Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Women Win World Cup Soccer

US Women Win World Cup Soccer

Beat Netherlands 2-0 in the final to win a record fourth straight title. During the seven games of the tournament, they outscored opponents 26 (a record number of goal for any team in a single tournament) to three.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48897032

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL - In spite of having the Lesbian and Leftist boxes checked, that's still not good enough for The Woke.

Shame on them for being so white.

French Press Criticises U.S. Women’s Soccer Team for Being ‘Mostly White’

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...-mostly-white/

JACK MONTGOMERY 7 Jul 2019

The French press has criticised the American team which is heading into the FIFA Women’s World Cup for association football (soccer) for being “mostly composed of white players”.

Le Monde, a left-leaning daily and of France’s newspapers of record, published an article by Stéphanie Le Bars lamenting the fact that a soccer team which has “become in the United States the symbol of the defence of sexual minorities and the equality of rights between men and women” is insufficiently diverse.

The writer claims that, while the number of players who are “African-American or Métis… in proportion seems high”, in fact the “overwhelming majority of regular attendees are white players”, and appeared to suggest that this was inherently problematic.

Praise is offered to “Homosexual star Megan Rapinoe” for her statement that “You can not win without the gays on your team”, and for the U.S. Women’s team’s Equal Opportunity Employment Commission case against the United States Soccer Federation which employs them, demanding “equal” pay on par with male players.

The article also alludes to the women’s team’s frosty attitude towards U.S. President Donald Trump, with Rapinoe having previously asserted that she was “not going to the $#@!ing White House” if her team won the Women’s World Cup, and that she did not believe they would be invited anyway.

When President Trump attempted to extend the hand of conciliation by saying the team would be welcome at the White House win or lose, the players appeared to double down, with defender Ali Kreiger sniping: “In regards to the ‘President’s’ tweet today, I know women who you cannot control or grope anger you, but I stand by [Rapinoe] & will sit this one out as well. I don’t support this administration nor their fight against LGBTQ+ citizens, immigrants & our most vulnerable.”

Nevertheless, the team’s anti-Trump, social justice credentials were not enough to save them from accusations of an “astonishing” lack of ethnic diversity.

France’s men’s team, which won the last men’s World Cup, is also unrepresentative of the country’s demographics — but in a way deemed praiseworthy by left-liberal commentators and much of the mainstream press, with white French accounting for only a minority of players.

American staple sports, too, such as American football and basketball, also suffer from racial underrepresentation, with black players taking up a large majority of the roster despite accounting for only a small share of the population — but again, this is seldom cause for complaint, with the media’s ire being reserved for alleged overrepresentation of white people among head coaches and team owners instead.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

US Women's World Cup Team:

French Women's Team:

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-07-2019 at 01:19 PM.

It makes total sense for women's soccer teams to be mostly white. The only reason men's teams are mostly colored is because in men's tournaments, athletics matter.

I suspect in 20 years the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders will have won a women's world cup in soccer.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Darn. My dad wanted them to lose since that one lesbian on the team is a leftist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Darn. My dad wanted them to lose since that one lesbian on the team is a leftist.
    LOL...One???
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Somebody on the internet said something silly about the USWFT so I must write an article about it. Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Compared to whom? Every team has them.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This will be fun to watch when the trans weirdos start entering the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    US Women's World Cup Team:

French Women's Team:

Ya , kind of sad how homely the french have become .
    Do something Danke

I root for America in everything but soccer. I regard soccer as a third world, anti-capitalist sport. Soccer is a sign of lack of progress. And the fact that their best player is a disgusting buffoon only makes me hate them more. I live in a heavily Asian and Indian area and every kid places soccer. It makes me want stronger immigration control to keep these third world customs from infiltrating the US.

This clip sums up soccer well.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 07-07-2019 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I root for America in everything but soccer. I regard soccer as a third world, anti-capitalist sport. Soccer is a sign of lack of progress. And the fact that their best player is a disgusting buffoon only makes me hate them more. I live in a heavily Asian and Indian area and every kid places soccer. It makes me want stronger immigration control to keep these third world customs from infiltrating the US.

This clip sums up soccer well.
    I don't see the connection between soccer and those negative things. Kung fu is practiced in poor third world areas, therefore kung fu is "third world, anti-capitalist martial art. Kung fu is a sign of lack of progress". Non-sequitur is non-sequitur.

PS This should not be construed as implying that I like soccer. I don't. I don't care for ball sports. If I were to pick something comparable to watch, I would prefer rugby.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-07-2019 at 11:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL - In spite of having the Lesbian and Leftist boxes checked, that's still not good enough for The Woke.

The French press has criticised the American team which is heading into the FIFA Women’s World Cup for association football (soccer) for being “mostly composed of white players”.
    Looks like about 17 or 18 out of 33, which is slightly less % than the overall US population.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Americans barely care about men's soccer, let alone women's. They should throw a parade to congratulate the winners and everyone should laugh at how sparsely attended it is.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I don't see the connection between soccer and those negative things. Kung fu is practiced in poor third world areas, therefore kung fu is "third world, anti-capitalist martial art. Kung fu is a sign of lack of progress". Non-sequitur is non-sequitur.

PS This should not be construed as implying that I like soccer. I don't. I don't care for ball sports. If I were to pick something comparable to watch, I would prefer rugby.

I was being (mostly) sarcastic. I do hate soccer and hate that every kid plays soccer now while real sports like baseball and golf are dying.

LOL...One???
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Im surprised this still have their job after dropping the flag in order to monkey it up for the camera.

Le Monde, a left-leaning daily and of France’s newspapers of record, published an article by Stéphanie Le Bars lamenting the fact that a soccer team which has “become in the United States the symbol of the defence of sexual minorities and the equality of rights between men and women” is insufficiently diverse.

The writer claims that, while the number of players who are “African-American or Métis… in proportion seems high”, in fact the “overwhelming majority of regular attendees are white players”, and appeared to suggest that this was inherently problematic.

Praise is offered to “Homosexual star Megan Rapinoe” for her statement that “You can not win without the gays on your team”, and for the U.S. Women’s team’s Equal Opportunity Employment Commission case against the United States Soccer Federation which employs them, demanding “equal” pay on par with male players.

The article also alludes to the women’s team’s frosty attitude towards U.S. President Donald Trump, with Rapinoe having previously asserted that she was “not going to the $#@!ing White House” if her team won the Women’s World Cup, and that she did not believe they would be invited anyway.

When President Trump attempted to extend the hand of conciliation by saying the team would be welcome at the White House win or lose, the players appeared to double down, with defender Ali Kreiger sniping: “In regards to the ‘President’s’ tweet today, I know women who you cannot control or grope anger you, but I stand by [Rapinoe] & will sit this one out as well. I don’t support this administration nor their fight against LGBTQ+ citizens, immigrants & our most vulnerable.”

Nevertheless, the team’s anti-Trump, social justice credentials were not enough to save them from accusations of an “astonishing” lack of ethnic diversity.

France’s men’s team, which won the last men’s World Cup, is also unrepresentative of the country’s demographics — but in a way deemed praiseworthy by left-liberal commentators and much of the mainstream press, with white French accounting for only a minority of players.

American staple sports, too, such as American football and basketball, also suffer from racial underrepresentation, with black players taking up a large majority of the roster despite accounting for only a small share of the population — but again, this is seldom cause for complaint, with the media’s ire being reserved for alleged overrepresentation of white people among head coaches and team owners instead.
    It's never enough, shut up bigot.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , kind of sad how homely the french have become .
    Back row, far right, that's a man baby.
    "The Patriarch"

Take it from this lesbian: Women’s national soccer team co-captain Megan Rapinoe and WNBA star Sue Bird are without question America’s Best Sports Couple.

This is an absolute, unbiased fact — just like how Rapinoe reminded us that science proves that “you can’t win a championship without gays on your team.”
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...151?yptr=yahoo
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This is an absolute, unbiased fact — just like how Rapinoe reminded us that science proves that “you can’t win a championship without gays on your team.”
    Like I said, I will be laughing my ass off when the trans weirdos displace all these loud mouthed leftist lesbians.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Im surprised this still have their job after dropping the flag in order to monkey it up for the camera.
    I'm not a rah rah America kind of person anymore, but it doesn't make alot of sense to talk $#@! about your nation and then want to represent it at a World championship.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Notice that all of the value-laden terms (E.g. criticize, lament, praise, inherently problematic, accusations) are from the Breitbart author, with none being included in the quotes from the article. The way this looks is that the La Monde article made a bunch of bland factual statements about the ethnic makeup of the team, and the Breitbart author decided that even so much as pointing out those things "appeared to suggest that this was inherently problematic."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I'm not a rah rah America kind of person anymore, but it doesn't make alot of sense to talk $#@! about your nation and then want to represent it at a World championship.
    Correct me if I am wrong but it seems like their problem is with the President but the country. They hate Trump not America which they represent.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Notice that all of the value-laden terms (E.g. criticize, lament, praise, inherently problematic, accusations) are from the Breitbart author, with none being included in the quotes from the article. The way this looks is that the La Monde article made a bunch of bland factual statements about the ethnic makeup of the team, and the Breitbart author decided that even so much as pointing out those things "appeared to suggest that this was inherently problematic."
    When there is not enough red meat to throw to your audience, you paint fish blood red and throw them out anyway. The audience is too hungry to notice that they are being tricked.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but it seems like their problem is with the President but the country. They hate Trump not America which they represent.
    So what does the POTUS have to do with kneeling for the flag?

See I'm not saying it's a big deal, I'm saying it's kinda hypocrisy to have it both ways.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    So what does the POTUS have to do with kneeling for the flag?

See I'm not saying it's a big deal, I'm saying it's kinda hypocrisy to have it both ways.
    This was her explanation for kneeling during the anthem

I know that I’m not perfect. But I think that I stand for honesty and for truth and for wanting to have the conversation. Looking at the country honestly and saying, yes, we are a great country, and there are many things that are so amazing and I feel very fortunate to be in this country. I would never be able to do this in a lot of other places. But also: that doesn’t mean we can’t get better. It doesn’t mean we shouldn’t always strive to be better. I think that this country was founded on a lot of good ideals but it was also founded on slavery. And I think we just need to be really honest about that and be really open in talking about that so we can reconcile that and hopefully move forward and make this country better for everyone.”
    https://nypost.com/2019/07/03/uswnt-...mely-american/

The way she explains it, it doesn't seem like she hates America

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This was her explanation for kneeling during the anthem

https://nypost.com/2019/07/03/uswnt-...mely-american/

The way she explains it, it doesn't seem like she hates America
    It does not sound like she knows what it is you and Danke must do better to please her in new 'merika .
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-08-2019 at 04:05 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It does not sound like she knows what it is you and Danke must do better to please here [her?] in new 'merika .

I don't think I'm her type to be pleasing her.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast