Thread: Justice At Last? US House To Allow Jan. 6 Defendants Access To Security Footage

Justice At Last? US House To Allow Jan. 6 Defendants Access To Security Footage

Justice At Last? US House To Allow Jan. 6 Defendants Access To Security Footage

The Republican-led US House of Representatives has agreed to allow the January 6th "insurrection" defendants to have access to the thousands of hours of security footage taken that day. Will the truth about January 6th finally come out? Also today, Pentagon assures Congress no Ukraine weapons being diverted...while US Special Inspector General for Afghanistan warns the same mistakes are being made in Ukraine as Afghanistan. Finally...FBI agrees that Covid likely leaked from Wuhan lab...but who funded Wuhan lab?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Question: In the face of the video that had been denied as exculpatory evidence now having been made public, what are he implications for those already convicted, sentenced, and imprisoned?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Question: In the face of the video that had been denied as exculpatory evidence now having been made public, what are he implications for those already convicted, sentenced, and imprisoned?

Seriously?

Allow me to offer a tale that might help to answer your question.

Back in the mid 1990s an ATF training video was leaked to the public. In that video a senior ATF training officer can be seen frankly explaining to his students that even though they were well aware of the fact that their NFA registry was as much as 50-60% in error, agents had always testified under oath that those records were 100% accurate, and agents were expected to continue to perjure themselves to that effect.

As you might guess these revelations caused quite the uproar in the pro 2nd Amendment community at the time. As I recall, JPFO 9Jews For the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, a prominent pro-gun group back then) made certain that a copy of the tape was sent to the attorneys of every person who was convicted and imprisoned on the basis of such testimony. As far as I was ever able to determine, not one single person was ever released as a result.

The NFA registry is no more accurate today than it was then. ATF agents continued to testify that it’s 100% accurate. People continue to be tried, convicted and imprisoned on the basis of such institutional perjury.

There is not now nor ever will there be any justice to be found within the system.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Seriously?

Allow me to offer a tale that might help to answer your question.

Back in the mid 1990s an ATF training video was leaked to the public. In that video a senior ATF training officer can be seen frankly explaining to his students that even though they were well aware of the fact that their NFA registry was as much as 50-60% in error, agents had always testified under oath that those records were 100% accurate, and agents were expected to continue to perjure themselves to that effect.

As you might guess these revelations caused quite the uproar in the pro 2nd Amendment community at the time. As I recall, JPFO 9Jews For the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, a prominent pro-gun group back then) made certain that a copy of the tape was sent to the attorneys of every person who was convicted and imprisoned on the basis of such testimony. As far as I was ever able to determine, not one single person was ever released as a result.

The NFA registry is no more accurate today than it was then. ATF agents continued to testify that it’s 100% accurate. People continue to be tried, convicted and imprisoned on the basis of such institutional perjury.

There is not now nor ever will there be any justice to be found within the system.
    Thanks for the response, but you miss my point, which perhaps I did not make clear. I mean normative implication. I know the positive reality. Anyone not having lived their entire life under a rock knows it. But in a better world...

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Thanks for the response, but you miss my point, which perhaps I did not make clear. I mean normative implication. I know the positive reality. Anyone not having lived their entire life under a rock knows it. But in a better world...

Brother, I have nothing but a very high degree of respect for you, and hope I didn't insult you in any way with my comments. I apologize if anything like that is the case. I was certain that you were very well aware of the situation, but I also thought it might be a good idea to once again demonstrate how irredeemably corrupt "the system" actually is, and how utterly naive it is to think that we're somehow going to fix things by working within it.

Again, sorry if anything I said or the way I said it came across as insulting or condescending. That was not my intent.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Brother, I have nothing but a very high degree of respect for you, and hope I didn't insult you in any way with my comments.
    Short of assaulting me physically, you will not insult me, so think no further on it. The failure was likely mine.

I apologize if anything like that is the case. I was certain that you were very well aware of the situation, but I also thought it might be a good idea to once again demonstrate how irredeemably corrupt "the system" actually is, and how utterly naive it is to think that we're somehow going to fix things by working within it.
    And hence my thanks. It was not sarcastically offered. I think we're good here.