Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Malone open carrying at the local Wal Marx?

Exclamation Post Malone open carrying at the local Wal Marx?

@dannno you listen to this $#@!.

Is this guy a "gun guy"?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is a post Malone?

Surprising that a guy with tattoos on his face would do such a thing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

@dannno you listen to this $#@!.

Is this guy a "gun guy"?
    LOL... I do not listen to Post Malone..

I thought he was more of a "spiked bat" guy.

Poor dude.. he just wants to go flex

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Well, I'll take all the help we can get at this point.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Ya , I was thinking , how did Dankes cousin get such a hot girlfriend .
    Do something Danke

If Post Malone turns out to be a supporter of the 2nd Amendment, he may be the smartest person with tattoos on his face. Usually those people have a history of not making good decisions.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Probably just a doesn’t want to get robbed guy. Pretty sure he is a communist of the Big Mike, Cardi B variety.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Post Malone turns out to be a supporter of the 2nd Amendment, he may be the smartest person with tattoos on his face. Usually those people have a history of not making good decisions.
    Lil Xan just $#@!ed his dream ho, he must be making some good decisions.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Until he dies from liver failure in a pool of vomit.

Xanax is no joke.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Who?

No, wait, don't answer that.

I strongly suspect I'd rather not know ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

And what exactly does this dream ho see in him? The guys 22 but looks like hes 14.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

Xanax is no joke.
    He doesn't do Xanax anymore, but he was an abuser when he was younger and it seems like it blew a few holes in his brain.

And what exactly does this dream ho see in him? The guys 22 but looks like hes 14.
    Dude, that is like, the biggest question in life I have ever had. These are the kind of guys I call $#@!bois. It used to be that $#@!bois were good looking, but they weren't responsible, weren't loyal and rarely had much of an income.

These days you have these $#@!ing hot sluts in all these music scenes end up $#@!ing all these ugly dudes who are complete losers.

I may be kinda ugly, but at least I'm not a $#@!ing loser.. wth???

But then you realize the psychology behind $#@!bois. Girls like to $#@! guys recreationally for whom they cannot garner strong feelings. So they find a guy who they are fairly attracted to, but there is something so scathingly wrong with them that they could never imagine being in a longterm relationship with them. That way, at least the theory goes, they will not develop strong feelings after the sex.

Dude, that is like, the biggest question in life I have ever had. These are the kind of guys I call $#@!bois. It used to be that $#@!bois were good looking, but they weren't responsible, weren't loyal and rarely had much of an income.

These days you have these $#@!ing hot sluts in all these music scenes end up $#@!ing all these ugly dudes who are complete losers.

I may be kinda ugly, but at least I'm not a $#@!ing loser.. wth???

But then you realize the psychology behind $#@!bois. Girls like to $#@! guys recreationally for whom they cannot garner strong feelings. So they find a guy who they are fairly attracted to, but there is something so scathingly wrong with them that they could never imagine being in a longterm relationship with them. That way, at least the theory goes, they will not develop strong feelings after the sex.
    A definite r trait.

We are better off without such "women".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.businessinsider.com/walm...unition-2019-9

Walmart will bar shoppers from openly carrying guns in its stores and stop selling some ammunition in response to 2 deadly shootings

Walmart on Tuesday announced changes to its gun-sales policies and asked shoppers to stop openly carrying firearms in its stores nationwide in response to two deadly shootings at Walmart stores in El Paso, Texas, and Southaven, Mississippi.

The company also said it planned to end the sale of ammunition for handguns and some types of rifles, and it will stop selling handguns in Alaska, the only state where Walmart sells handguns.

"We know these decisions will inconvenience some of our customers, and we hope they will understand," Walmart CEO Doug McMillon said in a memo to employees.
    McMillon said he was a gun owner and that the company remained committed to its long heritage of supporting hunters. The company will continue to sell the shotguns and rifles that it carries.

If shoppers openly carry guns into Walmart stores going forward, store managers may ask the shopper to leave and safely secure their gun in their vehicle before returning to the store. The policies will vary by location, however, and shoppers who are openly carrying guns may not always be asked to leave the store, a Walmart spokesman said.
    More at link.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

Xanax is no joke.
    Relax my guy, that $#@!'s only Schedule 4, at least he's not doing the hardcore Schedule 1 drugs like injecting the marijuanas.

Walmart,

You're free to ask, but fk off....

I just open carried through the wal marx in Pu.eblo, Colorado. No one said a word.

He doesn't do Xanax anymore, but he was an abuser when he was younger and it seems like it blew a few holes in his brain.
    Yeah. If he is what his persona is I'd expect a relapse, acute liver failure, or the way of many- drowning.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    What is a post Malone?
    This post triggers me a little . Oh how I hate when people especially on yahoo comment section say things like "what is a cardi b?" "what is an eminem?" "what is a weeknd?" etc etc. It doesn't mean anything, it is a moniker, a stage name, nickname that is most times only there to be catchy enough that people remember it. Post Malone probably doesn't mean anything? it will be like some 90s kid asking what is a Bon Jovi?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This post triggers me a little . Oh how I hate when people especially on yahoo comment section say things like "what is a cardi b?" "what is an eminem?" "what is a weeknd?" etc etc. It doesn't mean anything, it is a moniker, a stage name, nickname that is most times only there to be catchy enough that people remember it. Post Malone probably doesn't mean anything? it will be like some 90s kid asking what is a Bon Jovi?
    This “Post Malone” guy is as big as Bon Jovi was in the 1990’s? I searched up his most popular songs. Never heard any of it. I’m a little dubious.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This “Post Malone” guy is as big as Bon Jovi was in the 1990’s? I searched up his most popular songs. Never heard any of it. I’m a little dubious.
    Yes he is, he is top 5 in most album and singles sales in the last 5 yrs or so. You really have to put in the effort not to have heard of him.

Yes he is, he is top 5 in most album and singles sales in the last 5 yrs or so. You really have to put in the effort not to have heard of him.
    I've never heard of him and have put in absolutely no effort. I'm just that good.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's got some sick gator skins on
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

I did not know who he was and I exerted no effort whatsoever in that. I knew an offensive lineman from texas named Malone on one of my teams once . Post is something you stick in the ground or a cereal co. .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I've never heard of him and have put in absolutely no effort. I'm just that good.
    I have never heard of him either. Must just be a generation gap thing. Juleswin had never heard of David Byrne from Talking Heads and probably had never heard of Roger Hodgson from Super Tramp who also wrote songs and performed with Reginald Dwight. It probably depends on what music interests you and when you grew up.
    Last edited by Schifference; 09-04-2019 at 06:22 AM.

Yeah, no sorry. I have made zero effort to avoid rappers I have never heard of. I can name a dozen rappers, starting with DJ Jazzy Jeff (lol) this guy though, nada. Maybe he just has no real appeal outside of the rap community, unlike Snoop, Ice-T, etc who do?

A famous person exhibits pro liberty behavior and he/she/it is great. A famous person expresses opposition to anything deemed liberty and they should keep their opinions to themselves.

Some music is timeless and can be appreciated by most everyone. I do not think a nigga this nigga that rapper would get the same approval rating in a public setting as pure talented timeless music.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast