Thread: A Nervous George Soros Lashes Out At Donald Trump: He Wants You To Be Afraid

A Nervous George Soros Lashes Out At Donald Trump: He Wants You To Be Afraid

This POS needs to be removed from the planet. I like anybody that pisses this scumbag off.

A Nervous George Soros Lashes Out At Donald Trump: He Wants You To Be Afraid

It appears The Establishment has decided to bring in the big guns to dislodge The GOP's nightmare scenario as Donald Trump goes from strength to strength in the polls. Writing in an op-ed for The Guardian, billionaire puppet-master George Soros urges Americans "to resist the siren song of the likes of Donald Trump," adding that "the terrorists and demagogues want us to be scared. We mustn’t give in."

It’s not easy to resist the threats and the hysteria that surround us, but we must do, as fear is the greatest danger to open society
    Open societies are always endangered. This is especially true of America and Europe today, as a result of the terrorist attacks in Paris and elsewhere, and the way that America and Europe, particularly France, have reacted to them.

Jihadi terrorist groups such as Islamic State and al-Qaida have discovered the achilles heel of our western societies: the fear of death. Through horrific attacks and macabre videos, the publicists of Isis magnify this fear, leading otherwise sensible people in hitherto open societies to abandon their reason.
    Scientists have discovered that emotion is an essential component of human reasoning. That discovery explains why jihadi terrorism poses such a potent threat to our societies: the fear of death leads us and our leaders to think – and then behave – irrationally.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=34982

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    An enemy of an enemy is not a friend. Tronald Dump is an authoritarian and so is Soros.

They just gave him an extra ammo. If they really wanted to take him down they would prevent him from getting the free media coverage.

Nobody who supports the likes of Soros would be voting for Trump in the first place because of his recent "conversions". I can't stand either one of them but I think timosman is right, they just want to keep him in the headlines.
    "The Patriarch"

Soros and the MSM just did Trump a huge favor with this. Frankly, I concur with the OP that Soros has been on this planet way too long, but this is absolute NO REASON to speak well of Trump or to even give him credence. I really wish that some people on this site would stop falling for this crap.

I don't care what either one says about politics. But I strongly prefer Soros over Trump though. I at least have something in common with Soros.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Soros and the MSM just did Trump a huge favor with this. Frankly, I concur with the OP that Soros has been on this planet way too long, but this is absolute NO REASON to speak well of Trump or to even give him credence. I really wish that some people on this site would stop falling for this crap.
    I'm mostly tired of the "all or nothing" mentality of most users on this site. I don't support trump even though I do like a lot of his policies and the same goes for Putin. Not everything is so cut and dry. Lighten up Francis.

Quote Originally Posted by RandPaul4Prez View Post
    I'm mostly tired of the "all or nothing" mentality of most users on this site. I don't support trump even though I do like a lot of his policies and the same goes for Putin. Not everything is so cut and dry. Lighten up Francis.
    Watch it. You'll get a 15+ page thread with nothing but personal insults with that kind of talk.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Watch it. You'll get a 15+ page thread with nothing but personal insults with that kind of talk.
    I'm fine with that, as long as ZippyJuanTroll stays of of it.

Soros is the most despicable man on the planet. Hopefully Donald Trump will piss him off so badly, he'll have a heart attack and drop dead tomorrow morning, if he is truly human. Looking at his face, I sometimes wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Soros is the most despicable man on the planet. Hopefully Donald Trump will piss him off so badly, he'll have a heart attack and drop dead tomorrow morning, if he is truly human. Looking at his face, I sometimes wonder.
    Thank you Dianne, spoken like a true voice of reason. I'm thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    Who is Soros for?
    Himself.

Who is Soros for?
    Lets see ... he funded the Ferguson riots, started occupy wall street, he did the PR to get the Syrian refugees to migrate to Germany and crated a little punk movement called BLM for starters. Take a guess who he is for.

We all know what he did, but his attacks on Trump are as phony as Trump is. Trump is now the ultimate strawman.
    "The Patriarch"

Lets see ... he funded the Ferguson riots, started occupy wall street, he did the PR to get the Syrian refugees to migrate to Germany and crated a little punk movement called BLM for starters. Take a guess who he is for.
    Hillary!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary!
    You sir, get a cookie.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I don't care what either one says about politics. But I strongly prefer Soros over Trump though. I at least have something in common with Soros.
    Hold onto your seat.

Trump also accused Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen of keeping interest rates low in order to shield Obama from having to leave office during a recession.

“She’s keeping the economy going, barely,” Trump said. “The reason they’re keeping the interest rate down is Obama doesn’t want to have a recession-slash-depression during his administration.”

“You know who gets hurt the most? People who practice the American dream and did what should have been the right way — the people that went through 40 years of their life and saved a hundred dollars every week [in the bank],” Trump said.

He paused, shaking his head before adding: “They worked all their lives to save and now what happens is they’re being forced into an inflated stock market and at some point they’ll get wiped out.”
    http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...about-to-burst
    Last edited by dannno; 12-28-2015 at 10:11 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hold onto your seat.
    Trump is all over the map. He is bound to say something that will resonate with just about anybody if they choose to ignore everything else he is saying. It seems like a winning strategy given the attention span of the Boobus.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Trump is all over the map. He is bound to say something that will resonate with just about anybody if they choose to ignore everything else he is saying. It seems like a winning strategy given the attention span of the Boobus.
    If you don't like what he's saying just wait a week.
    "The Patriarch"

Happy Holidaze, y'all

The truth is I am afraid. I'm afraid that $#@!stick will take the GOP nomination. He's already for the time being completely taken the wind out of the liberty movements sails, if he get's the nomination he sets back liberty for another 8 years. $#@! TRUMP.

Rand may or may not have done well with that phony $#@! not in the race but when it's all said and done he is a "yuge" setback for the cause of liberty.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Looks like Trump's business partner is now doing his part.

Lawsuit Filed Against Convicted Felon George Soros & Donald Trump ~ Colluded In Multi $Billion Money Laundering/Bankruptcy Fraud.
    http://www.truthcontrol.com/forum/la...-billion-money

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anybody really see Trump cozying up with Justin Amash or anybody in the liberty faction at all? That's actually a moot point because he's only in it to advance his good buddies the Clintons.
    "The Patriarch"

You're opening post basically implied that you'd like to see Soros die (I wouldn't shed a bitter tear myself at the prospect), and now you're telling me to lighten up? Politics is not light business, if it were than they wouldn't be dumping millions upon millions of dollars in television programming to convince people that Donald Trump is just a regular guy and that he absolutely hates the people who were at his freaking wedding as honored guests.

P.S. - That's Mr. Francis to you, sweet cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Hopefully Donald Trump will piss [George Soros] off so badly, he'll have a heart attack and drop dead [...]
    ... and then Trump will trip over the body and fall head-first down an open manhole ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    They just gave him an extra ammo. If they really wanted to take him down they would prevent him from getting the free media coverage.
    This^

George Soros is like a caricature of evil. Disgusting little man. Like a cockroach

Go Soros! I hope he takes Trump down.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic