Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real reasons for the Civil War:

Quote Originally Posted by IcyPeaceMaker View Post
    200 years ago, colonies all over the world threw off the oppressive governments which suppressed them into involuntary servitude. We are now experiencing a reversal of fortunes in this country, which has progressed almost from the signing of our constitution. America is now playing the roll of King George, and it has become time to throw off the tyranical government once again.

The South attempted to regain it's usurped soverignty in 1862, but was overwelmed by the loyalists of tyranny. Those are simple facts.
    Nonsense. The 1860 Democratic National Convention was split between Northern democrats who were concerned with state sovereignty and southern democrats who's main concern was slavery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1860_De...nal_Convention

But I know you're going to keep ignoring the facts that don't fit your world view. Tell me this. What's your view on Andrew Jackson and his threat to invade South Carolina? Remember Andy Jackson is the same one that killed the national bank. Have you figured out yet that the same people who were pushing for the national bank were funding the secessionist movement? Do you have a clue as to why they would do that?

Regards,

John M. Drake
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation jamie monroe's war dep't guy was john c. calhoun...

his sec' of state was john quincy adams... and the sentence or
    so that is actually pivotal to the monroe doctrine was clearly a joint
    effort by our potus and our sec' of state! this is the very same jamie monroe
    who was briefly jointly our sec' of war and our sec' of state for madison!
    HE MAY HAVE BEEN THE LAST POTUS WHO COULD TALK TO BOTH FACTIONs!
    when jackson savaged biddle's bank, monroe was again further torn...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the seeds of the war were already there in 1825...

Lincoln's letters reveal some truth!
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23434604/
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." Sam Adams: terrorist, patriot, and public enemy #1.

OUR GRAVEST threat is the Zionist Occupied U.S. Government, the Zionist Federal Reserve and Zionist media elites.

The building of civil contentment by establishing our common culture is work

200 years ago, colonies all over the world threw off the oppressive governments which suppressed them into involuntary servitude. We are now experiencing a reversal of fortunes in this country, which has progressed almost from the signing of our constitution. America is now playing the roll of King George, and it has become time to throw off the tyranical government once again.

The South attempted to regain it's usurped soverignty in 1862, but was overwelmed by the loyalists of tyranny. Those are simple facts.
    But the tyrant is a principality and power. It is an entity without a face or a soul. It is not a person. It is a legal monster created by us because of our preference for political conflict and the short termed gratification of hatred it produces. We can't get enough of this type of gratification. This destruction by division of the American culture just is never going to quench the real thirst we share for collective civil contentment. For cripes sake! Can't we see that we are irresponsible when we bicker about legal issues by blaming liberals and conservatives?
    This is how it is supposed to be in our American culture. Our characters are supposed to view anything that looks like a courtroom as nothing more than a necessary evil to avoid. If we don't feel this way, we need to make ourselves feel this way.
    We need to recapture the civil purpose of our Constitution by replacing experienced law makers and judges with inexperienced civilians. We need to fire our lawyers. We need to notify the prosecuting attorney that they are no longer invited to step on either our private property or our public civil rights. We need to peacefully assemble to gain colective power so we can pay less taxes and penalties.
    This is how we break out of a legal tyranny to kill the soulless beast who persecutes us. According to how it is defined in the Constitution, our American character should consider courtrooms as the epitomy of hell; while, we should cherish any freedom outside of a courtroom as the essence of heaven.
    Let's wake to see just how rediculous all this has become. While those ruling over us are spending trillions to wipe out violence caused by terroism in foreign Iraq, the same legal experts here domestically have the very same type of terrorism committed against us as reclassified to that of mere crimes. While the crimes will never end in Iraq keeping the precious souls of our fighting men there forever, the terrorism committed over here against us pays quite well for those who work within the function of the legal beast of tyranny.
    Last edited by Uncle Emanuel Watkins; 03-04-2008 at 01:33 PM. Reason: tweaking

Lincoln's letters reveal some truth!
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23434604/
    Yep! Glad we can agree on something. Lincoln wanted to do the same "compensated emancipation" plan that Ron Paul talked about on Meet The Press. But unfortunately neither the slave states nor the congress were inclined to go along. Southern states wanted more than $400 per slave. Congress didn't want to pay that much.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Maybe you noticed in the computations, that the north held more slaves than the south.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." Sam Adams: terrorist, patriot, and public enemy #1.

