Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIG: Capitol on Lockdown After Vehicle Rams Barricade, Injuring 2 Officers.

Exclamation BIG: Capitol on Lockdown After Vehicle Rams Barricade, Injuring 2 Officers.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ternal-threat/

The U.S. Capitol complex was placed on lockdown Friday after a vehicle attempted to ram through a barricade, injuring two United States Capitol Police officers, according to law enforcement.

Apparently, this guy rammed his vehicle through a barricade and injured two officers. He then jumped out of his vehicle with a knife when he was shot dead. There's a helicopter there now and the place has been shut down.
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Twitter is already blowing up with white male supremacist. Don't know anything myself, though I saw an unconfirmed video of the police carrying the dead guy on a stretcher. He was DEFINITELY NOT WHITE. I won't claim for the video's veracity yet, though.

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

This never would have happened if we would have banned cars and knives.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I hope @phill4paul is OK
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    This never would have happened if we would have banned cars and knives.
    Moar laws!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I hope @phill4paul is OK
    He is fine , he sent Jules in first to test the berm
    Do something Danke

It was a black guy who was into the Nation of Islam so this will be forgotten soon.

Capitol Suspect Identified…Follower Of The Nation Of Islam

https://thepalmierireport.com/capitol-suspect-identified-ties-follower-of-the-nation-of-islam/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He would probably be a better president than the one we have.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope every swamp cretin babbered their pants, again.

Keep pushing $#@!s...it's going to be for real sometime not far off.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    Twitter is already blowing up with white male supremacist. Don't know anything myself, though I saw an unconfirmed video of the police carrying the dead guy on a stretcher. He was DEFINITELY NOT WHITE. I won't claim for the video's veracity yet, though.
    Twitter is cancer.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I hope @phill4paul is OK
    I don't bring knives to gunfights.

Edit: Well, not exactly true. I don't bring ONLY a knife to a gunfight.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...85985624465417
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

It is definitely a case of armed insurrection.

Very sad to hear that an Officer died. Truly, I am devastated.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Good news, is that the other Officer seems to be OK.

Last edited by TheTexan; 04-02-2021 at 04:52 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

https://twitter.com/DrJialun/status/1378106762084057090

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/DrJialun/status/1378106762084057090
    My goodness gracious, they denigrated the sanctity of the Capitol building!

/clutches pearls
    - Kim Kardashian

My goodness gracious, they denigrated the sanctity of the Capitol building!
    https://twitter.com/chillywillers/st...89496437211137

https://twitter.com/AnarchoCanadian/...10579911618561

https://twitter.com/Ilhan/status/1378086058999570436

Alright, here are the relevant stuff: Noah Green, 25, from Indiana, lived in Virginia for a while. Black guy, radical Black nationalist, Nation of Islam member, had multiple posts and photos of Louis Farrakhan, Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X before of course, Facebook took down his account. Can't leave that stuff up there, after all.

And the coverage has been magnificent, let me tell you.

1. They used the name Noah Green and not his Muslim name.
    2 Said he was from Indiana.
    3 Never showed him or mentioned he was black which if he were White would have been the first words out of their mouths.
    Now without seeing the guy and going from only the info they've given, I might think he was some White red headed farm boy from the Heartland.
    4 No mention of how this is the second Muslim attack since Biden took office and sent troops into Syria.

Also, don't forget that it was Good Friday. These people love to attack on particular dates.

-Joseph McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/AnarchoCanadian/...10579911618561

https://twitter.com/Ilhan/status/1378086058999570436
    Haha....like okay? And their point would be what? I mean by that same logic, I could also say the toll would have been far worse if the guy had a monster truck or a handgun. So? This has nothing to do with AR-15, these are excuses for gun grabbing and further troop presence in DC.

-Joseph McCarthy

He must of not had very good connections if all he had was a knife...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haha....like okay? And their point would be what? I mean by that same logic, I could also say the toll would have been far worse if the guy had a monster truck or a handgun. So? This has nothing to do with AR-15, these are excuses for gun grabbing and further troop presence in DC.
    Imagine the death toll if he had filled his car with fertilizer and diesel fuel?

Of course I shouldn't say that too loud. They want to ban fossil fuel anyway.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Let's impeach him.
    You can't impeach a president once he's left office......or can you?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Alright, here are the relevant stuff: Noah Green, 25, from Indiana, lived in Virginia for a while. Black guy, radical Black nationalist, Nation of Islam member, had multiple posts and photos of Louis Farrakhan, Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X before of course, Facebook took down his account. Can't leave that stuff up there, after all.

3 Never showed him or mentioned he was black which if he were White would have been the first words out of their mouths.
    Now without seeing the guy and going from only the info they've given, I might think he was some White red headed farm boy from the Heartland.
    4 No mention of how this is the second Muslim attack since Biden took office and sent troops into Syria.

Also, don't forget that it was Good Friday. These people love to attack on particular dates.
    These people meaning random psychos? The black Muslim guy did the suicide by cop on Good Friday and the white Christian (maybe?) guy blew himself up in Nashville on Christmas. Methinks there's some MKULTRA stuff going on though I can't prove it. Interesting about Biden and Syria.

Quick review of lethal vs non-lethal outcomes of multiple incidences over last 12 years (Obama-Trump-Biden) suggests that approaching White House barricades in unauthorized manner is almost certainly deadly for the intruder when Progressive Dems are in charge of the White House.

Obama White House

Unarmed black mother Miriam Carrey with her baby daughter in passenger seat ended up shot dead after she made wrong turn near White House barricade.

Trump White House

Multiple White House intruders including those getting very close to inside White House perimeter arrested alive

Biden White House

Black driver shot dead this week

Granted this is very simplistic comparison, AIPAC types and other equality lobbies that fund Dems (and explicily oppose racial dogmas that view some races as are more supremacist/chosen/less-scary than others) should examine these killings indepth to get to bottom of things and re-examine the way the recruit and groom White House leaders.

Quote: Entire House Of Reps Gives Standing Ovation To Cops After Killing Unarmed Mother
    Are DC elite police/SS following different instructions under Trump vs Obama on handling/shooting of suspected White House intruders?

Suspected White House fence jumper charged with carrying 'dangerous weapon,' seen behind mansion column
    March 11, 2017

Intruder arrested on White House grounds
    Federal attorneys on Saturday identified the person who allegedly jumped a White House fence Friday night and got so deep into the compound that he was seen hiding behind one the mansion’s column before being apprehended.
    The suspect has been identified as Jonathan Tuan Tran, 26, of Milpitas, Calif., according the U.S. Attorney's Office and court documents.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...e-grounds.html

White House fence jumper roamed grounds for more than 16 minutes
    Washington Post-Mar 17, 2017
    A California man carrying Mace roamed for nearly 17 minutes inside the secured White House perimeter before he was taken into custody ...

Accused White House Fence Jumper Released

NBC4 Washington-Mar 13, 2017
    The California man accused of jumping over the fence around the White House on Friday was released from custody on Monday. News4's ...

In sharp contrast, this unarmed black mother met a very different fate and was shot to death with her daughter sitting besides her after her car made a wrong U-turn and got too close to the White House barrier:

Wouldn't be surprised if this was some kind of false flag to justify keep the barricades up.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It goes without saying that this white supremicist was inspired by Trump.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast