Page 61 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 3226

Thread: Postcards from the Clown Show

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

This is a joke, right?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

And they actually bought all their own food, paid their own utility bills, could afford to pay for their own healthcare, provided for their own retirement and could even afford entertainment and a vacation now and then. And they did all this with only one adult member of the household working, leaving the other (usually the mother) free to stay at home and raise and nurture the children if she so desired. How freaky is THAT?

Of course, this was all before government stepped in to “help” us all in these areas.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Such a brave woman
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/Z3RO_Y34R/status...05766983974914

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    And they actually bought all their own food, paid their own utility bills, could afford to pay for their own healthcare, provided for their own retirement and could even afford entertainment and a vacation now and then. And they did all this with only one adult member of the household working, leaving the other (usually the mother) free to stay at home and raise and nurture the children if she so desired. How freaky is THAT?

Of course, this was all before government stepped in to “help” us all in these areas.
    Correct diagnosis; incorrect prescribed treatment.

https://twitter.com/LPMisesCaucus/st...02465576361984
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Correct diagnosis; incorrect prescribed treatment.

MY prescribed treatment would be a TOTAL removal of the state, a radical state-ectomy, as it were. Perhaps my intent was unclear?
    Chris

MY prescribed treatment would be a TOTAL removal of the state, a radical state-ectomy, as it were. Perhaps my intent was unclear?
    No no - I should have been responding to tod evans pic lol sorry!

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...78086080626692

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...78086080626692

I imagine that the more than QUARTER BILLION innocent people murdered by their own governments last century might just have a differing opinion on the subject.
    Chris

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I imagine that the more than QUARTER BILLION innocent people murdered by their own governments last century might just have a differing opinion on the subject.
    https://twitter.com/NickForVA/status...80611991830531

https://twitter.com/i/status/1608533806847520768

https://twitter.com/JamesEsses/statu...13845054525441

https://twitter.com/i/status/1608730098722836480

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1608730098722836480

The suspect should have been chewing on the third rail before the cops ever showed up.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"The Patriarch"

Imagine a TV executive going on air today and saying this.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    $#@! you.

Hope you freeze to death.

Enjoying your $7 a gallon heating oil there in Buffalo?

That's because this QTip is never gonna drill another drop of oil for the likes of you.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-31-2022 at 09:06 PM.

Imagine a TV executive going on air today and saying this.

I remember this stuff, seems like a distant dream now.
    "The Patriarch"

$#@! you.

Hope you freeze to death.

Enjoying your $7 a gallon heating there in Buffalo?

That's because this QTip is never gonna drill another drop of oil for the likes of you.
    Q-tip sounds kinda gansta, I think I'll have people call me that now.
    "The Patriarch"

(h/t Seth Dillon via Not the Bee)

Going by @Anti Federalist's "five years" rule, we've got about four years or so left before we start seeing this here:

Women prisoners who call transgender inmates ‘he’ or ‘him’ face extra jail time
    Under equality rules, offenders who use terms deemed ‘threatening, abusive or insulting’ could have additional days added to their sentence
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...tra-jail-time/
    Charles Hymas (08 October 2021)

Women prisoners who call transgender inmates by the wrong pronoun could face extra time in jail under equality rules, says a justice minister.

Female inmates who deliberately call a transgender woman “he” or “him” could be punished under rules barring “threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour”.

The penalties will be decided by an independent adjudicator, a visiting judge, who has the power to impose additional days if they feel the abuse merits such a punishment.

The disclosure comes amid a growing debate over the policy of holding male-to-female transgender prisoners in women’s jails.

This summer, the High Court rejected a legal challenge to prevent transgender inmates with convictions for sexual or violent offences against women being imprisoned alongside other women.

In 2019, there were 11 transgender women who were still legally male detained at the 12 women’s prisons in England and Wales.

Aggravating factors

Asked about the policy on the words allowed for transgender inmates, Lord Wolfson, the justice minister, said: “Incidents where a prisoner uses incorrect pronouns for another prisoner will be considered on a case-by-case basis, in line with the prisoner discipline procedures policy and the prison rules.

“Prisoners may sometimes make an honest mistake in relation to pronouns and disciplinary action would not usually be appropriate in those circumstances.

“However, if an officer deems it appropriate to place a prisoner on report, the rule against ‘using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour’ – Prison Rule 51(20) – may apply. The adjudicator will weigh each incident on its own merits.

“The policy stipulates that an offence motivated by another person’s protected characteristic(s) under the Equality Act 2010 is an aggravating factor and may merit referral to an Independent Adjudicator.”

The most severe punishment available

Official guidelines state that disciplinary cases are normally heard by a prison governor, and are only referred to an Independent Adjudicator where there is the possibility of days being added on to the sentence - which is the most severe punishment available.

Under Prison Service policy, any prisoner who has legally changed their gender, and been granted a Gender Recognition Certificate (GRC) to prove it, will automatically be sent to a jail appropriate to their new gender.

A prisoner who identifies as the opposite sex but does not have a GRC will initially go to a prison for their old, legally-recognised gender, but may later move after an assessment of their case.

Lord Wolfson added: “The Ministry of Justice and Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service are committed to advancing equality, eliminating discrimination, harassment and victimisation.

“As part of this, we ensure that all prisoners are treated fairly and in a way that respects their rights, and encourage them to act in a way that is respectful and considerate of others.”

A Ministry of Justice spokesman said: "We are required under the provisions of the Equality Act to prevent discrimination against people with protected characteristics.”

https://twitter.com/Not_the_Bee/stat...40740087824388

Genesis predicted this in 1972 (they were just ten years off):

[...]

[9 SEPTEMBER 2012 T.V. FLASH ON ALL DIAL-A-PROGRAM SERVICES]
    This is an announcement from Genetic Control:
    "It is my sad duty to inform you of a four foot restriction on humanoid height."

[EXTRACT FROM CONVERSATION OF JOE ORDINARY IN LOCAL PUBORAMA]
    "I hear the directors of Genetic Control
    have been buying all the properties that have recently been sold,
    taking risks oh so bold
    It's said now that people will be shorter in height
    they can fit twice as many in the same building size
    (they say it's alright)

[...]

Genesis - Get 'Em Out By Friday
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2js9Z6rtENA

Presenting the official clown car of Clown WorldTM:

https://twitter.com/Fisherlady111/st...88046995021824