Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Krebs Admits Dominion Voting Machines Linked to the Internet=Game Over

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    2020 Election shows Joe Biden over-performs in 72% of counties using Dominion Voting Systems
    https://rumble.com/vbz2ld-2020-elect...g-dominio.html
    But the Biden cult will swear that it’s just a coincidence.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post

No one ever accused them of being good at math or logic.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No one ever accused them of being good at math or logic.
    Let me guess: "being good at math or logic" in this context means accepting their conclusion because you like what it says without actually asking the most basic fundamental question that any data scientist with 2 working brain cells would ask: what the flying $#@! is the "model"? There is simply no excuse for the lack of transparency here.

We're talking about something supposedly built on open data but they can't even show how they did it so that we can reproduce the same analysis and check it for legitimacy? Totally useless garbage.

This "analysis" seems to prey on the ignorant who are bad at math or logic and don't understand how model selection (which is completely hidden here) can be used to produce any result one wants. This, ironically, seems to be you.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 12-20-2020 at 03:19 AM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post

There is no Biden cult. He is boring old guy that nobody particularly likes. He won only because Trump was such an idiot.

//
    Last edited by jmdrake; 12-20-2020 at 07:13 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Let me guess: "being good at math or logic" in this context means accepting their conclusion because you like what it says without actually asking the most basic fundamental question that any data scientist with 2 working brain cells would ask: what the flying $#@! is the "model"? There is simply no excuse for the lack of transparency here.
    It's a model that accurately predicted the election outcome of over 3,000 counties by combining dozens of demographics and creating a dataset of points whereby approximately 50% were over and 50% were under the under/over performance split line. The model proved it's own accuracy, and has with using past elections.. we just have to assume the input data from the 3,000 counties in the election is correct. I don't see why it wouldn't be, I guess there is a slight possibility he made it up.. but it sounds like he does these types of analysis' often, wouldn't be that hard for him to do.

When looking at the counties with dominion voting, we saw that there was a 5% increase for Biden across the board. This means even in the reddest of red Republicans counties that used dominion - and there were in these states - we saw they all shifted for Biden by 5%. In fact a disproportionate number of the data points for dominion were in some pretty deep Republican areas, and they all shifted by about 5% for Biden.

Are you a data scientist? Did you watch the video?

The correct response from any data scientist should be, "Wow, if this is true, then this is a really big deal, we should really look into this."
    Last edited by dannno; 12-20-2020 at 01:02 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's a model that accurately predicted the election outcome of over 3,000 counties by combining dozens of demographics and creating a dataset of points whereby approximately 50% were over the line and 50% were under the line. The model proved it's own accuracy, and has with using past elections.. we just have to assume the input data from the 3,000 counties in the election is correct. I don't see why it wouldn't be, I guess there is a slight possibility he made it up.. but it sounds like he does these types of analysis' often, wouldn't be that hard for him to do.
    How was this "model" chosen? Where is the R script? Why this offensive lack of transparency from "DonaldWon.com"?

As far as I know the "model" didn't "predict" anything. Predicting means you make the model using prior data and then put it to the test once actual results you are predicting roll in. These "models" that appear after the fact with no documentation in MAGAland are just sucker fare. Don't be a sucker.
    When looking at the counties with dominion voting, we saw that there was a 5% increase for Biden across the board. This means even in the reddest of red Republicans counties that used dominion - and there were in these states - we saw they all shifted for Biden by 5%. In fact a disproportionate number of the data points for dominion were in some pretty deep Republican areas, and they all shifted by about 5% for Biden.
    No, "DonaldWon.com" is claiming something. They have not provided anything but garbage to back up their claim.
    Are you a data scientist? Did you watch the video?
    I'm enough of a data scientist to say affirmatively that this is the equivalent of asking someone to be found guilty of murder over a surveillance video that nobody has ever seen.
    The correct response from any data scientist should be, "Wow, if this is true, then this is a really big deal, we should really look into this."
    IF it's true it would be, but we have no legitimate reason so far to believe it is.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 12-20-2020 at 01:16 PM.

I'm enough of a data scientist to say affirmatively that this is the equivalent of asking someone to be found guilty of murder over a surveillance video that nobody has ever seen.
    This is bull$#@!.

We are asking for an investigation, because we have evidence. They AZ Senate got subpoenas to inspect the voting machines in Maricopa County and the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors was able to block it.. They are BLOCKING the investigations all over the country!! This is all we are asking for, what are they trying to hide? This isn't their $#@!ing personal gun locker or their private property, this is a PUBLIC ELECTION!

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...as/3967644001/

This is bull$#@!.

We are asking for an investigation, because we have evidence. They AZ Senate got subpoenas to inspect the voting machines in Maricopa County and the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors was able to block it.. They are BLOCKING the investigations all over the country!! This is all we are asking for, what are they trying to hide? This isn't their $#@!ing personal gun locker or their private property, this is a PUBLIC ELECTION!

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...as/3967644001/
    Whatever garbage you posted from "DonaldWins.com" is not evidence. It seems like you have acknowledged that with how you swiftly changed the topic.

Also the link you gave doesn't say what you want it to say. It actually describes the situation in more nuance as well as offering an explanation of why we are in the current situation we are in.

Anyway, I'm all for audits of voting machines. My prediction is they would find nothing and you'd find other straws to clutch which has been the case with all these other krakens.

Whatever garbage you posted from "DonaldWins.com" is not evidence.
    Of course it is evidence. You don't seem to understand the difference between the word evidence and proof.

It seems like you have acknowledged that with how you swiftly changed the topic.
    Uh, no, an investigation of the voting machines is the ONLY topic.

Also the link you gave doesn't say what you want it to say. It actually describes the situation in more nuance as well as offering an explanation of why we are in the current situation we are in.
    No, it doesn't. It shows a predictive model of the election, and shows that areas that used Dominion had a 5% swing regardless of dozens of other demographics including party affiliation.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course it is evidence. You don't seem to understand the difference between the word evidence and proof.
    I completely understand the difference and it's neither. At best it's a hint that there could be evidence but without sharing the model itself it is utterly useless.
    Uh, no, an investigation of the voting machines is the ONLY topic.
    Then maybe your efforts should be focused elsewhere. Sharing BS krakens helps nobody.
    No, it doesn't. It shows a predictive model of the election...
    Tell me where it shows this then maybe I'll start to tune in... Where is the R script? Where is any documentation of this "model" which probably isn't a predictive model?

If you had any clue about the "math and logic" you wouldn't be able to stop laughing at the idea of a closed-source "predictive model" with nothing but its supposed output released, all after election results came in. Maybe start with Wikipedia's article on predictive modelling (link).
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 12-20-2020 at 02:18 PM.

Whatever garbage you posted from "DonaldWins.com" is not evidence. It seems like you have acknowledged that with how you swiftly changed the topic.

Anyway, I'm all for audits of voting machines. My prediction is they would find nothing and you'd find other straws to clutch which has been the case with all these other krakens.
    Whether you understand it or are in agreement is irrelevant.

We the people will make sure that Biden sees the inside of the Oval Office either by taking a white house tour or looking at a video.

And tell your Antifa homies that if they get out of line they will be crushed like bugs. Soros won’t recognize them .
    Last edited by Contumacious; 12-20-2020 at 03:59 PM.

07.03.2017 (3 years ago)

https://www.dw.com/en/frankfurt-used...aks/a-37841830

Frankfurt base

WikiLeaks reported that the group developed trojans and other malicious software in the American Consulate General Office, the largest US consulate in the world. The programs focused on targets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

The documents revealed that CIA experts worked in the building under cover and included advice for life in Germany.

"Do not leave anything electronic or sensitive unattended in your room," it told employees, also advising them to enjoy Lufthansa's free alcohol "in moderation."

The Frankfurt hackers, part of the Center for Cyber Intelligence Europe, were said to be given diplomatic passports and a State Department identity. It instructed employees how to safely enter Germany. A WikiLeaks tweet published an section of the Frankfurt information.
    That would be that Server Farm that was Raided..
    Dear Patriots: according to Mathew Billings- CIA Data Analyst Officer who was stationed in Frankfurt Germany CIA field office Trump not only won ALL the Swing States by a mile but Trump also won Virginia, Maine and Rhode Island as well. Mathew was trying to leak this Data to the Press and ended up losing his job for his heroic actions. This is the first time I’m using his name and unmasking his identity with his and his legal team permission. Please support Mathew by echoing this post and spreading this information to all Patriots as this truth was intended to be a public knowledge by Mathew in the first place!!!

Were Dominion Voting Machines connected to the Internet??

Were they connected via SolarWinds software?

Was SolarWinds Software at the center of the Huge Cyber Attack???

Seriously,, the "Most Secure Election" while the whole US Government is being Hacked by the SAME SOFTWARE.

Damn.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

How was this "model" chosen? Where is the R script? Why this offensive lack of transparency from "DonaldWon.com"?

As far as I know the "model" didn't "predict" anything. Predicting means you make the model using prior data and then put it to the test once actual results you are predicting roll in. These "models" that appear after the fact with no documentation in MAGAland are just sucker fare. Don't be a sucker.

No, "DonaldWon.com" is claiming something. They have not provided anything but garbage to back up their claim.

IF it's true it would be, but we have no legitimate reason so far to believe it is.
    The author of the report put his email in the video. Just saying.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Were Dominion Voting Machines connected to the Internet??

Were they connected via SolarWinds software?

Was SolarWinds Software at the center of the Huge Cyber Attack???

Seriously,, the "Most Secure Election" while the whole US Government is being Hacked by the SAME SOFTWARE.

Damn.

Were Dominion Voting Machines connected to the Internet?? YES

Were they connected via SolarWinds software? YES

Was SolarWinds Software at the center of the Huge Cyber Attack??? Yes

The selection is Invalid.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12