Thread: NC-Biden to re-settle border invaders at $42,000 a year Jewish prep school

NC-Biden to re-settle border invaders at $42,000 a year Jewish prep school

I couldn't afford to send my kids there...it's almost as if a replacement was going on.

@Brian4Liberty

Joe Biden to Resettle Young Border Crossers at Luxury Private School

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rivate-school/

JOHN BINDER 28 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden’s federal agencies will soon begin resettling and housing Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) from the United States-Mexico border to a luxury private school in Greensboro, North Carolina.

This month, the American Hebrew Academy announced that its sprawling 100-acre campus in Greensboro would be leased by Biden’s Health and Human Services (HHS) to resettle and house UACs arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border.

The contract will begin housing UACs early next month and about 800 staff will be hired to provide educational courses, translation services, recreational activities, medical care, counseling, and security.

“The school will be leased to the federal government for a period of five years for this use only, continuing the original American Hebrew Academy mission of educating children and preparing them for their future,” the school’s announcement states.

The American Hebrew Academy, which closed in 2019 but reopened last year, is a private boarding school for the nation’s wealthiest households. Tuition costs up to $42,000 a school year. The campus includes 31 buildings, 35 student apartments, an $18 million athletic center, and a 22-acre private lake.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another example of the great replacement theory in full swing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I couldn't afford to send my kids there...it's almost as if a replacement was going on.
    Care for some gravy on that replacement? (But not gravy for you, of course ...)

This month, the American Hebrew Academy announced that its sprawling 100-acre campus in Greensboro would be leased by Biden’s Health and Human Services [...]

The contract will begin housing UACs early next month and about 800 staff will be hired to provide educational courses, translation services, recreational activities, medical care, counseling, and security.
    And here I though they had a thing about pork.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-28-2022 at 08:02 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

The American Hebrew Academy, which closed in 2019 but reopened last year, is a private boarding school for the nation’s wealthiest households. Tuition costs up to $42,000 a school year.
    What will the cost be to taxpayers per “student”?

Well, if you had to close down and can't sell your product anymore, even at a discount, selling to the government doesn't sound like a bad idea. Righteous bucks.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That land parcel is going to become the next state. We can call it the state of Chaos.

Can entities with acreage do what they want? Mount Carmel?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    That land parcel is going to become the next state. We can call it the state of Chaos.
    Woketopia would also be a fitting name.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Instead of paying taxes, just set your money on fire.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.