Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dianne Feinstein Acknowledges Having A Secret Brett Kavanaugh Document

They better not give her another day, she blew it.

Her only goal this whole time has been to cause delays, she has already succeeded too well, there is no reason to let her get away with any more nonsense.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They better not give her another day, she blew it.

Her only goal this whole time has been to cause delays, she has already succeeded too well, there is no reason to let her get away with any more nonsense.
    Yup. Coached by her resistance lawyer....

Debra Katz, one of the attorneys representing Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser, attended a resistance rally against the president in 2017 and promised to “fight back.”

The lawyer has numerous ties to the resistance against Trump, and was caught on camera at a protest in February 2017 after Jeff Sessions was confirmed as the administration’s attorney general.

“We are going to fight back,” she told a reporter. “We are going to resist. We will not be silenced.”

Katz was identified only as a “protester” by ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

The Gargoyle, the alumni magazine for the University of Wisconsin Law School, profiled Katz on August 9, 2018 and found her to be just as committed to fighting the president as she was at the 2017 protest.

“The resistance is not going away, says Katz, and she is committed to being part of it,” the Gargoyle wrote.

“When I go to a march on behalf of Dreamers, I hear young people making connections between DACA and Islamophobia,” Katz told the magazine. “I hope that energy continues, to retake our democracy that is truly at risk now.”
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/21/k...-resist-rally/

Perhaps another factor bolstering GOP steadfastness on the issue is the Friday revalation that Ford's current political adviser - former Obama and Clinton White House official Ricky Seidman, had allegedly been working on Ford's situation since July - outlining a plan on a newly released audio tape to use the allegation as political fodder to derail Kavanaugh's confirmation, and if unsuccessful, at least politically harm Republicans during midterms.
    One might think that Ford, an ostensibly intelligent PhD, would have considered the likelihood of her eventual Congressional testimony the moment she decided to involve California legislators in her claims prior to the 11th hour of Kavanaugh's confirmation.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-court-monday

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley late Friday night granted another extension to Christine Blasey Ford to decide on whether she will testify to the committee.
    The new deadline was unclear, but Ford had requested that a 10 p.m. ET Friday deadline be extended until Saturday.
    Ford has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, citing an incident that she said occurred decades ago, when both were in high school.
    Grassley issued his latest extension decision in a tweet addressed to Kavanaugh, adding that he hopes the judge can “understand” his reasoning behind the delay.
    Judge Kavanaugh I just granted another extension to Dr Ford to decide if she wants to proceed w the statement she made last week to testify to the senate She shld decide so we can move on I want to hear her. I hope u understand. It’s not my normal approach to b indecisive
    — ChuckGrassley (@ChuckGrassley) September 22, 2018
    Just before midnight ET, Grassley tweeted: “Judge Kavanaugh I just granted another extension to Dr Ford to decide if she wants to proceed w the statement she made last week to testify to the senate She shld decide so we can move on I want to hear her. I hope u understand. It’s not my normal approach to b indecisive.”
    With all the extensions we give Dr Ford to decide if she still wants to testify to the Senate I feel like I’m playing 2nd trombone in the judiciary orchestra and Schumer is the conductor
    — ChuckGrassley (@ChuckGrassley) September 22, 2018
    Grassley later added: “With all the extensions we give Dr Ford to decide if she still wants to testify to the Senate I feel like I’m playing 2nd trombone in the judiciary orchestra and Schumer is the conductor.”
    The Friday 10 p.m. ET deadline was itself an extension of a previous Friday morning deadline before Grassley issued the latest postponement.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...extension.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

U.S. Sen. Mazie Hirono, who told men to “just shut up and step up” in the wake of sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, might have some explaining to do about her campaign cash.
    Data show that Hawaii's Hirono has taken money from a fellow Democrat who has admitted hitting his wife.
    U.S. Sen. Tom Carper’s First State PAC donated $1,000 to Hirono’s political campaign in June, despite the Delaware lawmaker’s confession of abuse.

Also receiving donations from Carper’s group was U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which will decide if Kavanaugh is appointed to the nation's highest court. Feinstein has received $5,000 from the PAC so far in 2018.

Carper admitted hitting his wife -- an allegation he pushed back against after it was first reported during his 1982 run for U.S. Congress -- in a 1998 interview with a local journalist Celia Cohen who published a book “Only in Delaware” that is sold by the state of Delaware on its official website, the Washington Free Beacon reported.

The New York Post was the first newspaper to allege that Carper hit his wife. The story stemmed from a taped deposition the lawmaker gave as part of a child custody battle. He was accused of hitting his wife “so hard he gave her a black eye” while his children were allegedly “slapped around and bruised by Carper for doing such things as leaving the family dog on the bed.”
    Carper, 71, won Delaware's Democratic primary earlier this month as he seeks a fourth Senate term.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-his-wife.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Christine Blasey Ford has accepted the Senate Judiciary Committee’s request to testify on Ford’s allegation that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school, Ford’s attorneys told Senate Republicans on Saturday. Her decision came just ahead of a looming 2:30pm deadline: Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley had given Ford's lawyers until Saturday afternoon to decide whether she would proceed with testifying.
    Still, her answer is nebulous because as on previous occasions, the exact terms and timing of her testimony remain unclear, as negotiations between Ford's lawyers and staff for the Senate Judiciary Committee remain ongoing.
    In the email Ford's lawyers said she had accepted the panel's "request to provide her first-hand knowledge of Brett Kavanaugh's sexual misconduct next week" even though the legal team said it found that many of the "aspects of the [Committee's] proposal... are fundamentally inconsistent with the Committee's promise of a fair, impartial investigation."
    The email also didn't specifically say that Ford was agreeing to a Wednesday hearing date, which is what the Judiciary Committee has proposed. And Debra Katz, Ford's lawyer, explicitly said that "she is hopeful that we can reach an agreement on the details."
    "This an ask to continue 'negotiations' without committing to anything. It's a clever way to push off the vote Monday without committing to appear Wednesday," a senior White House official said Saturday quoted by The Hill.
    For the past week, both sides had been wrangling over the exact day and conditions for Ford's testimony.
    Commenting on the constant back and forth, conservative commentator Laura Ingraham said last week that "those who appear before a Senate Committee don’t set the terms. This is ludicrous and must be stopped. Terrible precedent."
    Grassley has agreed to limit television coverage of next week’s hearing, provide adequate police security and timely breaks. But he has rejected a request from Ford’s lawyers that outside witnesses, such as Kavanaugh’s high school friend Mark Judge, be called to testify.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...tify-next-week

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

After a brief call late Saturday, the lawyers and aides to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, chairman of the Judiciary Committee, planned to talk again Sunday morning to continue negotiations over the conditions of the testimony, according to three people familiar with the call.
    Negotiations could still falter over the details, which include who will question the woman, Christine Blasey Ford. But in tentatively agreeing to a Thursday hearing, Republicans made a significant concession that suggested they were working to ensure that the session occurred after several days of uncertainty.
    If no final deal is made, Grassley will be left to decide whether to move ahead with a committee vote on Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination scheduled for Monday. Kavanaugh, who has vigorously denied the allegations, has repeatedly expressed his desire to testify.
    The move by Ford, 51, a research psychologist in Palo Alto, came after an extended back-and-forth between her lawyers and top Judiciary Committee aides. Grassley had set 2:30 p.m. Saturday as a final deadline for Ford to agree or decline to appear.
    The tentative deal came as White House officials and Republicans on Capitol Hill were growing increasingly frustrated at what they said was a ploy to delay Monday’s vote. Republicans had been pressing for Ford, if she were to agree to testify, to do so Wednesday.

More at: https://www.sfchronicle.com/nation/a...t-13250440.php

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm...does this Dr. Ford even exist? There's no record of her on any of the professional listings for her field and only the one circulated photo. I've already posted that this seems like a big psyop but this lame drama that's unfolding, combined with a major lack of evidence of Dr. Ford even existing makes me wonder if she even exists outside of news rooms and Capitol Hill.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-23-2018 at 01:37 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Hmm...does this Dr. Ford even exist? There's no record of her one any of the professional listings for her field and only the one circulated photo. I've already posted that this seems like a big psyop but this lame drama that's unfolding, combined with a major lack of evidence of Dr. Ford even existing makes me wonder if she even exists outside of news rooms and Capitol Hill.
    I think professionally, she is using her maiden name of Blasey. https://www.paloaltou.edu/faculty/christine-blasey

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Christine_Blasey
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-23-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Well that's something, at least. The constant use of a different name in the media is still questionable and the fact that she's alleged to be in the psy field doesn't help the psyop case at all. She doesn't show up under any professional license holding sites for the state of CA.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Well that's something, at least. The constant use of a different name in the media is still questionable and the fact that she's alleged to be in the psy field doesn't help the psyop case at all. She doesn't show up under any professional license holding sites for the state of CA.
    Professors need a license?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Blasey_Ford

is an American psychologist and professor of statistics at Palo Alto University.[6] Widely published in her field,[7][8] she specializes in designing statistical models for research projects.
    Career
    Ford began teaching at Stanford University in 1988.[19] She works at Palo Alto University teaching students clinical trial design and data analysis.[14] She participates in educational programs with the Stanford University School of Medicine as a member of a consortium group with Palo Alto University.[8][14][19] Through this consortium group, called the Pacific Graduate School of Psychology (PGSP), Ford teaches subjects including psychometrics, study methodologies, and statistics.[8][11] She performed consulting work for multiple pharmaceutical companies.[20] Ford worked as the director of biostatistics at Corcept Therapeutics, and collaborated with FDA statisticians.[18] Ford is widely published within her field
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-23-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Professors need a license?
    Not specifically but one would assume she'd have, at some point, relevant experience as a psych doc, instead of solely educational experience in the all-too-fitting-given-the-nature-of-the-drama field of statistical psychology. Maybe not, just being a PhD, but I'm still not convinced this Dr. Ford character isn't fictitious. I'm aware of the "name game" of how names do not identify physical men and women.

Not specifically but one would assume she'd have, at some point, relevant experience as a psych doc, instead of solely educational experience in the all-too-fitting-given-the-nature-of-the-drama field of statistical psychology. Maybe not, just being a PhD, but I'm still not convinced this Dr. Ford character isn't fictitious. I'm aware of the "name game" of how names do not identify physical men and women.
    I don't see any sort of clinical experience in her background.

Local NBC in SC is reporting the encounter was attempted rape.

The Washington Post has been busted by WSJ columnist Kimberly Strassel for intentionally withholding information from their reporting of Christine Blasey Ford's claim that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her at a high school party in the early 1980s, which "further undercuts the Ford accusation."

Strassel obtained a copy of the email WaPo sent to Mark Judge, one of the teenagers Ford claims was at the party - revealing that the Post knew the names of those at the alleged party, as well as the fact that one of them was a woman - Ford's "longtime" friend Leland Keyser (then Ingham).
    Publicly, the Post reported that there were four boys at the party the same day they revealed to Judge that they knew there was a girl.
    What's more, WaPo now writes: "Before her name became public, Ford told The Post she did not think Keyser would remember the party because nothing remarkable had happened there, as far as Keyser was aware."
    And instead of reporting this, the Post allowed Ford's claim tha there were four boys at the party stand until word of Keyser's alleged attendance became public knowledge late last week.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...cuser-strassel

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A new woman who is a ‘Never Trumper’ is about to become Brett Kavanaugh’s second accuser, Matt Drudge is reporting tonight.
    According to the story, which is about to be published in the New Yorker, the accuser’s friend says “she never told me!”
    The latest episode of Swamp… pic.twitter.com/sskvoUAMww
    — MATT DRUDGE (@DRUDGE) September 23, 2018

More at: https://www.infowars.com/breaking-se...never-trumper/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

On Saturday night, Leland Ingham Keyser, a classmate of Ford's at the all-girls school Holton-Arms and her final named witness, denied any recollection of attending a party with Brett Kavanaugh.
    "Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford," lawyer Howard J. Walsh said in a statement sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

CNN reports that " Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford's."

Keyser previously coached golf at Georgetown University and is now executive producer of Bob Beckel's podcast. Keyser is the ex-wife of Beckel, a former Democratic operative and commentator. A search on OpenSecrets.org reveals Keyser's only political donation has been to former Democratic senator Byron Dorgan.
    Keyser's denial, as a female lifelong friend and Ford's last named witness, is the most consequential development that has occurred since Ford publicly stepped forward last Sunday and detailed her allegations to the Washington Post. Ford's allegation of the 1982 incident was told to no one until a 2012 therapy session, when Kavanaugh was first touted in the media as the most likely GOP Supreme Court nominee.
    All of Ford's named witnesses of the party, both male and female, have now denied any recollection of attending such a party.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/john-...with-kavanaugh

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A new woman who is a ‘Never Trumper’ is about to become Brett Kavanaugh’s second accuser, Matt Drudge is reporting tonight.
    According to the story, which is about to be published in the New Yorker, the accuser’s friend says “she never told me!”
    The latest episode of Swamp… pic.twitter.com/sskvoUAMww
    — MATT DRUDGE (@DRUDGE) September 23, 2018

More at: https://www.infowars.com/breaking-se...never-trumper/
    Related? Posted within the hour:

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    No.294

Sep 23 2018 18:43:32 (EST)
    NEW

TRUST GRASSLEY.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Related? Posted within the hour:

Desperation is setting in with your kind. Can't wait to see them burn for it, except for Republican weakness standing in the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

I don't see any sort of clinical experience in her background.
    LOL perhaps it's all an experiment in her field of statistical psychology. Dr. Blasey examining the effectiveness of large scale propaganda about "Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh" on the people.

eta: even the names of all of these characters are a lil too fitting for the story. "Christ"ine. Mark "Judge". Leyland "Keys"er. When do we get to meet classmates Ronald Pope and Lucy Farr?

