Thread: Alleged lewdness at Tahoe beach leads to nudity ban

Alleged lewdness at Tahoe beach leads to nudity ban

Alleged lewdness at Tahoe beach leads to nudity ban

LAKE TAHOE, NV (KOLO)-- The Carson City Sheriff’s Office stepped up enforcement Sunday to stop nudity at a Lake Tahoe beach after Washoe County Sheriff’s Office deputies saw alleged lewd acts Saturday at the beach.

A Washoe County deputy Saturday from a boat told people at Secret Cove that indecent exposure is a sex crime and nude sun bathing is not allowed in public places by Nevada law. A video of part of the interaction was posted to the Facebook timelines of local news media.
    More: https://www.kolotv.com/content/news/...512034892.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's so indecent about indecent exposure?

Nudes beaches aren't as great as they seem. Almost all of the people that go to them are fat and disgusting. Perhaps there are beaches in Europe that aren't like that?
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-17-2019 at 06:22 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

<sigh...> Late to the party again. ^ I could tolerate a few haggies the 1 or 2 decent ones.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Nudes beaches are as great as they seem. Almost all of the people that go to them are fat and disgusting. Perhaps there are beaches in Europe that aren't like that?
    There are people walking the street wearing skin tight Yoga pants in that category too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"A video of part of the interaction was posted"

well?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Yeah. Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "A video of part of the interaction was posted"

well?
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yeah. Pics or it didn't happen.
    Video at the link shows cops in boat apparently taking a complaint from some woman on the shore screaming about the naked people. Cops tells naked people it’s illegal, naked people say there is a sign saying it is OK. Video only shows the cops in boat.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nudes beaches aren't as great as they seem. Almost all of the people that go to them are fat and disgusting. Perhaps there are beaches in Europe that aren't like that?
    Well I'm sorry, but I'm not on the beach sunning my nuts for your pleasure. have you ever tried it? Or are you one of those guys wearing trunks at the nude beach?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Well I'm sorry, but I'm not on the beach sunning my nuts for your pleasure. have you ever tried it? Or are you one of those guys wearing trunks at the nude beach?

Please cover up.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Neg Rep.

We have one near here. Black's Beach. Not swimsuit models but mostly men and people you probably wish had kept their clothes on. Good surfing area though.

Nude beaches are funny that way. The guys who keep their trunks on are the perverts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    What's so indecent about indecent exposure?
    It’s like “indecent” talk. Must be banned. Ungood speech is not allowed, as determined by the most hysterical SJW that complains. Ungood appearance is judged the same way, by the loudest whiner.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Please cover up.
    Neg Rep.
    Danke I get; but I'm surprised by you RJB. I thought you were a show-me state boy as well.

You all are missing out, nude in the full sun on the beach is exhilarating. I couldn't care less if others are around to enjoy it.

Danke I get; but I'm surprised by you RJB. I thought you were a show-me state boy as well.

You all are missing out, nude in the full sun on the beach is exhilarating. I couldn't care less if others are around to enjoy it.
    I avoid skinny dipping due to anxiety over cold water induced shrinkage

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It’s like “indecent” talk. Must be banned. Ungood speech is not allowed, as determined by the most hysterical SJW that complains. Ungood appearance is judged the same way, by the loudest whiner.
    Typically, when I ask folks why they object to nudity, they claim they get sexual thoughts they don't want to have when they see nude people.

Guess they are the ones with a mental problem.

I avoid skinny dipping due to anxiety over cold water induced shrinkage
    Still happens with trunks on, but nobody can see it happening.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Typically, when I ask folks why they object to nudity, they claim they get sexual thoughts they don't want to have when they see nude people.

Guess they are the ones with a mental problem.
    And they don’t get those thoughts when an attractive person walks by with some amount of clothing on? Yep, it’s their problem.

Europe has a completely different attitude about these things. The amount of clothing depends upon the temperature.

But... it is common courtesy to have some clothing on around other people unless weather and situation dictates otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Europe has a completely different attitude about these things. The amount of clothing depends upon the temperature.

But... it is common courtesy to have some clothing on around other people unless weather and situation dictates otherwise.
    Many, many years ago, the only gals I saw topless over there were the overweight ones...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Sunshine on my scrotum makes me happy.

I've never been to a nude beach and I don't plan on attending one. All I'm saying is that anyone going to a nude beach legitimately thinking they are going to see beautiful women is in for a rude awakening.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've never been to a nude beach and I don't plan on attending one. All I'm saying is that anyone going to a nude beach legitimately thinking they are going to see beautiful women is in for a rude awakening.