Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biden Creates The Ministry of Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Mayorkas said, “[...] The fact is that disinformation that creates a threat to the security of the homeland is our responsibility to address [...]”
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And what could possibly fall under the potentially huge umbrella of “threat to security”?

Would questioning the safety and efficacy of a vaccine be a “threat”?
    I seem to recall Biden explicitly identifying "white supremacism/nationalism" as the greatest, gravest, and most urgent threat to national security.

So I guess we're gonna be needing DHS agents embedded at PTA meetings and events (in addition to the FBI agents already there).

He added, "[...] And the board, this working group, internal working group, will draw from best practices and communicate those best practices to the operators because the board does not have operational authority.”
    In other words: "As the Ministry of Truth, we won't actually be doing anything to those we deem to be sources of 'disinformation'. We'll just pass that information on the Ministry of Love, who will be doing all the actual 'operational' stuff. So don't worry! You'll have nothing to worry about from us."

In other other words: "When your ass gets black-bagged at zero-dark-thirty, that won't be us doing that, that'll be somebody else ..."
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-01-2022 at 07:16 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    In other other words: "When your ass gets black-bagged at zero-dark-thirty, that won't be us doing that, that'll be somebody else ..."
    "...on our recommendation."
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I seem to recall Biden explicitly identifying "white supremacism/nationalism" as the greatest, gravest, and most urgent threat to national security.
    And never forget, that, according to the neo-Marxists, every white person is a white supremacist.

"Of course, we gave them your address, your place of business, your relatives neighbors and friends names and addresses, we put you under surveillance and gave them transcripts of everything you said in your home, car, office, gym and everywhere else you went (thanks Google and Amazon).

But we didn't thump your head for you."
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

"Of course, we gave them your address, your place of business, your relatives neighbors and friends names and addresses, we put you under surveillance and gave them transcripts of everything you said in your home, car, office, gym and everywhere else you went (thanks Google and Amazon)."
    Or maybe we didn't. Dozens of agencies and thousands of laws are being created for the purpose of making you illegal. So we have plausible deniability.

This is intolerable.

Separation now, backed by force of arms.

This is too far gone to even think about "cleaning house" any longer...there are neither enough ropes nor helicopters to do the job.

Enough is $#@!ing enough.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Now the Republicans have something else they can "conserve" and make sure never goes away.

seem like it should be Satire..

any who does not see this as a gross Violation, has already been infected.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Two days. The proto-communism is now two days behind the Babylon Bee.

I'd say that's not a good sign, if I was prone to understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    seem like it should be Satire..

any who does not see this as a gross Violation, has already been infected.
    It was satire. Day before yesterday. Yesterday's satire is now officially today's gross violation.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-02-2022 at 10:31 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Censorship is the Tool when the LIE Loses its Power

Any debate there?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-b...stry-of-truth/

The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that the new unit will focus primarily on “misinformation related to homeland security, focused specifically on irregular migration and Russia.”
    Censorship is the Tool when the LIE loses its POWER.
    That rings a bell. Remember when DHS was trying to figure out how to stop reporting from the border when thousands of Haitians were gathering under a bridge or highway? IIRC, DHS restricted the airspace so that drones couldn’t get pictures. “Don't worry, totally benevolent!”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

About The Executive Director of The "Disinformation Governance Board"

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Implications of The "Disinformation Governance Board" Are Chilling

Im just gonna say this as well:

TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES
    -Dr. Ron Paul

There is NO OTHER REASON for them to even consider a "Ministry of Truth" but for the SOLE PURPOSE of SILENCING THE TRUTH IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, well, thank God for that...I was worried there for a minute.

Hey, Jen:

Oh, well, thank God for that...I was worried there for a minute.

Hey, Jen:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

The Ministry Of Truth - Part Of The Problem #852
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie discuss the new Ministry Of Truth, the Media response to the announcement, and what it means for you at home. This Episode Was Record On 5.2.22
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dTi6yHOmN8
    //

The Ministry of Truth

The Biden administration is creating a new agency within the Department of Homeland Security, the Disinformation Governance Board. Inspired by the concerns over the proliferation of false information through social media, the Disinformation Governance Board aims to crack down on irresponsible mistruths that could place themselves or even our democracy in danger. Of course, by mistruths, they mean things that current people in power decide are untrue. With these decisions inevitably reflecting their own worldviews and personal biases. This should ring alarm bells for anyone concerned about freedom of expression or the abuse of government power. Sam Martin breaks it down in this episode of Freedom Over Fear.

Did leftists ever accuse Trump of wanting to create a ministry of truth?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1521955249908592641

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1521955249908592641
    Mayorkas does a good job there actually of making the disinfo board sound reasonable and not nefarious at all.

It is of course unreasonable, ridiculous, and by his own account redundant and unnecessary ("we've been doing this for 10 years") but I still gotta complement the guy on his ability to spin this as some innocuous nothingburger
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

When I was nearly 50 I found myself in school for two years. I had a teacher that gave a test. I never received a grade less than 97 in any of the classes. On this particular test the teacher marked one of my answers wrong. While reviewing all the questions and answers as a class which we always did after receiving our tests back, I opened the book to a particular page and showed her and the class that my answer was marked wrong but was the right answer. The teacher refused to change my score. This idiot couldn't even comprehend the textbook and didn't know what she was teaching. Teachers don't even need to know the information they teach. The get this special book that outlines what they are supposed to teach and say. When it comes to tests, they don't stay up all night creating questions for the test. They get them from a test bank. So if the test bank provides a question and the wrong answer is marked the teacher is incapable of understanding it. I was considered insubordinate for even questioning her on the wrong answer. The administrator had to get involved. The administrator changed my grade behind closed doors and acknowledged I had the correct answer and of course told me I shouldn't call out the teacher in front of the class for arguing with me that my answer was not correct.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    When I was nearly 50 I found myself in school for two years. I had a teacher that gave a test. I never received a grade less than 97 in any of the classes. On this particular test the teacher marked one of my answers wrong. While reviewing all the questions and answers as a class which we always did after receiving our tests back, I opened the book to a particular page and showed her and the class that my answer was marked wrong but was the right answer. The teacher refused to change my score. This idiot couldn't even comprehend the textbook and didn't know what she was teaching. Teachers don't even need to know the information they teach. The get this special book that outlines what they are supposed to teach and say. When it comes to tests, they don't stay up all night creating questions for the test. They get them from a test bank. So if the test bank provides a question and the wrong answer is marked the teacher is incapable of understanding it. I was considered insubordinate for even questioning her on the wrong answer. The administrator had to get involved. The administrator changed my grade behind closed doors and acknowledged I had the correct answer and of course told me I shouldn't call out the teacher in front of the class for arguing with me that my answer was not correct.
    Women are rarely much good at their jobs. As a general rule.
    - Kim Kardashian

Wild, that you can be a "fellow" of disinformation. How very prestigious! lol.

She is also a disinformation fellow at the Center.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I thought ya'll might like to see BabylonBee's take on the Ministry of Truth LOL!

U.S. Ministry of Truth Interrogates Man Who Shared Misinformation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast