Thread: The 15 Most Diverse Counties in the US

Exclamation The 15 Most Diverse Counties in the US

The 15 Most Diverse Counties in the U.S.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...he-us?slide=17

1. Hawaii County, Hawaii
    2. Maui County, Hawaii
    3. Queens County, New York
    4. Kauai County, Hawaii
    5. Fort Bend County, Texas
    6. Solano County, California
    7 (tie). Alameda County, California
    7 (tie). Gwinnett County, Georgia
    9. Kings County, New York
    10. Prince William County, Virginia
    11. Honolulu County, Hawaii
    12. (tie). Montgomery County, Maryland
    12. (tie). Robeson County, North Carolina
    14. Sacramento County, California
    15. Contra Costa County, California
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And my little county in NH, probably one of the least "diverse" in the nation, rates higher than the number one pick, and most of all the rest as well.

https://www.usnews.com/news/healthie...carroll-county

#265 out of the 3242 counties across the country.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

In MY neck of the woods, we’re it not for friends who came over from Iran, a few who migrated from Mexico, a married couple from Columbia, and others, I’d be losing my GD mind. They came here believing the hype about freedom and prosperity. We all have one thing in common; get rid of both the right and left jack boots, and for government to leave us the f&ck alone.

Instead of hating on and alienating people as groups, best be looking for allies and work your local levels. Otherwise, the Libs and the old bags/old war vet husbands will continue to wreck this country; they’ve already done a helluva job.

Nationalism, Communism, they’re both the same damned thing to me.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    In MY neck of the woods, we’re it not for friends who came over from Iran, a few who migrated from Mexico, a married couple from Columbia, and others, I’d be losing my GD mind. They came here believing the hype about freedom and prosperity. We all have one thing in common; get rid of both the right and left jack boots, and for government to leave us the f&ck alone.

Instead of hating on and alienating people as groups, best be looking for allies and work your local levels. Otherwise, the Libs and the old bags/old war vet husbands will continue to wreck this country; they’ve already done a helluva job.

There are only TWO types of people in the world that ANYONE needs to be concerned with. The ratio of these two types of people is no where close to 50/50, its more like 1 to 4 in 100.

The two types of people are:
    • The type that just wants to be left alone
    • The type that just wont ever leave YOU alone

Tell me I am wrong.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    There are only TWO types of people in the world that ANYONE needs to be concerned with. The ratio of these two types of people is no where close to 50/50, its more like 1 to 4 in 100.

The two types of people are:
    • The type that just wants to be left alone
    • The type that just wont ever leave YOU alone

Tell me I am wrong.

I knew Gwinnett would be there. That's where I am.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

I lived in Kings County. $#@!hole city dwellers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

If you hate Nationalism, you basically hate culture.

A "nation", as I define it, is basically a group of people who share a set of values/culture that are distinct from the values/cultures around it.

Not everyone in the world has the same values (and nor should they), so it's only natural that nations can and should exist. It's also natural that people in those nations would want to limit immigration, in order to preserve their values/culture.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 08-25-2021 at 01:11 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If you hate Nationalism, you basically hate culture.

A "nation", as I define it, is basically a group of people who share a set of values/culture that are distinct from the values/cultures around it.

Not everyone in the world has the same values (and nor should they), so it's only natural that nations can and should exist. It's also natural that people in those nations would want to limit immigration, in order to preserve their values/culture.
    I worry about my own culture; myself, immediate family, traditions that we might entertain. I don't give a rat about the family across the street, other side of town, or in the next city over.

The declaration of Independence is good. I am an individual. But if you think I am going to kowtow to "nationaism" [which is communism], what the "majority" of "republicans" stand for... think again.

It is MY right to decide who to associate with. If Mexicans, Iranians, whoever, have the same core beliefs I have, I would much rather hang with them. The ones I know, who came here believing in individual liberty, were on the Ron Paul campaign trail with me in 2012. They no more believe in "taking one for the team" than I do. I associate with Caucasians [which I am] and other if they believe the same.

Look at the landscape; Republicans on this side, democrats on the other, throw in some Independents, Constitution Party and others, very few if any hold my core values. One thing in common is that they squeeze the crap out of me from all angles.

The problem is, people are so conditioned that they feel important, belong to a "special group", a "duty" to others or a country, and sacrifice any sense of individual liberty. That is what this "nation" consists of, and makes absolute certain that it is taught in "public school".

I worry about my own culture; myself, immediate family, traditions that we might entertain. I don't give a rat about the family across the street, other side of town, or in the next city over.
    You should give a rat. Because even in an an-cap utopia, your rights will have limits that are determined by the people who live next to you, and in your community.

It is MY right to decide who to associate with. If Mexicans, Iranians, whoever, have the same core beliefs I have, I would much rather hang with them. The ones I know, who came here believing in individual liberty, were on the Ron Paul campaign trail with me in 2012. They no more believe in "taking one for the team" than I do. I associate with Caucasians [which I am] and other if they believe the same.
    It is your right to decide who to associate with, on your property. However, you don't own property in the US (or anywhere, really).

So if you want the right to decide who to associate with, own some property first. Then we can talk.

I fully support your right to declare your current land as your own, but then you must be prepared to also be responsible for any externalities caused by allowing guests on your property. Which is its own complex discussion. But generally speaking, you would at that point be responsible for making sure your guests stay on your property. If the guests you invite over onto your property routinely trespass and steal on other people's property, other landowners have every right to block your guests from accessing your property.

With ownership comes responsibilities.

In practice it is not possible for you to fulfill these obligations on your current parcel of land that you presumably want to declare ownership of. If you were to have however the funds/resources to cover the externalities of allowing open borders onto your personal parcel of land, then however, by all means, import as many immigrants as you want, on your land. Just be prepared to keep them, on your land, or other authorized parcels of land.
    - Kim Kardashian

You should give a rat. Because even in an an-cap utopia, your rights will have limits that are determined by the people who live next to you, and in your community.

It is your right to decide who to associate with, on your property. However, you don't own property in the US (or anywhere, really).

So if you want the right to decide who to associate with, own some property first. Then we can talk.

I fully support your right to declare your current land as your own, but then you must be prepared to also be responsible for any externalities caused by allowing guests on your property. Which is its own complex discussion. But generally speaking, you would at that point be responsible for making sure your guests stay on your property. If the guests you invite over onto your property routinely trespass and steal on other people's property, other landowners have every right to block your guests from accessing your property.

With ownership comes responsibilities.

In practice it is not possible for you to fulfill these obligations on your current parcel of land that you presumably want to declare ownership of. If you were to have however the funds/resources to cover the externalities of allowing open borders onto your personal parcel of land, then however, by all means, import as many immigrants as you want, on your land. Just be prepared to keep them, on your land, or other authorized parcels of land.
    No, I truly don't give a rat.

What I do with MY property is MY business, NOT yours, the neighbor, or the government. And YES, I do own property. Your government EXTORTS money from me and it, to fulfil its own wants and needs.

What my guests do OFF of my property is not my problem. If they violate or steal from somebody, commit aggression or other, the person who was aggressed has every right to compensation.

Don't confuse public land with private property. Otherwise, point one finger, three fingers back at you. Government has no interest in you or your rights, other than as a means to collect extortion.
    Last edited by PAF; 08-25-2021 at 02:39 PM.

What my guests do OFF of my property is not my problem. If they violate or steal from somebody, commit aggression or other, the person who was aggressed has every right to compensation.
    If your property is essentially a base of operations for criminal activity on other people's property, then absolutely, it either is your problem, or it will become your problem, when your neighbors make it your problem.

No, I truly don't give a rat.
    Ok then you are either 1) an idiot, or 2) saying stupid $#@! for the sake of appearing pure, or 3) have not thought it through at all

You clearly do give a rat, because if you had the choice of being surrounded by, 1) 300 million statists who self-identify as American nationalists, or 2) 300 million an-cap's who prefer to live and let others live,

You would clearly choose #2 to be surrounded by an-caps.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that you haven't really thought it through to understand what you are actually saying.
    - Kim Kardashian

Don't confuse public land with private property. Otherwise, point one finger, three fingers back at you. Government has no interest in you or your rights, other than as a means to collect extortion.
    There is no such thing as public land. Except arguably oceans, nature reserves, and antarctica.
    - Kim Kardashian

If your property is essentially a base of operations for criminal activity on other people's property, then absolutely, it either is your problem, or it will become your problem, when your neighbors make it your problem.

Ok then you are either 1) an idiot, or 2) saying stupid $#@! for the sake of appearing pure, or 3) have not thought it through at all

You clearly do give a rat, because if you had the choice of being surrounded by, 1) 300 million statists who self-identify as American nationalists, or 2) 300 million an-cap's who prefer to live and let others live,

You would clearly choose #2 to be surrounded by an-caps.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that you haven't really thought it through to understand what you are actually saying.

I will presume you are much younger than I am. I have had a full life to contemplate, "vote harder", dealt with government, all aspects of life.

Yes, I would clearly choose #2 to be surrounded by an-caps. Right now, I am indeed surrounded by 300 million statists who self-identify as American nationalists-communists. I can't stand any of them, so I mind my business the best I can. And before you aggress against me and tell me to move: 1. don't tell me what to do. 2. no matter where in the world you go, governments exists, and you will be EXTORTED one way or the other. Changing the hearts and minds of People is the only way to defeat STATISM. Some are willing, most are too brainwashed.

There is no such thing as public land. Except arguably oceans, nature reserves, and antarctica.
    I didn't make that way. YOU did. I believe in contract rights, property rights and deeds. If you don't directly own the property, nobody should expect you to pay for or maintain it, much less restrict others from traveling freely across it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And before you aggress against me and tell me to move: 1. don't tell me what to do. 2. no matter where in the world you go, governments exists, and you will be EXTORTED one way or the other. Changing the hearts and minds of People is the only way to defeat STATISM. Some are willing, most are too brainwashed.
    I'm not telling or suggesting you to move.

I'm merely pointing out the obvious: who your neighbors are, matters.
    - Kim Kardashian

I didn't make that way. YOU did.
    I did what now? What did I do?

I believe in contract rights, property rights and deeds. If you don't directly own the property, nobody should expect you to pay for or maintain it, much less restrict others from traveling freely across it.
    Great. I agree.
    - Kim Kardashian

I'm not telling or suggesting you to move.

I'm merely pointing out the obvious: who your neighbors are, matters.
    I have 1 older neighbor who is a full-blown lib. She understands my positions and leaves me alone, aside from bringing me soup from time to time. The more I speak with her, the more she sees my point of view, and on occasion even agrees with me.

I did what now? What did I do?

Great. I agree.
    + Rep

Changing the hearts and minds of People is the only way to defeat STATISM.
    I don't believe that to be true.

I think a project like the FSP, properly executed, could defeat statism, without changing even 1 heart or 1 mind. A project like the FSP could be completed in under 10-15 years.

If you really want to change hearts and minds, then participate in a FSP-like project, and create a shining beacon of liberty that people can point to as a glorious example of NAPtitude
    - Kim Kardashian

I have 1 older neighbor who is a full-blown lib. She understands my positions and leaves me alone, aside from bringing me soup from time to time. The more I speak with her, the more she sees my point of view, and on occasion even agrees with me.
    Well, keep in mind, if you stop speaking with her, she is likely to eventually return to her native position.

It's neither a scalable nor repeatable solution.
    - Kim Kardashian

I don't believe that to be true.

I think a project like the FSP, properly executed, could defeat statism, without changing even 1 heart or 1 mind. A project like the FSP could be completed in under 10-15 years.

If you really want to change hearts and minds, then participate in a FSP-like project, and create a shining beacon of liberty that people can point to as a glorious example of NAPtitude
    FSP's are popping up in many areas, albeit small scale. Where I am moving to are a whole bunch of ex-pats who have have enough of the system. I am not naïve to think that there won't be some problems, but none that couldn't be dealt with.

Well, keep in mind, if you stop speaking with her, she is likely to eventually return to her native position.

It's neither a scalable nor repeatable solution.
    I was born to a lib family and raised a lib, in a lib city. I was a lib until my 30's, until I began searching for answers, at which point I became a statist "republican". Soon after, I figured out the system, and discovered that AnCap was the best fit for me. And why I am now an Agorist.

So, it happens. Most people are brainwashed, many seek answers. If you take the time to talk to them instead of alienating them, that is how you change the hearts and minds.

Liberty Group Meeting each-and-every-Friday - sometimes wings, sometimes ribs - any and all are welcome.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you take the time to talk to them instead of alienating them, that is how you change the hearts and minds.
    I've talked to enough people, and I could not disagree with this more.

To have any kind of meaningful influence on a person's values (and that's what being ancap really is, a set of values), it takes months at minimum, usually years.

I've tried to patiently explain many times before how taxes are immoral and so on... and not once has anybody been like "goddamnit you're right! I never thought about it that way before!"

People have thought about it that way before. They just disagree with it. There's very little you can say to someone over about the age 30 that they haven't heard many times before.

You'll have better luck handing out NAP pamphlets at colleges. There they are least young dumb and high enough to be impressionable to what you are selling. That is, if you don't get chased off campus for being a white nationalist or such.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 08-25-2021 at 07:21 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The 15 Most Diverse Counties in the U.S.
    7 (tie). Alameda County, California
    7 (tie). Gwinnett County, Georgia
    In near future, this tie will break in favor of Gwinnett County, Georgia.

Herschel Walker announces Senate run in Georgia - Gwinnett Daily Post
    22 hours ago — Former University of Georgia, USFL and NFL star running back Herschel Walker filed to enter the U.S. Senate race in Georgia..
    Another diversity win for Trump