Thread: MAGAForums.com

MAGAForums.com

I'm posting this here in RandPaulForums first to hopefully get some feedback.

I decided to grab this url when I saw it available. It's a strategic move...potentially...

Toady is not the primary.

EDIT: The goal would be to prevent neocon dominance and, of course, highlight the influence of Sen. Paul, Amash and Rep. Massie....
    Last edited by radiofriendly; 02-24-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this could be hot like the fred thompson forums was back in the day
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    this could be hot like the fred thompson forums was back in the day
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

[QUOTE=radiofriendly;6422896][video=E6k[/video][/Q

Interesting that cpud remembers the 2007 season.

Why not post a link to a Bernie forum while you're at it?
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Why not post a link to a Bernie forum while you're at it?
    used to be /r/politics
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I'm willing to donate to this endeavor, but the donate link isn't working for me.

Updated the links - thanks for catching that.

You can also just pay what you want for my little folky/gospel album as a donation too, if you wish.
    - Tom Woods

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I realize this is a hair-brained idea at this point and it's very difficult to predict the political climate of the next 4 years. However, chaos can be a great time to organize - and our side tends to be more principled than the neocons or the MAGA-newbies. I'm not saying that I for sure want to be running this MAGA Forum idea - I'm open to linking it back here if some of the strategic thinkers came up w/ a way we could use it.

The next congressional elections could be a great time to promote constitutionally conservative (libertarian friendly) candidates. I'm imagining a scenario where the Trump Reddit people might get fed-up over censorship and forum structure could be a workable alternative. Who knows...
    - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by radiofriendly View Post
    I realize this is a hair-brained idea at this point and it's very difficult to predict the political climate of the next 4 years. However, chaos can be a great time to organize - and our side tends to be more principled than the neocons or the MAGA-newbies. I'm not saying that I for sure want to be running this MAGA Forum idea - I'm open to linking it back here if some of the strategic thinkers came up w/ a way we could use it.

The next congressional elections could be a great time to promote constitutionally conservative (libertarian friendly) candidates. I'm imagining a scenario where the Trump Reddit people might get fed-up over censorship and forum structure could be a workable alternative. Who knows...
    Actually it's not a bad idea. It would be a good way to steer the discourse if it gained any steam. Kudos for coming up with it.
    "The Patriarch"

Bitcoin pls
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Wow really nice move!

We can all push it on reddit, all the trump supporters there love Ron/Rand anyways

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic