Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WordPress jumps on the censorship wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I too am interested in what is just and their current status is not just.
    Tell me exactly what crime (not under current law, but under the law as it should be) you think they have committed.

The TOS is no defense against their false advertising, they even declared themselves to be a free speech "public square" platform under oath.
    Fine, then organize a class action suit for breach of contract - no regulation, "trust-busting," etc required.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Shut up. Go talk in a corner.
    And don't argue with the prison guards.
    They have rights too.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Tell me exactly what crime (not under current law, but under the law as it should be) you think they have committed.
    Fraud.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    We do not have any control over those websites
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Fraud.
    So, since fraud is already a crime, for which one can sue, we agree that no new regulation is necessary?

So, since fraud is already a crime, for which one can sue, we agree that no new regulation is necessary?
    I don't know that I have called for any, prosecution might be a very good idea though.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Naw. You forgot about vengeance.
    This is clearly an orchestrated attack.
    By multinational forces, and deep state orchestrators.
    I know who my enemies are.
    There is no way all Big Tech and Big Media and big Drug and big Corporation all happen to be in harmonious agreement about the political messages to be sent, and who to silence, without puppets controlling the strings.
    And the messages sent are pure madness.

I'll not have this evil try to take over the world, while I search my soul about regulations and the rights of corporations.
    Not only do I want them to be busted up. I want them jailed en masse, and the puppeteers executed after being exposed.
    But I'll settle for a trust busting.

By the way, they might get away with it, but they are getting broke the $#@! up, one way or the other. They have proven how bad idea it is to give multinational corporations power over your electorate. I'll not have it.

Now the way it is done may be distasteful.
    But I have no problem in principle about whether it should be done.
    Merely breaking them up, and not hunting them down and killing them all, would be merciful for what they are trying to do.

I don't know that I have called for any, prosecution might be a very good idea though.
    Then we have nothing to argue about.

If FB committed actual property rights violations, they ought to be sued.

It wouldn't bother me at all if they had to pay such large civil judgements that they went bankrupt, assuming the judgements were just.

In one of those great examples of freedom of speech Akamaitree was deleted by Wordpress.
    akamaitree.wordpress.com is no longer available.
    This site has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.
    https://akamaitree.wordpress.com/

I’ve found no information on why this interesting blogspot was deleted.
    I’ve seen a Reddit thread that suggests that 4 months ago it was still online.

The following Akamaitree story connects some of the scandals that surround Trump.
    At the very least it shows that the media isn’t against Donald Trump at all: http://archive.is/UOZCG
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

In 2019, also the blogspot Fitzinfo (of Fitzpatrick Informer) was deleted by Wordpress (it was still online in September) for “allegedly violating the terms of service”: http://web.archive.org/web/20190904185135/https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It looks like just about all of the good blogs get deleted by Wordpress.
    Earlier this year, Dean Henderson’s hendersonlefthook.wordpress.com was (also) deleted…

Maybe this had something to do with the less flattering information he posted on President Donald and his handler British Crown agent Wilbur Ross.

In 2006, WL Ross & Co. became a subsidiary of Invesco, Ltd and Wilbur Ross was chosen as Invesco CEO.
    Invesco was owned by the London-based Britannia Arrow, which also controlled Montagu Investment Management of prominent Zionist banker Samuel Montagu.
    In 2007, Invesco moved its headquarters to Atlanta and began buying up investment funds including Morgan Stanley’s retail business, Van Kampen Investments, Guggenheim Investments, and Oppenheimer Funds.

In 2012, Invesco acquired NBNK and Wilbur became its Chairman. NBNK was founded in 2010 by City of London insiders including Lord Peter Levene. Levene chairs Starr Underwriting Agents Ltd. and sits on the boards of General Dynamics UK, China Construction Bank, Eurotunnel and Haymarket Media Group.
    In 2012, NBNK vice-chair became Sir David Walker, former chairman at Reuters, Morgan Stanley and Barclays. Walker had previously been assistant UK Treasury Secretary, chair of the Securities & Investment Board and executive director for finance and industry at the Bank of England. Walker was deputy chairman at Lloyd’s Bank and in 1994 joined the Rockefeller Foundation-created Group of Thirty in Washington DC.

Walker was also on the Board at the UK IP Institute (the UK equivalent of the US Patent Office).
    A fellow UK IP Institute board member was Sir Robin B. Nicholson who founded SERCO with Sir Geoffrey E. Pattie.

NBNK funnelled money from Goldman Sachs and the British nobility into the Facebook IPO, which went public in May 2012: http://web.archive.org/web/20200103190526/https://hendersonlefthook.wordpress.com/2019/10/15/crown-agent-wilbur-ross/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12