OUR GRAVEST threat is the Zionist Occupied U.S. Government, the Zionist Federal Reserve and Zionist media elites.

The teaching of history is not for our education but for our collective happiness

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yep! Glad we can agree on something. Lincoln wanted to do the same "compensated emancipation" plan that Ron Paul talked about on Meet The Press. But unfortunately neither the slave states nor the congress were inclined to go along. Southern states wanted more than $400 per slave. Congress didn't want to pay that much.
    This topic kind of bothers me in that we need more African Americans to join in with Dr. Ron Paul's transcendental movement towards the U.S. Constitution's civil purpose.
    Interestingly though, the word "slave" originated from the word "Slav." Ironically, anytime we use the "S" word today, we use a derogatory expression that was once used by Europeans when referring to anyone reminding them of the pathetic condition of the Slavic race. So, Europeans eventually referred to all lowly people as slaves.
    In regards to the slaves sold by a Chief who ruled over an ancient hearth now known as the Ivory Coast of Africa, each soul was worth 1/12th of a horse. This chief ruled over the famous Timbuktu in Mali, Africa and specifically over a University / Library located there. He also sent disciples with gold to the library in Alexandria to buy scrolls. A number of these scrolls were reportedly found recently.
    Anyway, the definition of a slave is someone who doesn't own their own soul to the point that their master can sentence them to death.
    So, how much was a horse worth? Can a person be worth 1/12th of a horse and be considered the owner of their own soul? Certainly the souls of the African slaves increased as they were transported to be sold in America.
    I know I've often been told that I'm not worth 3 cents myself. I've also been told that I'm not worth shooting. This fact alone has sent me to my knees often to pray that the price of bullets stay high.

Maybe you noticed in the computations, that the north held more slaves than the south.
    You can't count.

http://www.civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm

There were 0 slaves in the "north", 432,586 slaves in the "border states" and 3,953,760 slaves overall.

Sorry to bust your bubble.

Regards,

John M. Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Emanuel Watkins View Post
    This topic kind of bothers me in that we need more African Americans to join in with Dr. Ron Paul's transcendental movement towards the U.S. Constitution's civil purpose.
    Interestingly though, the word "slave" originated from the word "Slav." Ironically, anytime we use the "S" word today, we use a derogatory expression that was once used by Europeans when referring to anyone reminding them of the pathetic condition of the Slavic race. So, Europeans eventually referred to all lowly people as slaves.
    In regards to the slaves sold by a Chief who ruled over an ancient hearth now known as the Ivory Coast of Africa, each soul was worth 1/12th of a horse. This chief ruled over the famous Timbuktu in Mali, Africa and specifically over a University / Library located there. He also sent disciples with gold to the library in Alexandria to buy scrolls. A number of these scrolls were reportedly found recently.
    Anyway, the definition of a slave is someone who doesn't own their own soul to the point that their master can sentence them to death.
    So, how much was a horse worth? Can a person be worth 1/12th of a horse and be considered the owner of their own soul? Certainly the souls of the African slaves increased as they were transported to be sold in America.
    I know I've often been told that I'm not worth 3 cents myself. I've also been told that I'm not worth shooting. This fact alone has sent me to my knees often to pray that the price of bullets stay high.
    LOL at that last sentence. Did you know that the IRA used electric drills to execute people so that they could save on bullets?

As far as the African American vote, the combination of the MSM blackout, excitement over Obama and the racist newsletter smear campaign did its toll. I managed to get past the smear campaign when I talked one on one with people and even won over a few supporters. But ultimately its an uphill battle. The blackout is the biggest problem. People who aren't tuned into alternative media simply don't know enough about Dr. Paul.

Regards,

John M. Drake

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12