Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Herman Cain - Expose His Fed and TARP Links Before his Momentum Builds!

Herman Cain - Expose His Fed and TARP Links Before his Momentum Builds!

Just look at the comments in this article...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110521/...pphu-container

It's a Herman Cain love fest and they all believe he's part of the tea party because the media is telling them this. If this continues, we're going to be in serious trouble. We should be doing all we can in these Herman Cain articles to expose his connections to the Federal Reserve and his support of TARP. People seem to be boasting that he's not a politician as reason to vote for him. Tell them all that he was a Federal Reserve chairman, which is much worse than being a politician.

EDIT: I made a comment on Yahoo exposing all of this. Please upvote the comment so more people see it. It's located here...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110521/...mment-70412912

"What the media isn't telling you all is that Herman Cain was the chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. The Fed is the cause of our financial crisis. Besides this, he supported TARP. The media is painting him as a member of the tea party when he is really in direct opposition to what the tea party stands for. He would never consider auditing or abolishing the Federal Reserve. This guy is not to be trusted."
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-22-2011 at 11:14 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Possibly worse, PPP is polling this weekend, right during this media. Well, we shall see what we shall see.

However, I fully think he may start strong, as trump did, but the TARP bit is going to destroy it.

The question is whether that happens by the Ames Straw poll, but frankly, Bachmann is a bigger worry to me for that.

I've been tweeting and they are warning eachother about the Paulies being out to get them and misrepresenting things. So I tweeted back links to his pro-tarp article and to audio links of him on the audit, and asked them to tell me where I had it wrong. I didn't see anything after that.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-21-2011 at 04:14 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

We should be sure to hit the big national papers, times, post, financial times, usa today, etc.

For example, I tweeted to some "Actually if you have contradicting facts tell us http://tinyurl.com/2942tju http://tinyurl.com/3qcogub like 2 no"
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Tucker Carlson said yesterday, on the Brett Baier show thing, that Cain is the most conservative and consistent person in the race.

I couldn't stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Tucker Carlson said yesterday, on the Brett Baier show thing, that Cain is the most conservative and consistent person in the race.

I would except that it unfortunately says something about Carlson. And kinda confirms to me my hunch that he was one of the strings in the bow that the Kochs have in there.

I made a comment on Yahoo exposing all of this. Please upvote the comment so more people see it. It's located here...

"What the media isn't telling you all is that Herman Cain was the chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. The Fed is the cause of our financial crisis. Besides this, he supported TARP. The media is painting him as a member of the tea party when he is really in direct opposition to what the tea party stands for. He would never consider auditing or abolishing the Federal Reserve. This guy is not to be trusted."

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    I made a comment on Yahoo exposing all of this. Please upvote the comment so more people see it. It's located here...

Voted, agreed and added some links.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fox News is doing their part to pump Cain up. They made a big deal about his announcement today, including playing clips of his speech as well as doing an interview. Contrast that with how they covered Ron Paul's announcement event.

Guys, just keep doing what needs to be done to spread our message and promote Ron Paul 2012. Don't let bull$#@! like this get you down or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    Guys, just keep doing what needs to be done to spread our message and promote Ron Paul 2012. Don't let bull$#@! like this get you down or anything.
    I'm not letting it get me down. I'm simply letting people know that they need to expose this guy. We have all the evidence necessary to end his campaign before it begins. It just needs to be advertised.

On Free Republic, the belief is that the Paul supporters are trying to get Cain.

It's not the Ron Paul's supporters job to trash Cain.

Cain will not win, but I do see how he could take votes that could go to Ron Paul.

Still, I would argue that Cain's elite resume makes him a wonderful choice for the RINO slot. He's an Establishment Conservative.

I'd say he's a great Establishment Conservative, and I think he should be working harder to get those Romney votes, because, boy,
    being the Chairman of the Kansas City Fed is a very elite, very establishment job, which the Romney country club RINOs would love to hear about.

Cain is great, even though he's not a Populist Conservative, or a Tea Party Conservative, or a Limited Constitutional Goverment Conservative, but an elite Conservative
    or an establishment Conservative, and maybe this time the establishment wants a Conservative instead of a RINO, and that would be great.

This isn't necessarily the opportunity to bash the Fed. But everyone should know how great it is that he's taking on Romney and Gingrich for the "establishment country club" slot, and his great elite Fed job helps him defeat Romney and Gingrich (who both could win). He's a great establishment replacement for Romney and Gingrich.

This is his official campaign video which is linked from Neocon extraordinaire Breitbart. Perhaps people can leave some facts about Cain in the youtube comment section:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHomZ...layer_embedded
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Not your job. And it didn't work last time. I made a "why McCain sucks" flyer last time, and McCain still won.

Isn't part of the strategy this time to wait and listen to instructions. To actually act like a campaign volunteer, and help the campaign do what the campaign wants to do?

Or is that out again this year? I would hope that early money, and the expectations of early money, and a detailed understanding of the skills talents etc of the supporters will lead to coordination this time, with a lot of great stuff happening.

Cain won't win the nomination. Palin, Gingrich, Romney, Paul and Bachmann are the ones who have a chance. None of the others are famous enough.

Cain's likely a flash in the pan (unrelated to the "can't win" point). But if you attack him to someone who likes him, they might think of you, and Ron Paul, as not one of them, and it will make a vote for Ron Paul less likely.

But, right now, the "Conservatives" like Palin, Bachmann, Cain and Paul. If you're talking to Conservatives, they're all good. A much better crop of Conservatives than the last time.

Cain is an excellent replacement for Romney. Say that. Try to avoid comparing and contrasting Cain with Ron Paul. Conservatives typically like a lot of what Ron Paul has to say (a change from 2008), but hate the Ron Paul supporters, who get in fights with everyone. That doesnt help Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post

Carlson seriously lacks any comprehensive knowledge of liberty. He may try to claim he's some type of libertarian, or sympathetic to some aspects, but clearly he's not. The closest he is to a true libertarian would be a washington d.c. koch beltway cosmolibertarian fraud, kind of like... Gary Johnson!

As for Cain, he probably could gain some traction. Unfortunately he is a total opportunist hack, who parrots whatever sounds good and is polling well at the moment. Voters should be aware of his prior connection to the Federal Reserve, as well as flip-flopping on TARP bailouts.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only candidates that "scare" me are those that share many values with Ron Paul.

Candidates that are just more of the same (even if they appear not to be) can be exposed when the time is right.

Right now, they all take away votes from one another. Nothing wrong with pointing out the fact that they're all the same, but highlighting one over the other will likely just have the opposite effect.

I'm going to stick to just highlighting Paul's strengths.

oh, sure. avoiding attacking someone the conservatives like is a good way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Not your job. And it didn't work last time. I made a "why McCain sucks" flyer last time, and McCain still won.

Isn't part of the strategy this time to wait and listen to instructions. To actually act like a campaign volunteer, and help the campaign do what the campaign wants to do?

Or is that out again this year? I would hope that early money, and the expectations of early money, and a detailed understanding of the skills talents etc of the supporters will lead to coordination this time, with a lot of great stuff happening.

Cain won't win the nomination. Palin, Gingrich, Romney, Paul and Bachmann are the ones who have a chance. None of the others are famous enough.

Cain's likely a flash in the pan (unrelated to the "can't win" point). But if you attack him to someone who likes him, they might think of you, and Ron Paul, as not one of them, and it will make a vote for Ron Paul less likely.

But, right now, the "Conservatives" like Palin, Bachmann, Cain and Paul. If you're talking to Conservatives, they're all good. A much better crop of Conservatives than the last time.
    "Why X Sucks" is not going to be looked at by a supporter. you have to sneak your facts in before they realize you oppose the guy.

And I don't want to become a story in ourselves, I am just asking people to let me know if I have my facts wrong, and then give them his articles and video clips.

Yeah, the point is to not attack them and their chosen candidate, but simply slip in the evidence and allow them to make their own decision on the matter. Attacking their man will turn people off to what you're trying to communicate. Unfortunately, sometimes I can't help but point out the guy is crooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Just look at the comments in this article...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110521/...pphu-container

It's a Herman Cain love fest and they all believe he's part of the tea party because the media is telling them this. If this continues, we're going to be in serious trouble. We should be doing all we can in these Herman Cain articles to expose his connections to the Federal Reserve and his support of TARP. People seem to be boasting that he's not a politician as reason to vote for him. Tell them all that he was a Federal Reserve chairman, which is much worse than being a politician.

EDIT: I made a comment on Yahoo exposing all of this. Please upvote the comment so more people see it. It's located here...

I am afraid the tea party is a lost cause. It was hijacked by the republican party. They will now lump ron paul and gary johnson into the same group as people like boehner and palin. Cain is the exact same as all the other big govt republicans. He may say one thing but if elected will vote the same way as all the other big govt statists. Nothing will change.

Herman Cain is Very Dangerous!
    Only if you give the idiot any credibility.

I have heard him speak. The man is an inarticulate idiot. He is being pushed by the worst underbelly of the GOP.

Promote Ron Paul, Sound Money, Honest Limited Government, and common sense.
    Cain will be seen for what he ain't by those that look.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-21-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    This. BTW Romney is polling WAY higher than Cain and yet we are seeing 5 times as much animosity towards Cain on this forum.

Take it down a notch.

Cain is not going to do $#@! FYI. He speaks well, is smart, and does a rah rah "it needs fixing" and "I am not a politician" spiel that some people like. Once you start digging and getting into the issues he doesn't stand for much. He is not a threat.

The biggest threat by far to Ron Paul 2012 is Mitt Romney (now that Huckabee is out).
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    This. BTW Romney is polling WAY higher than Cain and yet we are seeing 5 times as much animosity towards Cain on this forum.

Take it down a notch.

Cain is not going to do $#@! FYI. He speaks well, is smart, and does a rah rah "it needs fixing" and "I am not a politician" spiel that some people like. Once you start digging and getting into the issues he doesn't stand for much. He is not a threat.

The biggest threat by far to Ron Paul 2012 is Mitt Romney (now that Huckabee is out).
    agree to an extent, but he is rising rapidly. I think the republicans want him to be the VP

Take it down a notch.

Initially, the biggest threat is Bachmann. Not that she'll get more votes, but that she'll take Iowa straw poll votes Ron might otherwise get, slowing his momentum. Cain is infuriating because he is a fraud. I dislike Bachmann's Patriot Act vote, and she's a nonstarter to me because of that, but I don't despise her actively the same way I do someone who is pretending to be someone he isn't, someone like Ron on the fed, when he is really a central banker's dream.

Quote Originally Posted by schiffheadbaby View Post
    agree to an extent, but he is rising rapidly. I think the republicans want him to be the VP
    I don't know that he is rising that much. That zogby poll was of people who had signed up to be polled, not exactly a random sample. I still haven't seen a credible poll since he supposedly 'rose', but just having the media SAY he did will have an impact, of course. And he is getting a ton of media this weekend, and PPP and New Hampshire are both polling this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by schiffheadbaby View Post
    Well when you're at zero you can rise rapidly, but the only legit poll I saw was 4%. The Zogby one as has been numerously stated is not significant.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Well when you're at zero you can rise rapidly, but the only legit poll I saw was 4%. The Zogby one as has been numerously stated is not significant.
    I sometimes read FreeRepublic for the LOLs and they are creaming themselves over Cain. It is unreal, if you are bored go to FR and type in Cain on the search function and read the hundreds of comments.

I just think he will get a lot of free promotion and this will help his popularity a lot

Race Card Rummy.

A black man of "substance" who says he would "take the race card off the table".

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=181961#ixzz1N2la2mUy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast