Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump issues pardon to General Michael Flynn.

Trump issues pardon to General Michael Flynn.

Breaking.....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Though its very unlikely, I'd like to see Assange and Snowden pardoned as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That would be nice.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Still can’t believe the head of Army Intelligence was set up by these democratic gangsters

Good for Gen Flynn & his family

When you consider just how corrupt this prosecution was, it really makes you sit up and take notice...the guy is innocent...the DOJ throws the book at him, basically guaranteeing that something will stick and he's going to jail.

So he pleads guilty to the catch-all Sec 1101 - Lying to federal "officials".

So then evidence emerges that totally clears him. The presiding judge Sullivan refused to drop the case. He suggested that Flynn might be prosecuted for criminal contempt of court for initially pleading guilty, and invited amicus briefs to make that argument.

Talk about a Catch-22...how do you think one of us mundanes would fare?

That said, good job.

Snowden and Assange next, please.

Kyle Rittenhouse next week.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

https://twitter.com/Occams_Banana/st...34051045117952
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I would like one too..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ed and Elaine Brown while we're at it.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I would like one too..
    I support this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I support this.
    @thoughtcrime
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I would like one too..
    I support AF's support.

I'd just like a get out of jail free card for FUTURE incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I support AF's support.

I'd just like a get out of jail free card for FUTURE incidents.
    I saw one. Burned the Spook too. Idiot let me see it in a bar... my neighborhood dive bar.

I let neighbors know.

p.s. might not help my case
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I saw one. Burned the Spook too. Idiot let me see it in a bar... my neighborhood dive bar.

I let neighbors know.

p.s. might not help my case
    Slip him a Mickey and digitally scan it to me. I have a feeling I'll need to forge as many for patriots as there was Biden mail in ballots.

Slip him a Mickey and digitally scan it to me. I have a feeling I'll need to forge as many for patriots as there was Biden mail in ballots.
    It was Military ID,, Active,, (Do Not Detain this man,,on the back.)
    The guy had hair almost as long as mine.. CIA has a training center in the islands.

and there ware More alphabet Agencies on a 2 mile by 4 mile island than you might imagine. (or maybe you could if you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist)

Did I ever mention that I Hate Spooks.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    When you consider just how corrupt this prosecution was, it really makes you sit up and take notice...the guy is innocent...the DOJ throws the book at him, basically guaranteeing that something will stick and he's going to jail.

So he pleads guilty to the catch-all Sec 1101 - Lying to federal "officials".

So then evidence emerges that totally clears him. The presiding judge Sullivan refused to drop the case. He suggested that Flynn might be prosecuted for criminal contempt of court for initially pleading guilty, and invited amicus briefs to make that argument.

Talk about a Catch-22...how do you think one of us mundanes would fare?

That said, good job.

Snowden and Assange next, please.

Kyle Rittenhouse next week.
    Trump rewards people loyal to him. Don't get me wrong. Flynn got railroaded. But he was also helpful to Trump. Snowden and Assange were merely helpful to the cause of freedom. No pardon for them. Rittenhouse will likely end up with the gun charge and that's about it. I personally think that the adults over his militia should be charged with endangering a minor. There is no reason he should have been on the ground by himself. But that's just my opinion.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd be interested to know why anyone in favor of the pardon has any affection for Gen. Flynn (for the record, I don't care one way or the other).

...don't tell me why the Dems are bad, tell me why Flynn is good.

What has he done for us lately, or ever?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I'd be interested to know why anyone in favor of the pardon has any affection for Gen. Flynn (for the record, I don't care one way or the other).

...don't tell me why the Dems are bad, tell me why Flynn is good.

What has he done for us lately, or ever?
    Don't care whether he is good, bad or ugly. They railroaded him. That's all I need to know. Should be enough for you too.

It is irrelevant whether or not we like Gen Flynn. The point is that he should not be incarcerated.

I support the Innocence Project because I oppose the gargantuan unconstitutional police state.

Don't care whether he is good, bad or ugly. They railroaded him. That's all I need to know. Should be enough for you too.
    Even supposing he was railroaded, there are millions of criminal defendants every year facing all kinds of charges, some improperly.

Why do I care about this one, as opposed to, say, some guy who was falsely accused of robbing a 711?

Is this news just because he's part of the ruling class? That is why you folks care about him more than Rufus Smith, 711 robber?

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    It is irrelevant whether or not we like Gen Flynn. The point is that he should not be incarcerated.

I support the Innocence Project because I oppose the gargantuan unconstitutional police state.
    See above

Powell needs to be able to devote all of her time to the election.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Even supposing he was railroaded, there are millions of criminal defendants every year facing all kinds of charges, some improperly.

Why do I care about this one, as opposed to, say, some guy who was falsely accused of robbing a 711?

Is this news just because he's part of the ruling class? That is why you folks care about him more than Rufus Smith, 711 robber?

See above
    He was going to (still may in the 2nd term?) audit the intelligence agencies.

There is more but that alone should be good enough reason to care.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

See above
    No supposedly to it. I'd say the difference is that he was railroaded because of a partisan hitjob.

Again, NO ONE should be imprisoned because of trumped- charges.

But the fact that they tried to stick it to a member of a ruling class make stories about those guys falsely accused of robbing a 7-11 more credible.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He was going to (still may in the 2nd term?) audit the intelligence agencies.

There is more but that alone should be good enough reason to care.
    Right, I understand.

Now, the ETA on this audit is before or after the ETA of the secret warrants for Hillary..?

There was a reason the traitorous war monger party wanted him gone.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Again, NO ONE should be imprisoned because of trumped- charges.

But the fact that they tried to stick it to a member of a ruling class make stories about those guys falsely accused of robbing a 7-11 more credible.
    No supposedly to it. I'd say the difference is that he was railroaded because of a partisan hitjob.
    I'd say, ignore this undifferentiated cog in the machine of this disgusting government and, if you actually want to fight injustice, focus on the poor fellow who was falsely accused of robbing a 711, who is not in fact owed any quo by any politicians, and sure as hell won't be getting any pardon.

I refused to be divided and conquered

I'd say, ignore this undifferentiated cog in the machine of this disgusting government and, if you actually want to fight injustice, focus on the poor fellow who was falsely accused of robbing a 711, who is not in fact owed any quo by any politicians, and sure as hell won't be getting any pardon.
    Say what ya want. I contribute to any number of funds that fight legal injustice. I'm not about to let your sniping worry me one way or the other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast