Thread: BREXIT & THE FOURTH TURNING

BREXIT & THE FOURTH TURNING

BREXIT & THE FOURTH TURNING

theburningplatform.com/2016/06/24/brexit-the-fourth-turning/

Administrator

June 24, 2016

I took a long walk on the boardwalk with my wife and mother last night, after a long day of packing, doctor appointments, travel, unpacking, food shopping and buying enough liquor to get me through the next week. I was confident the oligarchs had the Brexit vote rigged in their favor. I went to bed exhausted at 10:00.

I wake up this morning to global pandemonium. I just wanted to ride my bike on the boardwalk in peace, but Noooo. First it was raining, so I have to wait for the showers to end. Then I flip on the radio and hear about stock markets around the world crashing because the British people grew some balls and told their keepers to $#@! off.

My first thought upon hearing the news was “Fourth Turning”. It’s all about the mood of the people in these countries. The establishment is constantly baffled during Fourth Turnings because they think their old methods of propaganda, fear and control will continue to work. They don’t realize the cyclical nature of history and how the current generational configuration will lead to earth shattering change and a complete destruction of the existing social order. Brexit is just another brick in the wall.

I also find it interesting that over the last month or so some of the most renowned investing billionaires in the world have announced their bearishness and had placed large bets on such an outcome. George Soros is the perfect example. He switched his position to shorting the market recently. Then he constantly blathered in the press about what a disaster Brexit would be for global markets. Then the captured legacy media convinced the world Brexit would never happen. When it “shockingly” happened last night, stock markets around the world crashed. Soros and his billionaire cronies made hundreds of millions in profits. Meanwhile, the poor schmuck with his 401k gets clobbered again.

Since I was 100% wrong in my prediction regarding Brexit, you can take my following observations with a grain of salt. But this is what I see:

This further cements the coming showdown between the people and the establishment (politicians, bankers, mainstream media).

The EU is dead. France, Italy and other EU countries will push for the same referendum and the people will vote out.

The insolvent banks across Europe were never fixed. The central bankers just extended, pretended, and printed more debt. Bank failures will trigger further economic strife.

The credibility of central bankers around the globe will completely disintegrate as their one trick pony method of easy money has proven to be an immense failure for the people.

With the disintegration of the EU, the possibility of civil chaos and war with Russia goes up dramatically.

It will be interesting to see if the Fed and their Wall Street banker puppeteers can stop the stock market from dropping by its destined 30% to 50%. The overvaluation is drastic and this could be the Lehman moment, or at least the Bear Stearns moment.

The credibility of the corporate mainstream media has further disintegrated as they again have been revealed as nothing but propaganda mouthpieces for the establishment. Their anti-Brexit poll numbers were fake. They are not journalists, but cheerleaders for their corporate sponsors.

The constant media bashing of Trump and cheerleading for Clinton will be disregarded by the silent majority in the U.S. Their polls and opinions can be completely ignored and dismissed. The people of this country who don’t live in NYC, DC, LA, or SF are pissed off. Their mood is dark. They want change. The only person who will give them change is Trump.

I’m more convinced than ever that Trump will win the presidency in November. This is a Fourth Turning. The status quo never wins during a Fourth Turning.

Fourth Turnings never peter out. They intensify to a crescendo of turmoil, chaos, violence, war, and bloodshed.

This Fourth Turning intensification just got turned up dramatically. It will eventually be turned up to 11.

http://www.theburningplatform.com/20...ourth-turning/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With the disintegration of the EU, the possibility of civil chaos and war with Russia goes up dramatically.
    I disagree. I would suggest that just the opposite. The EU has been able to apply collective intimidation against Russia. Assuming the trend continues and others leave the EU: When they all are on their own they will have far too many things to concern themselves with then trying to bully Russia as individual nation states.

Another thing that could make war with Russia even more unlikely is for the US to stop providing security and make European states pony up their $$$$ and resources. They won't have it because they'll be too busy trying to damage control their own $#@!ty economies. Europe has been bandwagoning off collective security for 70 years now and would now have to focus on that instead of goodie goodie social welfare programs.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I disagree. I would suggest that just the opposite. The EU has been able to apply collective intimidation against Russia. Assuming the trend continues and others leave the EU: When they all are on their own they will have far too many things to concern themselves with then trying to bully Russia as individual nation states.

Another thing that could make war with Russia even more unlikely is for the US to stop providing security and make European states pony up their $$$$ and resources. They won't have it because they'll be too busy trying to damage control their own $#@!ty economies. Europe has been bandwagoning off collective security for 70 years now and would now have to focus on that instead of goodie goodie social welfare programs.
    Do you reject the whole 'Fourth Turning' concept or just the Russia thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Do you reject the whole 'Fourth Turning' concept or just the Russia thing?
    Don't know enough about it to make an educated opinion. Just know from my international relations background that European Nation states don't have the cahunas to take on Russia unless it's done with the backing of the US hegemony men and material...coupled with a healthy dose of collective security (I.E. Nato, EU, UN)
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Don't know enough about it to make an educated opinion. Just know from my international relations background that European Nation states don't have the cahunas to take on Russia unless it's done with the backing of the US hegemony men and material...coupled with a healthy dose of collective security (I.E. Nato, EU, UN)
    OK!

http://www.lifecourse.com/about/meth...-turnings.html
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 06-29-2016 at 11:56 AM.

I am down with Fourth Turning, but strongly feel that both sides of the deck have always been and are stacked. See our current candidates. The sad truth about history is the $#@! doesn't stop, it only gets set back for a while when the pitchforks come out. People have to get pretty hungry for that to happen. We are still fat and happy. That could change quickly I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I am down with Fourth Turning, but strongly feel that both sides of the deck have always been and are stacked. See our current candidates. The sad truth about history is the $#@! doesn't stop, it only gets set back for a while when the pitchforks come out. People have to get pretty hungry for that to happen. We are still fat and happy. That could change quickly I reckon.

D of I (extract)

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.