Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men - want to live longer? Stare at boobs.

Exclamation Men - want to live longer? Stare at boobs.

Among other things, like have more sex...which was number two on the list.

Staring at boobs is just one of six easy ways men can live longer

http://nypost.com/2017/03/27/staring...n-live-longer/

It may seem like an inconvenience or an invasion of privacy to many women, but staring at boobs creates a positive mindset in men.

The same effect occurs when they look at cute animals.

A 2012 study, published in the Archives of Internal Medicine, looked at the effects positive thinking had on men’s health.

After a year, positive thinking had a powerful effect on health choices.

More than half of the patients with coronary artery disease increased their physical activity versus 37 percent in the control group, who were not asked to write down positive thoughts in the morning.

The same happened to men with high blood pressure.

More than 40 percent of those with high blood pressure followed their medication plan compared to 36 percent in the non-positive-thinking group.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poor Mr Animal is going to have to settle for cute animals or his own boobs, which are bigger than mine.

The same effect occurs when they look at cute animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I feel better already...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I feel better already...

Aww, me too. I love sloths.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I vote to designate this thread as the official BOOB thread.

Please post your favorite pics here so we, in our collective effort, can make the male members of RPF live just a little longer.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

see my avatar and add 3 months

great list. sent to the ball and chain for reference purposes.

I feel healthier just reading the list .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From the Office of Public Health....

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Poor Mr Animal is going to have to settle for cute animals or his own boobs, which are bigger than mine.
    Boobs don't have to be big to be pleasing. Round and perky > big and fake or big and flabby. When I was married my wife once asked me if I thought she should get a boob job. I was like "why?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I hate to be a boob, but I can't find any reference to boobs in anything but the NY Post commentary on the study. From the study itself....

Excerpt from Positive Affect/Self-Affirmation Script

First, when you get up in the morning, think about the small things that you said make you feel good, like babies in hats, or the sunrise. Then as you go through your day, notice those and other small things that make you feel good and take a moment to enjoy them. Second, when you encounter some difficulties or are in a situation that makes it hard for you (e.g., taking your blood pressure medications or exercising), think about things you enjoy or proud moments in your life, like a graduation, success of a child.

That said, I'm sure for lots of men starring at boobs = feel good.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'm gonna live a long time
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

EDIT: Wish I could crop OUT her face..... lol

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

- Diogenes of Sinope

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    EDIT: Wish I could crop OUT her face..... lol

Face?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I vote to designate this thread as the official BOOB thread.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I hate to be a boob, ....
    When you make posts like this you should really use...

but I can't find any reference to boobs in anything but the NY Post commentary on the study. From the study itself....

Excerpt from Positive Affect/Self-Affirmation Script

First, when you get up in the morning, think about the small things that you said make you feel good, like babies in hats, or the sunrise. Then as you go through your day, notice those and other small things that make you feel good and take a moment to enjoy them. Second, when you encounter some difficulties or are in a situation that makes it hard for you (e.g., taking your blood pressure medications or exercising), think about things you enjoy or proud moments in your life, like a graduation, success of a child.

That said, I'm sure for lots of men starring at boobs = feel good.

Boobs = Fantastic!

Saggy udders and plastic tits= gross...

IBTC member here...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    From the Office of Public Health....

I love her smile .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I love her smile .
    She does have a rather nice

I'll have to tell my boss about this.
    "I am a bird"

Here's a couple of boobs to stare at. However, I do think it's good for your health.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Here's a couple of boobs to stare at. However, I do think it's good for your health.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Boobs = Fantastic!

Saggy udders and plastic tits= gross...

IBTC member here...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

I wonder if you look at her boobs while eating that heart stopping burger, it will even out?

I wonder if you look at her boobs while eating that heart stopping burger, it will even out?

I hate fake burgers.

I hope y'all are happy, my son thinks I'm a perv. He walked up behind me and wanted to know why I was looking at boob gifs. Little does he know, I just added minutes to his life. I'm such a good mother.

I hope y'all are happy, my son thinks I'm a perv. He walked up behind me and wanted to know why I was looking at boob gifs. Little does he know, I just added minutes to his life. I'm such a good mother.

Tell him I said it is OK , everybody loves boobs .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast