Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Triggers Drudge and InfoWars over Festivus

Rand Paul Triggers Drudge and InfoWars over Festivus

I got a big chuckle out of this tweet from Drudge moments ago!
    https://twitter.com/irootsorg/status/812492075853901824

Can someone embed the tweet?
    RAND PAUL UNHAPPY ABOUT TRUMP'S 'BILDERBERG' CABINET...
    https://twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/st...90616219107328

Here's the link:
    http://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-is...rberg-cabinet/

By the way, I haven't been here in months---I miss the crazy energy of the old days! Merry Christmas, all!

Toady is almost Christmas Eve!
    Last edited by radiofriendly; 12-23-2016 at 09:18 PM.
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

And predictably, the legion of Trumpzis tear Rand apart in the comments.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

I would imagine that most billionaires got where they are because they inherited their wealth and then made poor decisions with their money. Most are probably not very intellectual and could never understand the complexities associated with politics. Any rich person in politics is greedy and only involved to extract that last penny from that homeless guy that just retrieved it from the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I would imagine that most billionaires got where they are because they inherited their wealth and then made poor decisions with their money. Most are probably not very intellectual and could never understand the complexities associated with politics. Any rich person in politics is greedy and only involved to extract that last penny from that homeless guy that just retrieved it from the gutter.
    You would imagine, huh? Well, Forbes says about 70% of them are self-made.

But regardless, why do you have such a low opinion of rich people? Do you buy into the idea that anyone who's rich must have gained their riches dishonestly? I don't know if they're intellectual or not, depending on what your definition of "intellectual" is, but I certainly wouldn't put it past them because they're wealthy.

You seem to think a significant portion of rich people got there by being idiots and not earning it. That may be true, but somebody earned that money, and I tend to think they got there by being generally good people who deftly navigated the market to bring people something they needed, not just by stealing it. That's an unfortunate side-effect of our current system, but not a hallmark of it. Capitalism made this country great, and it's not completely gone yet, even though the core elements that contributed to our success has all but eroded away by now.

It seems you have a different opinion given your apparent disdain for wealthy people. They didn't get that way by making poor decisions with their money, and if they do, they're not going to stay rich, at least not for the generations to come.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post

But regardless, why do you have such a low opinion of rich people? Do you buy into the idea that anyone who's rich must have gained their riches dishonestly? I don't know if they're intellectual or not, depending on what your definition of "intellectual" is, but I certainly wouldn't put it past them because they're wealthy.

You seem to think a significant portion of rich people got there by being idiots and not earning it. That may be true, but somebody earned that money, and I tend to think they got there by being generally good people who deftly navigated the market to bring people something they needed, not just by stealing it. That's an unfortunate side-effect of our current system, but not a hallmark of it. Capitalism made this country great, and it's not completely gone yet, even though the core elements that contributed to our success has all but eroded away by now.

It seems you have a different opinion given your apparent disdain for wealthy people. They didn't get that way by making poor decisions with their money, and if they do, they're not going to stay rich, at least not for the generations to come.
    ^^This^^

Bilderberg snipe would be more funny if the whole Abby Martin thing never happened, that was a little awkward.

Look at the comments Alex Jones fans claim to "see the light" but a lot of them are some of low (ass) info voters...just as bad as the liberals. I'm glad a large majority of true blue libertarians get it
    Last edited by eleganz; 12-24-2016 at 04:58 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I would imagine that most billionaires got where they are because they inherited their wealth and then made poor decisions with their money.
    No, most wealth is actually first generation, at least in the US.

Thiel lost a bunch because of lousy investment, and so did McAfee (who is almost broke).

Any rich person in politics is greedy and only involved to extract that last penny from that homeless guy that just retrieved it from the gutter.
    Uh no, money isn't zero sum, it doesn't work like that.

Rich people in politics are usually there either to protect their own ass (because the government is the mob, remember?) or to do crony capitalism where they are trying to use the government to further their financial agenda, or because of ego.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Bilderberg snipe would be more funny if the whole Abby Martin thing never happened,
    Huh?
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

If you go to Infowars article and check out the comments regarding this, you will find nearly unanimous anger against Rand for this. The same website that has fought tooth and nail against Bildberberg for a decade plus, whose founder and leader Alex Jones has personally attended anti-Bilderberg meetings a number of times, is now mad that someone has pointed out that Trumps administration contains members that have been apart of Bilderberg in the past/present.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

As far as this issue is concerned, folks at Infowars are more concerned about protecting their own, protecting Trump, and protecting the onward march towards that agenda instead of fighting for what they believed was the war against tptb and the elites. I suppose this proves yet again, that it is easier for a majority of humanity to fight on behalf of a leader rather than fight for an ideology. Hero worship prevails.

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    I suppose this proves yet again, that it is easier for a majority of humanity to fight on behalf of a leader rather than fight for an ideology. Hero worship prevails.
    ... and we are just discovering that?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    ... and we are just discovering that?
    Reaffirming it.

Reaffirming it.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This thread isn't complete without his other tweet:

If you go to Infowars article and check out the comments regarding this, you will find nearly unanimous anger against Rand for this. The same website that has fought tooth and nail against Bildberberg for a decade plus, whose founder and leader Alex Jones has personally attended anti-Bilderberg meetings a number of times, is now mad that someone has pointed out that Trumps administration contains members that have been apart of Bilderberg in the past/present.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
    I am not entirely sure if these people are jokers or if they are trying to co-opt movements rather then fight against them.

“There’s a card game going on at the table, but it’s only a charade. The goal is to get people in the room on your side, have them peek at the opponents’ hands, and signal you. However, there’s no telling who’s on whose side. The signs may be fake, or you might read an opponent’s signs and change your hand. In the right conditions, you can convince the enemy spy to betray his side and join yours. ”

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I am not entirely sure if these people are jokers or if they are trying to co-opt movements rather then fight against them.
    Probably just trolls, no reason for anybody to be mad at Rand for this comment...

He basically said he used to go on Bilderberg stake-outs with Alex Jones, while simultaneously complimenting Trump on his cabinet (in both cases he was at least partly-joking, and in fact Rand is just trying to make jokes as he has said)
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Probably just trolls, no reason for anybody to be mad at Rand for this comment...

He basically said he used to go on Bilderberg stake-outs with Alex Jones, while simultaneously complimenting Trump on his cabinet (in both cases he was at least partly-joking, and in fact Rand is just trying to make jokes as he has said)
    Trump supporters have every right to view Rand as an enemy, i even found in this video where Rand Paul is conspiring against Trump to get a balanced budget passed because he doesn't think Trump is serious about the debt, and since this is a Trump themed youtube channel they even edited that part out. https://youtu.be/rLFtRSHqYCU?t=24s - I am pretty sure this was recorded on festivus.

Trump supporters have every right to view Rand as an enemy, i even found in this video where Rand Paul is conspiring against Trump to get a balanced budget passed because he doesn't think Trump is serious about the debt, and since this is a Trump themed youtube channel they even edited that part out. https://youtu.be/rLFtRSHqYCU?t=24s - I am pretty sure this was recorded on festivus.
    LOL.... Rand supported Trump when half the cuckservatives ditched out on him.. I"m pretty sure Trump supporters are ok with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL.... Rand supported Trump when half the cuckservatives ditched out on him.. I"m pretty sure Trump supporters are ok with Rand.
    Rand supported the party nominee because he signed an agreement with the RNC. I know that you know this- Merry Christmas.

The same website that has fought tooth and nail against Bildberberg for a decade plus, whose founder and leader Alex Jones has personally attended anti-Bilderberg meetings a number of times, is now mad that someone has pointed out that Trumps administration contains members that have been apart of Bilderberg in the past/present.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
    Ironically enough, Peter Thiel actually made a sizeable donation to Rand in 2010.

Rand supported the party nominee because he signed an agreement with the RNC. I know that you know this- Merry Christmas.
    Uh, no, he said that voting for Trump was a good option block Hillary from the White House, so it wasn't just due to an agreement he actually believed he was the best option of the viable candidates - on top of that he says great things about Trump's foreign policy almost non-stop in the media. On top of that he has said good things about a lot of his cabinet picks.

Trump is FAR from the worst option for President.. he was much better than all the Republican candidates, except for Rand. Trump was better than all the Democrat candidates. Some people who are liberty proponents thought he was better than Gary Johnson, and while I voted for Gary Johnson it isn't exactly the easiest argument to make that Johnson would have been better for liberty on the whole than Trump.. I could and have made arguments for that, but there are some legitimate rebuttals to those arguments.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-25-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Ironically enough, Peter Thiel actually made a sizeable donation to Rand in 2010.
    I think the BIlderberg Meetings are run and attended by people who run the most powerful governments and biggest most powerful businesses in the world, and I believe they conspire to have more control at those meetings, they conspire to cause more death and destruction and I believe many of the people in attendance are involved in Luciferian rituals that believe they use to gain and hold power.

That said, just attending the meeting doesn't mean you are an evil person... I think people are making way too much of Peter Thiel attending Bilderberg. I don't know if he is a good guy or a bad guy, but his mere attendance at Bilderberg doesn't mean a whole lot in and of itself.

Rand has a great sense of humor and some people on all sides are taking this stuff way too seriously.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-02-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Did Rand physically embed himself with the Alex & stakeout Bilderberg one year?

I think that's the part irking people. You can't belittle the deplorables. It was probably crunchy groove btw. Like if a liberal joked about the Dakota protest.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^This^^
    Wait, what? I just directly contradicted you and you're saying "This"? Did you have an epiphany?

^^This^^
    Wait, what? I just directly contradicted you and you're saying "This"? Did you have an epiphany?
    This is truly $#@!ed up. Who is playing who?
    Last edited by timosman; 01-02-2017 at 01:03 AM.

You made my intended point for me.

Lol.
    "The Patriarch"

And the one star butthurt boys strike again. Really, could you possibly be any more petty?
    "The Patriarch"

You made my intended point for me.
    Haha, ok. Rock on. It seems the point was a bit poorly made to me, but whatever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast