Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Protest shooting Denver

Protest shooting Denver

Videos at link.

One person killed after shots fired in Denver amid rival BLM & right-wing Patriot rallies, 2 suspects in custody

https://www.rt.com/usa/503161-rally-...atriot-denver/

Police in Denver have launched a homicide investigation after one person was shot dead at the site of the duelling right-wing 'Patriot Muster' rally and a Black Lives Matter protest. Two suspects have been apprehended.

Footage has emerged on social media purporting to show the moment a shooter fired his gun at the victim. Right before the single shot rang out, a burst of orange substance, apparently mace, can be seen rising from the scene.

Police, that were deployed en masse to prevent skirmishes between the rival groups, could be seen surrounding the alleged shooter, telling him to drop the gun. One suspect, who drops on his knees, puts the weapon on the ground and hands behind his back, did not show any resistance as he is taken into custody by the officers.

The video also shows police trying to resuscitate the victim, who lies motionless on the ground.

While police have yet to release the identities of the suspects and that of the deceased victim, a man can be heard crying “white supremacist” and “right in the f**cking dome” in a video that captured the immediate aftermath of the shooting.

The incident unravelled as tensions were running high in the city, which hosted two parallel rallies - 'BLM-Antifa Soup Drive', organized by the Denver Communists, and a right-wing 'Patriot Muster' rally - on Saturday.
    Last edited by tod evans; 10-10-2020 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Changed title, new info.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One person killed by private security guard at opposing Black Lives Matter, pro-police protests in Denver

https://www.foxnews.com/us/one-perso...rotests-denver

One person was shot and killed by a private security guard during protests between opposing groups in Denver's Civic Center Park Saturday, the Denver Police Department said.

Video of the incident shows one gunshot being fired. Denver Police then quickly cordoned off the scene, giving medical aid to the victim and arresting a suspect.

The Denver Police Department tweeted that "further investigation has determined the suspect is a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa."

** Watch the video on RT, the alleged "private security guard " with a pistol was a pencil-neck with a mask and backpack. **

"There was a verbal altercation that transpired. A firearm was discharged," Denver Police Chief of Investigations Joe Montoya said Saturday. "An individual was shot and later pronounced deceased. There were two guns recovered at the scene."

The Denver Post reports that the man who was shot was part of a pro-police "Patriot Rally."

"The incident occurred after a man participating in what was billed a 'Patriot Rally' sprayed mace at another man. That man then shot the other individual with a handgun near the courtyard outside the Denver Art Museum," the newspaper reports.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/one-perso...rotests-denver
    The pro-police guy shot his mace, and the News security guard shot him with a gun.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 10-10-2020 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The pro-police guy shot his mace, and the News security guard shot him with a gun.
    Shilling for murder again.

First they attack and then when they get maced they shoot you and he calls it self defense.
    Just shoot them when they attack, don't bother with mace.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Who was the guy with a scarf over his hand?

What sucks about this is I could find common ground with this individual and de-escalate if everyone else just tucked their dick back in. Yes, "Black Guns Matter." If he and I could have a whiskey and cigar together I'd expect we could walk away frim each other with a common bond that gun law's suck for a free man.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1602385978984.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	956.3 KB 
ID:	7759
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What sucks about this is I could find common ground with this individual and de-escalate if everyone else just tucked their dick back in. Yes, "Black Guns Matter." If he and I could have a whiskey and cigar together I'd expect we could walk away frim each other with a common bond that gun law's suck for a free man.
    That is a nice idea but unrealistic, this is not about racial justice, it is a communist uprising and they want to kill you.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL the first thing to pop in my head. "Shilling in the name of"

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

That is a nice idea but unrealistic, this is not about racial justice, it is a communist uprising and they want to kill you.
    Well, you are right. I'd never be in that dumbass situation anyway.

But if he just walked into the local bar on a rare night I was there, and he was wearing that t-shirt, I'd have said "Hell, yeah, all gun's matter." And I'd bet we didn't shout at each other for the next...until dead.

One person killed after shots fired in Denver amid rival BLM & right-wing Patriot rallies, 2 suspects in custody
    Why is it not "left wing" BLM?

They are avowed and open Marxists.

Can't get more "left wing" than that.

Mainstream Media Organs = Enemy of the People
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-11-2020 at 04:32 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Trump's fault...he did this.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

First they attack and then when they get maced they shoot you and he calls it self defense.
    Just shoot them when they attack, don't bother with mace.
    Mace Guy = Thin Blue Line Thuglife FAIL.

One less Trump vote in Colorado.

These copsucker Trump psychos need to cool it.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Why would someone on the left have a whiskey and a cigar with a "white supremacist?"
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Keith Olbermann, is that you?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really hope you are joking.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I really hope you are joking.....
    Josh was here early this morning and must have spotted that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Josh was here early this morning and must have spotted that.
    I tried to warn RonZ but he didn't listen to me.

The Denver Police Department tweeted that "further investigation has determined the suspect is a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa."
    Really?

These articles claim to have ID'd him as one Matthew Robert Dolloff and he's a Bernie Bro with a long history of left wing protest and activism.

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/202...ning-activist/

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...the-blue-rally

Well, you are right. I'd never be in that dumbass situation anyway.

But if he just walked into the local bar on a rare night I was there, and he was wearing that t-shirt, I'd have said "Hell, yeah, all gun's matter." And I'd bet we didn't shout at each other for the next...until dead.
    I hear you man. I am all for defending something, but the current baloney on the street is out of hand. Maybe I am getting old, but I don't get the marches, rallies, etc. on either side. It seems pointless going somewhere when the only thing to do is to talk trash to provoke someone while he's trying to provoke me.

If I want to talk trash, I will just show up here at RPFs

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Why would someone on the left have a whiskey and a cigar with a "white supremacist?"

If a black man can sit down with people who are actually still owning and wearing KKK robes and through friendship convince them to leave the KKK then anything is possible. Also one of the organizers of the right-wing "Unite The Right" rally in Charlottesville was from Occupy Wall Street.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I don't know about the guy wearing the "Black Guns Matter" shirt in the video, but the founder of BGM is a libertarian (and a Libertarian) who thinks Thomas Massie should run for POTUS. His name is Maj Toure. Here's an interview with him from last year:

And for those who use these things:

Seems like a guy you could definitely have a whiskey and a cigar with ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I don't know about the guy wearing the "Black Guns Matter" shirt in the video, but the founder of BGM is a libertarian (and a Libertarian) who thinks Thomas Massie should run for POTUS. His name is Maj Toure. Here's an interview with him from last year:

Seems like a guy you could definitely have a whiskey and a cigar with ...
    Thanks for that reference! He reminds me a lot of Colin Noir. And, thanks to you, I researched and found they did a video together.

Last edited by jmdrake; 10-11-2020 at 02:57 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thanks for that reference! He reminds me a lot of Colin Noir. In, thanks to you, I looked it up and found they did a video together.

This guy cannot be black because he is too well spoken.

Colion Noir should approach Biden and Trump to moderate the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thanks for that reference! He reminds me a lot of Colin Noir. In, thanks to you, I looked it up and found they did a video together.

I've seen/heard that guy before, but I didn't know his name (Colion Noir). Good stuff!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.

I'm not intimately familiar with the exact details of what BGM does, but I know they promote gun rights & ownership in urban and inner-city environments. In addition to teaching gun safety & competence (for example, they've got a program for people who know absolutely nothing about guns but who want to learn), they also do some kind of conflict resolution and de-escalation training, too. So there may also be some similarity between Maj Toure's Black Guns Matter and Dale Brown's Detroit Threat Management (though BGM seems less formally organized than DTM).

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlackGunsMatter

What an idiot.
    @RonZeplin also cheered the death of a cold blooded murder of a Trump supporter Portland. This folks is a true victim of TDS.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Will there be a donation campaign for the security guard?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast