-12-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dusman View Post
    Hey now.. maybe they seriously should! Even if not serious.. inflatable ones would be awesome.
    there.

more thinking like this.

Dusman knows that I like to mail stuff to people who might or might not want to use it in a project. (Black this out - which Dusman ran on the ground in NYC).

I know what tools I'll be sending to Tampa.

I have a few contacts with the people managing and organizing the 2012 RNC. I called them up and assured them that A) enough people would come to make it worthwhile (which I am sure of) and B) that it will be calm and peaceful (which I am less sure of). They promised me that they'd give the event a fair shake.

I'm not saying my support did anything- truthfully it might have done nothing, given the amount of people that ask for different things during the 2012 RNC. But since I don't know that I'm going to believe that it did help.
    I'm not so sure about A. And B, well, what're we gonna do, fight with each other?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    I'm not so sure about A. And B, well, what're we gonna do, fight with each other?
    Well, I'm hoping on A. I was joking about B.

Our other events like that have all been calm and peaceful. And it would be kinda late for others to have motive to stir stuff up, I would think.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Just merge all the paul festival threads, and sticky it. We don't need a new thread every day.
    the old ones the entire top is replaced with new info, though. the change (approval) would be buried. I agree the new ones could probably be merged.

Well, I'm hoping on A. I was joking about B.

For the ol' Permanent Record, I suggest (again) that it is FOLLY to proceed merrily along as though the resolve and ferocity of old-timer hardcore NOBP's has simply dissolved into generalized Acceptance, Serenity & Party Unity.

Happy to be wrong, but I'd be wrong and SURPRISED.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 06-12-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Our other events like that have all been calm and peaceful. And it would be kinda late for others to have motive to stir stuff up, I would think.

Thank you!
    Not like we are the ones that have been breaking fingers, hips and punching people in the back of the head. Sheesh, AIN'T GONNA BE NO SNOWBALLS IN TAMPA!

Thank you!
    Yeah, of course. I owe something to this forum, and I hope the festive will be a fun side event for me spend a few hours at.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast