Thread: Why Rand 'T'rumps them all

Why Rand 'T'rumps them all

First post and long time follower of Ron since my High School days in 06 when I graduated. Any who!

It is time to harness the truth and let it's light shine for liberty! The decay of morals has been a lack of faith and Republican voters are being blinded led.

My friends of liberty, I come here to dispute AhH20 the Czar of the Propaganda wing and JJ the Czar Press Secretary along with the minions known as Trumpsters. Don't worry I brought a comb big enough to take care of bad hair and empty words!

First of all, Rand's record speaks for itself. I do not need articles from propaganda news outlets to brainwash me into thinking otherwise. News is not information, it is deceit.

The Freedom Index 94%
    National Rights to Life Committee 100%
    Gun Owners of America 100%
    Conservative Review 93%

Not good enough well let's go further.

Voting attendance record 97%
    Pro bono surgeries
    Strong on cutting government, Upholding the Constitution & Bill of Rights, Flat Tax, and Balance Budget.
    Only candidate going into impoverished areas!

For Christians that need help seeing truth, please turn to your Bibles:

Matthew 6:2 Charity (not Trumping about giving)
    Therefore when thou thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the street, that they have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

1 Peter 4:10 (Using your gift for others, where is Trump?)

As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

Matthew 5:9 (War)

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called sons of God.

Matthew 7:15 (Deception)

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

When the nay sayers say where does he stand on issues, use his works! Use his record people!

Home issues:
    1839 Service Members Self-Defense Act
    1544 Arm All Pilots Act
    633 Stand with Israel Act
    1930 Uphold Our Promises to Veterans Act

Criminal Justice issues:
    675 The REDEEM Act
    457 Civil Rights Voting Restoration Act
    2657 RESET Act
    255 FAIR Act
    353 Justice Safety Valve Acts

Constitutional issues:
    1050 Fourth Amendment Restoration Act
    15 Regulation from the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act
    2062 Constitutional Check and Balance Act
    1572 One Subject at a Time Act
    1575 Write the Laws Act
    13 Laws Equally apply to the Citizens as well as the Federal Government
    100 Resolution to Provide Sufficient Time for Legislation to be Read
    3360 Read the Bills Act

Spending issue:
    300 Audit the Pentagon Act
    264 Federal Reserve Transparency Act
    162 Cut Federal Spending Act

If they say well they did not pass he didn't accomplish anything, your answer should be what about your Senator? Did you call your Senator's office? Did you educate others and encourage others to call their Senator?

Stop taking blame and reframe the argument! Knowledge is power and so is ignorance, break down that wall and communicate people! Truth is on ourside!

Give up AhH20, JJ and minions because it has just started but hey if you want to spread the message about Rand Paul's work and advocate, we accept y'all with open arms.

I wished I had an account on popular liberty website because it is time to display Rand's works and message, instead of speculating be proactive. My family that has turned to Trump's fools gold will be getting a talk to soon. I will not let this clown ruin a chance of a Liberty candidate winning!

God bless,
    -LifeLibertyPursuit

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great post and totally agree. Posted at Popular Liberty for you...

http://popularliberty.com/7128/why-rand-trumps-them-all
    Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post

Thank you so very much!

The Trumpniks here aren't all bad. Plenty of people here have bad politics. Trump just brings that out in people and polishes it up real nice.

Fascism is like a blonde bimbo with big boobs. It seems right until you start asking it to perform basic tasks. Libertarianism is like Baby from Dirty dancing. No one wants to invite it to the big parties but when you regret your botched abortion, who's the first one you think of?

Off topic maybe, point is, things have been tough politically, so it's hard not to sympathize a little with Trump getting the best of the boob men. We all have our weak spots.

Kudos for quoting the bible in your first post. But you really don't need it to fight the likes of the Trumpniks. You just need a dictionary. Think "Nazi = Blonde = Bimbo = Illiterate". If you see someone being overly aggressive and belligerent on the forum open up a google tab and get ready to type "define [any word over 6 letters they used]" to destory their argument. Works most of the time.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Saw this posted at PopularLiberty and had to come here to say how much I agree. Although I'm an "anarchist" and realize that this is all a giant fiction I play along because of all the believers in this religion called "government". As such, the best and only candidate that should be supported in the quest for the golden ring is Rand (since his dad has rightly decided enough is enough). Rand is the only candidate who would actually work toward preventing the goons from gooning us so much (it wouldn't stop of course, but at least there would be some easing)...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Great post! Hope to see more.

I actually don't mind the discussion of whether Trump is upending the establishment (he's not, IMO). What bothers me is the "concern trolling" for Rand by some of the same people pumping up Trump.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    The Trumpniks here aren't all bad. Plenty of people here have bad politics. Trump just brings that out in people and polishes it up real nice.

Fascism is like a blonde bimbo with big boobs. It seems right until you start asking it to perform basic tasks. Libertarianism is like Baby from Dirty dancing. No one wants to invite it to the big parties but when you regret your botched abortion, who's the first one you think of?

Off topic maybe, point is, things have been tough politically, so it's hard not to sympathize a little with Trump getting the best of the boob men. We all have our weak spots.

Kudos for quoting the bible in your first post. But you really don't need it to fight the likes of the Trumpniks. You just need a dictionary. Think "Nazi = Blonde = Bimbo = Illiterate". If you see someone being overly aggressive and belligerent on the forum open up a google tab and get ready to type "define [any word over 6 letters they used]" to destory their argument. Works most of the time.
    Thanks!

When Christians say they are behind a candidate, they easily forget about the scripture in the Bible regarding individual character. I am a Christian and it sickens me that a lot of Christians put on blinders and select or twist the Bible against its original intention. I do not force my beliefs or talk much about my faith(even though I should talk more about my faith to show proper useage) I will not let this pied piper lead Christians back to Cheneyism. Thank God Walter Jones is my representative!

I guess after the Trump madness subsides, things will improve.

Oops.......still new to quoting.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are a: Centrist Libertarian Total-Isolationist Cosmopolitan Liberal

Collectivism score: 0%
    Authoritarianism score: -67%
    Internationalism score: -100%
    Tribalism score: -17%
    Liberalism score: 17%

On another subject, I am not a full anarchist which might disappoint some . I am a dreaded minarchist. Also, I am a non-interventionalist not an isolationist. People and their confused terminology.

I am ready to bring anything I can for the effort of liberty! Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement (and forgiveness since I am tax collector ironically as a libertarian in which I take pride in helping people get back in compliance without being a hammer of the State).