Thread: Donald Trump must hold Nigeria accountable for slaughter of Christians

Donald Trump must hold Nigeria accountable for slaughter of Christians

Donald Trump must hold Nigeria accountable for slaughter of Christians

The world community must work together to stop increasing anti-Christian violence in Nigeria. New wave of Islamic extremism can't be allowed to succeed. When he meets with Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari Monday, President Trump needs to seize this opportunity to call Buhari to account for allowing unchecked atrocities against Christians in his country. While Boko Haram has made headlines for murdering and terrorizing people in Nigeria, in this case President Buhari is allowing members of his own ancestral group — the Fulani — to attack innocent communities. The unimpeded actions of this group of extremists, loosely known as “militant Fulani herdsmen,” are creating a humanitarian crisis of ...
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/53429a1...must-hold.html

Me wonders if we can get Rand to support the split up Nigeria up so my people can get a our own homeland. I guess it wouldn't help advance the greater Israel project, so Rand ain't going to be supporting any of that

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Splitting up might be the best solution many places BUT IT IS ALSO NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

We need to leave everywhere else alone and consider splitting this country.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Splitting up might be the best solution many places BUT IT IS ALSO NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

We need to leave everywhere else alone and consider splitting this country.
    You hit the nail square on the head. It is no of his business but the neocons in his life must have convinced him that interfering in the internal matters of other countries is a good policy when it help weaken Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You hit the nail square on the head. It is no of his business but the neocons in his life must have convinced him that interfering in the internal matters of other countries is a good policy when it help weaken Iran.

I think it is more likely a deal he cut to get something else, I wouldn't agree to such a deal no matter what he got in exchange and it is one of the things I strongly disagree with Rand about but I don't think he has actually changed his real beliefs on noninterventionism.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

@juleswin hope you are watching this live....

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    @juleswin hope you are watching this live....

Missed it. Did it show Rand expressing support for the break up of Nigeria? or am I having my imperialist nightmare again

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/53429a1...must-hold.html

Me wonders if we can get Rand to support the split up Nigeria up so my people can get a our own homeland. I guess it wouldn't help advance the greater Israel project, so Rand ain't going to be supporting any of that
    You're Nigerian?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Missed it. Did it show Rand expressing support for the break up of Nigeria? or am I having my imperialist nightmare again
    Here is the Press Conference.... I watched it but got distracted.... please fill us in on the 'nuances'... thnx G.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You're Nigerian?
    Technically yes, but my tribe were the Biafran(South) people who tried to secede from the other parts of Nigeria(Northern). So if the war had worked out, I would not have been Nigerian today.

There is no confirmed proof that Trump discriminates against Christians from Nigeria, Haiti or Mexico. There was caravan of Christians from some poor country trying to seek refuge in US Churches and homeland this week in fact.

Dem/media would like you to think that he only cares about selling weapons to extremist radical Islamist sharia ISIS supporting dictators but nothing could be farther from the non-fakenews.

Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words for Haiti and Africa

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/u...countries.html

Jan 11, 2018 - WASHINGTON — President Trump on Thursday balked at an immigration deal that would include protections for people from Haiti and some nations in Africa, demanding to know at a White House meeting why he should accept immigrants from “$#@!hole countries” rather than from places like Norway, ...

Another problem with putting religion above race could be that next he would be asked to save Christians of Palestinian race living under Israeli oppression.

Palestinian Christians Burn Trump Posters In Bethlehem In Fury Over Embassy

Joshua Gill
    12/06/2017

Palestinian Christians in Bethlehem burned posters of President Donald Trump on Tuesday evening in furious protest against Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Here is the Press Conference.... I watched it but got distracted.... please fill us in on the 'nuances'... thnx G.

There is really no inside baseball information to explain. The guy is an unintelligent idiot(high school drop out, Army commander, corrupt govt person....) who happened to be favored by western leaders (Tony Blair, Chatham house, EU and I think the US cos those guys are always on the same page) and who replaced a much better president in Goodluck Jonathan. The helicopter deal they were talking about at the end is related to the Obama admin banning the sale of military equipment to Jonathan's administration for reason I am not sure of again. Anyway, Trump is planning on lifting the ban.

Lastly, the fulani problem talked about in the OP article is related to a group of nomadic tribe who in recent years have become very violent. In Nigeria, the cattle industry is not like you have it in the states, the cattle roam around the country grazing continuously and the cowherds sell their cattles as they mature. Anyway, these fulani people do most of the cowherding and they now do it with AK 47. They have been reports of them going into small villages and killing dozens of innocent people because some dispute. The problem is that this idiot president is also fulani, so he has done nothing to reign them in. I think they should be disarmed or every body be allowed to arm themselves with the same weapons they have.

Hey man, the number of those Nigerian email princes was getting out of hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Hey man, the number of those Nigerian email princes was getting out of hand.
    They were asking for some blowback.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He can do so by freezing what, if any, foreign aid going to them. All foreign aid. He can be magnanimous and yuuuuge.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You're Nigerian?
    He is a failed secessionist Dixie Nigerian .
    Do something Danke