Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Muh Roads: The Musical

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    That's a great idea. When I lived in town, there was a grocery store that planted pear trees around their parking lot. I talked to the manager and he said I could have as many as I wanted. I would only shop at that store. The pear trees were a genius way to lure customers and hobos but still...
    Pears make great wine . Everybody likes them . I even saw a coyote eating Pears under one of my trees once.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, but the fruit trees tend to draw critters - I don't mean the hobos, either. I saw more than a few big ass rats hanging around them and there were a ton of bees in the summer. Plus, you have the clean up. Ornamentals drop flowers and can look messy but rotten fruit is disgusting.
    You just have to go with the flow , a real barbarian like Danke could take 2 or 3 rats and make a hat out of it .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    You just have to go with the flow , a real barbarian like Danke could take 2 or 3 rats and make a hat out of it .
    Let's stay on topic people. I didn't mind mocking our road-loving heckler a bit, but this is too far.

So it seems Muh Roads: The Musical is going to be partly a parody of The Wizard of Oz. How about Dorothy is trying to find a road home, so she has to find the legislature of Oz to petition for an appropriations bill for infrastructure projects.

Say might this trigger @TheTexan? I'd hate to have two road-loving hecklers.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

I just hope this musical portrays roads in the respectful manner that they deserve
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Now you're being sensible. I just want our heckler to feel safe. She may be trans herself. Based on her neg rep and one-star, she may identify as a road.
    Would that be a trans road or regular road?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I just hope this musical portrays roads in the respectful manner that they deserve
    I'm afraid not. We've already offended one member of rpf who I believe considers herself trans-road. #allroadsmatter
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

I'm afraid not. We've already offended one member of rpf who I believe considers herself trans-road. #allroadsmatter
    Who knows? She could be one of the first trans-road scholars.

" Going down muh roads, feeling bad "

The Dead already got it covered

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Would that be a trans road or regular road?
    Stop this viaphobic hate speech. LGBTR people have feelings.
    Amash>Trump

Who knows? She could be one of the first trans-road scholars.
    The Roads Scholar program is very respectable. I don't think they give scholarships to trannies.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stop this viaphobic hate speech. LGBTR people have feelings.
    But imagine all the extra storm sewers that would be needed if there were trans-roads.

Your musical could have an extra little thing like, "Follow the rainbow brick road."
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 03-19-2017 at 12:57 PM.

But imagine all the extra storm sewers that would be needed if there were trans-roads.

Your musical could have an extra little thing like, "Follow the rainbow brick road."
    Then there would be a massive jobs program. Win-win. Besides, if a prominent member of rpf identifies as a via-American, it's none of your business, so let's get back to the musical.
    Amash>Trump

There will be a wicked witch of the West (D), and a wicked witch of the East (R). There are no good witches, only public servants who are here to help. The tin man is a government road worker who has no brain, and can't move on account of an oil subsidy cutback. And there is a lion with a beautiful orange mane who promises to drain the poppy fields.
    Amash>Trump

They painted the crosswalks in Midtown Atlanta rainbow for the Gay Pride parade. It was festive but not regulation and they had to be switched back. We want to stay in compliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

This sounds like a fun idea. I'm a composer/arranger and I'll help out if y'all need a collaborator when I have time.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 03-19-2017 at 01:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Wtf does this even mean?
    I am The Rebel Poet.
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This sounds like a fun idea. I'm a composer/arranger and I'll help out if y'all need a collaborator when I have time.
    I must spread some rep.
    Amash>Trump

Oh, and roads are the rainbow excretions of flying monkeys.

Now let's write some musical numbers and flesh out the plot.
    Amash>Trump

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I must spread some rep.
    So hard....
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Oh, and roads are the rainbow excretions of flying monkeys.

Now let's write some musical numbers and flesh out the plot.
    I'm thinking the scarecrow will get arrested for DUI with all the staggering around he does.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I'm thinking the scarecrow will get arrested for DUI with all the staggering around he does.

Since the scarecrow hasn't got a brain but does an awful lot of talking, he should be a voter. and a teacher or newscaster..
    Amash>Trump

Since the scarecrow hasn't got a brain but does an awful lot of talking, he should be a voter. and a teacher or newscaster..
    Yeah, but he's on MUH ROAD staggering around. Clearly, he's drunk, on drugs, or both and should be arrested. The cops (flying monkeys) should pull all his stuffing out on the side of the road to make sure he isn't packing a weapon - like a rusty nail from that post he was nailed to and seize his cornfield (yeah, right..."corn") via asset forfeiture. That's a nice chunk of land. The city could put a roundabout there and maybe a few cameras. That's how ya make roads great.

Yeah, but he's on MUH ROAD staggering around. Clearly, he's drunk, on drugs, or both and should be arrested. The cops (flying monkeys) should pull all his stuffing out on the side of the road to make sure he isn't packing a weapon - like a rusty nail from that post he was nailed to and seize his cornfield (yeah, right..."corn") via asset forfeiture. That's a nice chunk of land. The city could put a roundabout there and maybe a few cameras. That's how ya make roads great.
    Excellent. This will be the subject of the song "Eminent Domain."
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Movie poster

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3151.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	5675
    Potholes are the price we pave to live in a civilized society.
    Amash>Trump

No respect for muh roads!

Nice job...

dumb $#@!s.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No respect for muh roads!

Nice job...

dumb $#@!s.
    The Texan and angelatc will not be pleased.
    Amash>Trump

Potholes are the price we pave to live in a civilized society.
    Yes, we are all asphalt for the conditions we endure.

Don't let this thread die people. America deserves Muh Roads. Maybe @GunnyFreedom or @ChristianAnarchist would participate. Trigger warning guys, we've already severely offended one road-loving forum member and The Texan. If you love roads return to your safe space; I'd hate to be paving a Triggly Road.
    Amash>Trump

We're gonna need a song about Mile Marker 420 and hitchhikers...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast