Thread: Woman who stopped to help at scene of lab monkey road wreck, is now sick

Exclamation Woman who stopped to help at scene of lab monkey road wreck, is now sick

Ruh Ro...

Driver who stopped to help when truck carrying 100 lab monkeys crashed in Pennsylvania and put her hand in one of the cages says she now has a cough and pink eye after one of the macaques HISSED in her face

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-fears.html

Woman who stopped to help monkeys in truck crash is now feeling unwell
    Michelle Fallon, from Danville near Scranton, was directly behind the truck
    Fallon said the day following the accident she developed a cough and pink-eye
    She has begun a course of antiviral drugs and treatment to prevent rabies
    The last of the four escaped monkeys was accounted for by late Saturday
    One of the cynomolgus macaques, which are also known as crab-eating or long-tailed macaques, was found in a tree
    Pennsylvania residents had been warned not to engage a crab-eating macaque that escaped from a truck carrying 100 of them to a lab
    Crates with live monkeys inside were strewn across State Route 54 in Danville, 130 miles from Philadelphia, after the crash
    A witness said he thought he saw a cat run across the road before making the shocking realization that it was actually a fleeing primate
    By JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 02:33 EST, 25 January 2022 | UPDATED: 08:59 EST, 25 January 2022

A woman who stopped to help after a truck carrying 100 lab monkeys crashed in Pennsylvania fears she's caught an illness after one of the macaques hissed in her face, leaving her with pink eye symptoms.

Michelle Fallon, from Danville near Scranton, was driving directly behind the vehicle when it crashed, throwing animal crates all over the highway and smashing some to pieces. Three of the macaques escaped and went on the run, but all have since been captured and humanely euthanized. All of the other monkeys - who'd arrived in the US from Mauritius that morning, and were en route to a lab, have been accounted for.

Fallon has now had a rabies shot, and wrote about the symptoms she has since suffered on Facebook - and also told PA Homepage that she'd developed symptoms of pink eye - an inflammation or infection of the eye ball.

She said: 'I was close to the monkeys, I touched the crates, I walked through their feces so I was very close. So I called (a helpline) to inquire, you know, was I safe?

'Because the monkey did hiss at me and there were feces around, and I did have an open cut, they just want to be precautious.'

Fallon said she got out to help both the driver and the animals in their cages, initially believing them to be cats. When she approached and put her hand on the cage, she says the monkey hissed at her.

The day following the accident, Fallon suddenly developed a cough and pink eye, which became so bad that she had to visit the emergency room at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    inb4 fluronapox, fluronaids, and ebolaronaids
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

i suggest a 12 ga with Rhodesian Jungle rounds when hunting roadside monkeys .
    Do something Danke

Probably a shipment of Midterm Variant.

Later, she wrote that she has “symptoms” that are like “Covid symptoms. Like seriously. A day from hell.” She was referring to COVID-19, the illness caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

Fallon told PAHomepage that she had an open cut on her hand and also developed pink-eye-like symptoms. She went to the emergency room at Geisinger Danville

“Because the monkey did hiss at me and there were feces around, and I did have an open cut, they just want to be precautious,” said Fallon, adding that she will be on preventative medicine for two weeks.

Fallon told WNEP-TV that she was contacted Saturday by the CDC and was told to monitor herself for any unusual symptoms. A letter from the CDC she shared with the outlet said that “the surviving monkeys will be quarantined and will be monitored for infectious diseases for at least 31 days before their release.”

And, over the weekend, activist group PETA issued a press release—with a headline that blared, “The Monkey Crash Could Release Disease”—saying Fallon “got an eyeful of monkey saliva that has caused a reaction. She’s now on antiviral drugs and medication to protect against rabies.”
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/woman-...?welcomeuser=1
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Probably a shipment of Midterm Variant.
    In spite of the Midterm Variant, voter participation set all time records and proved that the government response was the best way to preserve our democracy.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

This is basically how it starts in the beginning of every zombie movie
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Nuke it from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Nuke it from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure
    Or time travel to before the wreck. Wasn't 12 Monkeys set in Philly?

H.L. Mencken

So we've gone from coronavirus and bats to monkeys and possibly a new kind of virus.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So we've gone from coronavirus and bats to monkeys and possibly a new kind of virus.
    variety is the spice of life
    - Kim Kardashian

Just try to blend in...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I know, right?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I am Legend starts with a virus that after three years takes over and turns everyone into Zombies.

I believe the movie was set in the near future of 2020. Same year Covid broke out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Legend_(film)

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!