Thread: MI-Detroit undercover cops selling drugs try to arrest undercover cops buying drugs

Exclamation MI-Detroit undercover cops selling drugs try to arrest undercover cops buying drugs

Fistfight follows.

$#@!s.

Undercover Detroit police attempt to arrest each other in 'embarassing' drug bust

https://www.upi.com/Undercover-Detro...8361510804710/

By Ray Downs | Nov. 15, 2017 at 11:20 PM

Nov. 15 (UPI) -- A group of undercover Detroit police posing as drug dealers tried to arrest another group of undercover police posing as drug buyers in a mishap that resulted in a brawl between more than two dozen armed officers.

"This is probably one of the most embarrassing things I've seen in this department," Detroit Police Chief James Craig said Monday, according to the Detroit Free Press.

The incident occurred on Nov. 9 when two officers from Detroit's 12th Precinct were posing as drug dealers in order to arrest buyers, according to WJBK-TV.

Two buyers did arrive to the drug house, but they were undercover police officers from Detroit's 11th district. The officers did not know each other.

More officers from the 11th district arrived to serve a search warrant and that's "when it started to go terribly wrong," Craig said.

Body camera footage obtained by WXYZ-TV shows the two groups of police officers yelling, shoving and throwing punches at each other.

"They appeared to be like Keystone cops," Craigs said, referring to the fictional police officers depicted in comedic silent films.

Craig said an internal investigation has been launched to understand how the two precincts made the potentially fatal mistake.

In 1986, two Detroit police officers were killed in a similar incident.

"Thank God no one got seriously hurt or even worse, killed," retired assistant police chief Steve Dolunt said.

The Wayne County prosecutors office will also investigate to determine if criminal charges will be filed.

A resident of the neighborhood where the police brawl occurred had a suggestion for how police can further prevent incidents like this one.

"You've got to have to have more communication, I guess," the resident said.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where does Detroit get money to pay for these blunders?

"Thank God no one got seriously hurt or even worse, killed," retired assistant police chief Steve Dolunt said.
    Not a single one "feared for their life?"

...and NO ONE got SHOT?!?!?!?

I guess they didn fear fo dey life doesn't apply to the blue meanies!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

A resident of the neighborhood where the police brawl occurred had a suggestion for how police can further prevent incidents like this one.

"You've got to have to have more communication, I guess," the resident said.

That insightful resident is probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    That insightful resident is probably right.

Sounds like they quoted @TheTexan.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Where does Detroit get money to pay for these blunders?
    That made my crazy eye twitch.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment