Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11 Killed In Shooting At Virginia Beach Municipal Center; Suspect Confirmed Dead

Q research believes they identified the last man to speak with the shooter mentioned above, who went out giving interviews after the shooting, as a Mason in this photo and this one. So this dude went in, said hi to the shooter right before he went volcanic, and then left for the day, and apparently came back after the shooting to do interviews.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why hasn't anyone called this a false flag?

Probably another drill scenario but there's been essentially no video released of anything to analyze and only a couple of interviews with "witnesses". In other words, it's a big ol' "just trust us" thing. I'll say that the numbers involved (11, 13) are some of the usual "coded" numbers we see in faked shootings and one of the witnesses does act like a crisis actor. The initial reports from officials were conflicting as to whether suspect was in custody or dead. Cops said one thing, mayor said another. Any way, not enough evidence to draw any firm conclusions.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-03-2019 at 10:30 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another broken person takes advantage of a Victim Disarmament Zone to kill a bunch of people.

When it's life or death, and seconds count, remember, cops are only minutes away.

Though his motives weren't clear, his neighbors had told reporters on Saturday that Craddock's wife had abruptly left him in the not-too-distant past.
    Yeah, new angle there.

Woemen troubles have never driven a normally sane man into a psychotic rage before.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-03-2019 at 11:15 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    No doubt.

Virginia has sure been the brunt of bad news from governor, to beaches, to people losing their minds.
    They maybe spraying the population with something a little extra in that area...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    They maybe spraying the population with something a little extra in that area...
    I do not dismiss anything anymore. Did you see Virginia Beach the day after Memorial Day?

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam announced Tuesday he will summon lawmakers back to the state Capitol this summer to take up a package of gun-control legislation, saying last week's mass shooting in Virginia Beach calls for "votes and laws, not thoughts and prayers."

Northam's bills include a ban on silencers and high-capacity magazines, as well as a broadening of the ability of local governments to prohibit guns in city buildings. The governor said he also wants mandatory, universal background checks before gun purchases; a limit of one handgun purchase per month; and a "red flag" law that would allow authorities to seize weapons from people deemed a threat to themselves or others.
    "I will be asking for votes and laws, not thoughts and prayers," he said, mocking the usual response to gun violence by supporters of the gun lobby.
    No immediate date for the special session was set, but Northam said he wants to hold it in late June.
    In a statement, GOP Speaker Kirk Cox dismissed the governor's call for a special session as "hasty and suspect when considered against the backdrop of the last few months" — a reference to the blackface photo scandal that nearly destroyed Northam's career.
    Cox said the Republicans will instead put forward legislation to toughen penalties — including new, mandatory minimum sentences — for those who use guns to commit crimes.
    "We believe addressing gun violence starts with holding criminals accountable for their actions, not infringing on the constitutional rights of law-abiding citizens," he said.
    Another top Republican, Senate Majority Leader Tommy Norment, noted that the governor is pushing for legislation that already failed earlier this year. "This governor has opted for political posturing over solutions," Norment said.
    National Rifle Association spokeswoman Jennifer Baker accused Northam of "exploiting a tragedy to push his failed political agenda."

A top gun-rights advocate, Philip Van Cleave, president of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, denounced the special session as "political theater" and said the answer is to make it easier for people to carry weapons.
    "There's really nothing other than allowing people to protect themselves until the police get there that would have worked," he said.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/virginia-gove...181047318.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Another part of the story the media has avoided is the one of Kate Nixon, a compliance manager working on the second floor of Operations Building 2 in the Virginia Beach Municipal Center.

Nixon was one of the 12 people killed by DeWayne Craddock.
    According to an article from John Lott in The Washington Times, Nixon was considering bringing a handgun to work because she worried that Craddock and another employee posed a threat to workplace safety.
    She discussed this with her husband, but ultimately opted not to bring a gun to work because the municipal government in Virginia Beach bans employees from carrying guns.
    The media and its political allies have been quick to scream for gun control despite the fact that further gun control would not have prevented this shooting from occurring. Lott’s research show that 98 percent of shootings have taken place in gun-free zones The Virginia Beach shooting clearly fits this pattern.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/the-fa...each-shooting/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I do not dismiss anything anymore. Did you see Virginia Beach the day after Memorial Day?

Oh noes! They even bagged it up and piled it? Those heathens! You do know that China isn't taking our trash for recycling anymore, right?

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Oh noes! They even bagged it up and piled it? Those heathens! You do know that China isn't taking our trash for recycling anymore, right?
    No I didn't know that, but what does that have to do with people trashing the beach?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

No I didn't know that, but what does that have to do with people trashing the beach?
    Those pictures don't show anyone trashing the beach. It looks like bagged up trash from a holiday weekend piled up for easy collection by those responsible for trash collection. You don't go to the beach much, I assume. The China comment was meant to inform and also to make the point that trash collection policies we've been accustomed to for years is changing and we won't be able to send much of it overseas for recycling anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Those pictures don't show anyone trashing the beach. It looks like bagged up trash from a holiday weekend piled up for easy collection by those responsible for trash collection. You don't go to the beach much, I assume. The China comment was meant to inform and also to make the point that trash collection policies we've been accustomed to for years is changing and we won't be able to send much of it overseas for recycling anymore.
    The photos was of the day after Memorial Day on Virginia Beach. I lived in NY for many years and frequent the beaches there...and even in NY (with it's filthy subways and bus terminals) I have never witnessed any of the beaches like that at any given time. I also have been to Virginia Beach many times and never witnessed the Beach looking like that either. My theory is; we are seeing a very lazy couple of generations who live like pigs and don't really care.

From what I read, the Chinese realize there was not that much money in recycling. Wow, what a revelation. Because of it, lots of states are dropping their mandatory recycling laws.

The photos was of the day after Memorial Day on Virginia Beach. I lived in NY for many years and frequent the beaches there...and even in NY (with it's filthy subways and bus terminals) I have never witnessed any of the beaches like that at any given time. I also have been to Virginia Beach many times and never witnessed the Beach looking like that either. My theory is; we are seeing a very lazy couple of generations who live like pigs and don't really care.

From what I read, the Chinese realize there was not that much money in recycling. Wow, what a revelation. Because of it, lots of states are dropping their mandatory recycling laws.
    We must be looking at those photos very differently. I see bagged up trash left in piles for easy pickup but you see scattered trash left everywhere. Strange. Oh well.

Three years ago, Vincent Smith, a city engineer in Virginia Beach, Virginia, saw a gap in the security measures protecting city employees: “The gap was not allowing employees to carry a firearm," he said. "Instead, people were forced — like I am every day — to choose between earning a living and saving my life.”
    So he created a petition demanding that the city council reverse its “gun-free zone” policies. He got 259 signers, and it went nowhere.
    Now, he has tried again. He refreshed the petition on Change.org:
    We the people of the United States have the right to bear arms to protect our liberties, freedoms, and our very lives. This right is protected by the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution. Unfortunately, employees of The City of Virginia Beach (herein after The City) are not afforded these rights while engaged in such employment despite no restrictions on the general public possessing weapons while present in City buildings, properties or work sites nor while interacting with City employees.
    In the wake of recent tragic events [i.e., the May 31 shooting at the city’s Municipal Center that took 12 lives], it has become abundantly apparent that this employee weapons possession ban must end….
    We, the undersigned, call on the Virginia Beach City Council, City Manager and Mayor to amend The City’s employee weapons ban (City HR Policy 6.18) and give personnel who are properly licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia to carry a concealed handgun the ability to do so to protect their lives.
    Smith’s initial goal was 2,500 signers. As this story was being written, the number of signers was 3,235. His goal is now 5,000.
    Said Smith: “I want a real consideration by council and a real discussion about changing the HR policy. The city has to [have] something that doesn’t forbid employees [from possessing] weapons … something that includes an allowance for them to take personal responsibility for their own safety.” He added, “What happened [on May 31] could have been minimized.”

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...rs-in-two-days

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12