Thread: Sen. Candidate Josh Mandell Claims ADL on Far Right Witch-hunt

Sen. Candidate Josh Mandell Claims ADL on Far Right Witch-hunt

GOP Senate candidate attacks Anti-Defamation League for ‘witchhunt' on far right

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...tchhunt-on-alt

An Ohio Republican challenging Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) for his Senate seat slammed the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) on Thursday as a "partisan witchhunt group."

Josh Mandel took to Twitter to accuse the Jewish civil rights group of improperly singling out for criticism far-right activists and internet personalities such as Mike Cernovich and Jack Posobiec.

"Sad to see @ADL_National become a partisan witchhunt group targeting people for political beliefs. I stand with @Cernovich & @JackPosobiec," Mandel, who currently serves as Ohio's state treasurer, wrote.

© Screenshot/YouTube

An Ohio Republican challenging Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) for his Senate seat slammed the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) on Thursday as a "partisan witchhunt group."
    Josh Mandel took to Twitter to accuse the Jewish civil rights group of improperly singling out for criticism far-right activists and internet personalities such as Mike Cernovich and Jack Posobiec.
    "Sad to see @ADL_National become a partisan witchhunt group targeting people for political beliefs. I stand with @Cernovich & @JackPosobiec," Mandel, who currently serves as Ohio's state treasurer, wrote.

Mandel's tweet came two days after the ADL included Cernovich and Posobiec on a list of figures associated with the alt-right, a primarily internet-based white nationalist movement without a clear structure or organization.

In a statement to The Hill, Mandel's campaign said that by releasing such a list, the ADL was venturing down a "slippery slope."

"As the grandson of Holocaust survivors and as a Marine who defended our freedom, Treasurer Mandel believes the ADL is dead wrong for creating hit lists on American citizens," a campaign spokeswoman said.

"Of all organizations, the ADL should know that making target lists of people based on their political beliefs is a dangerous practice and slippery slope."

[Stopped here, next paragraph is fake news. Stop posting fake news The Hill..]
    http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...tchhunt-on-alt
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Captain Obvious should be his mascot.

"The ADL is trying to get me and my family murdered"

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich

#ADLTerror
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What exactly did they do wrong here? Is there anyone who follows politics who doesn't know Mike Cernovich was part of the alt right? What am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    What exactly did they do wrong here? Is there anyone who follows politics who doesn't know Mike Cernovich was part of the alt right? What am I missing here?
    Uh, I dunno, read what they said about them.. You don't think they are riling up extremists on the left like Antifa to use violence against the people on their list?

https://www.adl.org/education/resour...aming-the-hate

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Uh, I dunno, read what they said about them.. You don't think they are riling up extremists on the left like Antifa to use violence against the people on their list?

https://www.adl.org/education/resour...aming-the-hate
    If antifa wanted to find him, they would just follow him one from one of the many rallies he goes to. Also he went on infowars and said how ADL released his address. Well, I looked at the link and the ADL did no such thing. He is whining like the SJW people that he complains about.

This is much to do about nothing

If antifa wanted to find him, they would just follow him one from one of the many rallies he goes to. Also he went on infowars and said how ADL released his address. Well, I looked at the link and the ADL did no such thing. He is whining like the SJW people that he complains about.

This is much to do about nothing
    Rallies are a public venue, that is different than giving out someone's home address. If Cernovich said they gave out his address, then they did. Just because you can't find it doesn't mean it wasn't out there.

Mike said he was of the same mindset a few weeks ago, he didn't care when they came out with this kind of stuff but since the GOP shooting incident he feels differently because the shooter was radicalized by left-wing media. He has a wife and daughter to think about.

edit: Mike Cernovich never said they released his address on infowars
    Last edited by dannno; 07-20-2017 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Rallies are a public venue, that is different than giving out someone's home address. If Cernovich said they gave out his address, then they did. Just because you can't find it doesn't mean it wasn't out there.

Mike said he was of the same mindset a few weeks ago, he didn't care when they came out with this kind of stuff but since the GOP shooting incident he feels differently because the shooter was radicalized by left-wing media. He has a wife and daughter to think about.
    Show me the link where they listed his home address and you win. I have looked and the only geographical located they mentioned is Southern California which I dont believe is his home address.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Show me the link where they listed his home address and you win. I have looked and the only geographical located they mentioned is Southern California which I dont believe is his home address.
    Show me the link where Cernovich claimed they released his address..

1:35

And yes, Cerno does reside in So Cal.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-20-2017 at 05:23 PM.

Mandel has attached himself to the Trump movement. Another stealth neoconservative. Bill Kristol is pleased, Trump supporters will fall for it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.