Grassley already said he has the votes lined up so what's the hold-up? Get on with it.
    Today, McConnell said they have the votes also so they're delaying it for some other reason. Building up some narrative for the midterms, maybe. Otherwise, the delays based on this lame story don't make sense.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-25-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Trump should nominate a female and have men lined up with their accusations.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    12:10 a.m.

The lawyer for a woman who Brett Kavanaugh's accuser has said attended the 1980s party at which he allegedly molested her has told Senate Republican investigators that the woman doesn't recall such a gathering or know the Supreme Court nominee.

The Washington Post reports Saturday that Christine Blasey Ford told them that Leland Keyser was at that high school party.

A GOP Judiciary Committee investigator contacted Keyser last Tuesday, saying Keyser had been "identified" as attending that party and wanted to talk to her. Committee spokesman Taylor Foy said Keyser's name "came up" in its investigation.

But in an email late Saturday, Keyser attorney Howard Walsh told the committee she "does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection" of ever attending a gathering with Kavanaugh.

That response seemed a setback to Ford supporters' efforts to corroborate her claim.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-la...-politics.html

___

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    AJ says they have more women coming ala Roy Moore. It's a coordinated attack.
    AJ is a smart and well connected man.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The Washington Post reports Saturday that Christine Blasey Ford told them that Leland Keyser was at that high school party.

A GOP Judiciary Committee investigator contacted Keyser last Tuesday, saying Keyser had been "identified" as attending that party and wanted to talk to her. Committee spokesman Taylor Foy said Keyser's name "came up" in its investigation.

But in an email late Saturday, Keyser attorney Howard Walsh told the committee she "does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection" of ever attending a gathering with Kavanaugh.

That response seemed a setback to Ford supporters' efforts to corroborate her claim.
    Last edited by dannno; 09-24-2018 at 11:07 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Senator Ted Cruz, supporter of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, was verbally assaulted by a group of protesters at a DC restaurant Monday night, as seen in a video posted by twitter account Smash Racism DC.

At one point the protesters chanting "we believe survivors" blocked Cruz's wife from exiting the restaurant, prompting the Texas Senator to ask them to "let my wife through."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ugh-protesters

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Trump should nominate a female and have men lined up with their accusations.
    Imagine the uproar from Crying Chuck Slimy Shumer and all the Democrats.

On Saturday night, Leland Ingham Keyser, a classmate of Ford's at the all-girls school Holton-Arms and her final named witness, denied any recollection of attending a party with Brett Kavanaugh.
    "Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford," lawyer Howard J. Walsh said in a statement sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

CNN reports that " Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford's."

Keyser previously coached golf at Georgetown University and is now executive producer of Bob Beckel's podcast. Keyser is the ex-wife of Beckel, a former Democratic operative and commentator. A search on OpenSecrets.org reveals Keyser's only political donation has been to former Democratic senator Byron Dorgan.
    Keyser's denial, as a female lifelong friend and Ford's last named witness, is the most consequential development that has occurred since Ford publicly stepped forward last Sunday and detailed her allegations to the Washington Post. Ford's allegation of the 1982 incident was told to no one until a 2012 therapy session, when Kavanaugh was first touted in the media as the most likely GOP Supreme Court nominee.
    All of Ford's named witnesses of the party, both male and female, have now denied any recollection of attending such a party.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/john-...with-kavanaugh
    The thing that I don't understand about this is how poorly constructed it all is. The government has had 100 years (from the sinking of the Lusitania) to perfect the art of deceiving the people. So many lies have been sold to the people in the last century, from JFK to Nixon and 9/11, and now they can't come up with ONE convincing lie. They gave themselves the loosest limitations on what the lie could be (it was 35 years ago, no one remembers what happened) and, gathering from this thread, EVERY single aspect of their lie has come crashing down around them. Has it always been this simple? Has all we have ever needed been a man who didn't rape a girl (which is just about every man)?
    If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by not.your.average.joe View Post
    The thing that I don't understand about this is how poorly constructed it all is. The government has had 100 years (from the sinking of the Lusitania) to perfect the art of deceiving the people. So many lies have been sold to the people in the last century, from JFK to Nixon and 9/11, and now they can't come up with ONE convincing lie. They gave themselves the loosest limitations on what the lie could be (it was 35 years ago, no one remembers what happened) and, gathering from this thread, EVERY single aspect of their lie has come crashing down around them. Has it always been this simple? Has all we have ever needed been a man who didn't rape a girl (which is just about every man)?
    I think they're building up a narrative. Getting certain gullible and easily emotionally manipulated segments of the population all riled up for something in particular. Otherwise, the delays and the lameness of this story overall don't make any sense. They could have already confirmed Kav and moved on to other business. It's probably also a good time to watch what stuff Congress may be trying to slip in under the radar while this big distraction is ongoing.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast