Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Institute : Trump Hires Neocon Slayer (Col. Macgregor)

Ron Paul Institute : Trump Hires Neocon Slayer (Col. Macgregor)

Col. Macgregor is, full disclosure, a cherished friend of your author. He spoke at Dr. Paul's Congressional Liberty Lunches and no doubt had great influence on Republican Members who were skeptical of endless war but also cautious over sounding too peacenik. Macgregor embodies the idea of a muscular defense of the United States that rejects the siren song of the neocons and globalists.

We are grateful that Col. Macgregor has spoken at two Ron Paul Institute conferences. Each time he outlined what would have been a highly successful Trump foreign policy. What an historic tragedy that Trump only paid attention to this far too late. Unless...

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...neocon-slayer/

From a anti-war twitter user I follow, who has been very vocal of Trump, Obama, Bush, etc...

Last edited by eleganz; 11-12-2020 at 04:12 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kind of too late, isn't it?

Could be Trump's payback for this development from couple of days ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Zionists are helping with the coup effort, Trump will remember their treachery.

AMLO even refuses to congratulate Biden yet.
    If ss's assessment is right, could be big trouble ahead for deep neocons/ziocons who have been pushing US into wars for interests of foreign-firster parasitic loobies.

Part of this generous soft touch ahead of inevitable farewell could be 'Republicans psychology management'.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Yes it is. But from 'follow the money' standpoint, during regular term when was relying on ZOA funder globalist neocon top donor's funding, he had to go with more expereinced and tested appointees like following.
    Also would be interesting to see how neocons tool 'Lyin Ted' responds to this latest appointment.

Trump praises Bolton
    by Steven Nelson
    | May 09, 2019 01:24 PM
    President Trump on Thursday indicated that talk he is growing frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton is untrue, describing his famously hawkish aide as giving him "good advice."
    "John is very good. He has strong views on things but that's okay," Trump told reporters at the White House.

Could be right on time.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Best news I’ve heard in awhile

Trump learned about Ron Paul in 2012..

Trump is not stupid.

I am pretty sure Trump got a taste of the red pill... but knew that it is useless to fight directly.. look at the fraud.

Not at all, he has 4 more years ahead.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Does it even matter? Trump's appointees leave in 2 months.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good news, hopefully he will have some impact.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...neocon-slayer/

From a anti-war twitter user I follow, who has been very vocal of Trump, Obama, Bush, etc...

Indeed , that is the reason 200 WARMONGER Generals support Biden. Criminal War Criminal John Bolton effectuated numerous FALSE FLAGS against Iran but President Trump refused to attack Iran or Syria. Reason he was declared a threat to national security.

Hillary Clinton emails released by wikileaks in the summer of 2016 showed that the Demo Rats were willing to start WW3 in order to help Israel expand its borders into Syria.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Douglas MacGregor is Fantastic

Uncharacteristically, Trump is not doing much talking. It's pretty much all action. He's not just digging in his heels. It may get interesting.

Great news. Hopefully he'll be able to do something.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Does it even matter? Trump's appointees leave in 2 months.
    Well if Trump is going to leave AF by Christmas as he said he would do, then yes it does matter.

The earliest we will know if Trump is leaving, is mid-December. As of now this election is not certified and Trump has a path to victory. I'd explain it but it just goes over most peoples heads here. You can find it in my previous posts.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Well if Trump is going to leave AF by Christmas as he said he would do, then yes it does matter.

The earliest we will know if Trump is leaving, is mid-December. As of now this election is not certified and Trump has a path to victory. I'd explain it but it just goes over most peoples heads here. You can find it in my previous posts.
    I'd be willing to bet most of us on this forum know what Trumps path to victory would be. It's called over turning vote fraud.

How about you stop insulting the intelligence of people on this forum. As a group, we get things.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I'd be willing to bet most of us on this forum know what Trumps path to victory would be. It's called over turning vote fraud.

How about you stop insulting the intelligence of people on this forum. As a group, we get things.
    That's one path... overturning vote fraud through the courts.

Another path is through the state legislatures. All the state legislatures in the swing states Trump needs are Republican. Would need to convince them that the state election laws were broken, massive voter fraud occurred and the courts failed in upholding the election laws. They choose a Trump elector.

The other path would be tying up the state legislatures so they don't certify the results, and Biden doesn't reach the 270 threshold. In that case, it goes back to the House, and each state gets one vote, Trump wins. The Democrats will take that to the Supreme Court to be overturned, but good luck with all that..

If that process goes beyond the Jan. 20 inauguration date, then Pelosi becomes President temporarily.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If you feel insulted, that would be your problem and not mine as I did not mention you and frankly don't know who you are. You just felt obligated to be offended by me, which is odd.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

If you feel insulted, that would be your problem and not mine as I did not mention you and frankly don't know who you are. You just felt obligated to be offended by me, which is odd.
    It isn't about me. That's twice now you've made things up. What is odd is that you don't think most of us get it. How's the air up there on your high horse?

It isn't about me. That's twice now you've made things up. What is odd is that you don't think most of us get it. How's the air up there on your high horse?
    So now you've clarified that you're not speaking for yourself but you keep saying "us". Hopefully you see the failed logic there.

Now, who are you speaking for exactly? The people who don't get it? If they don't get it, then yes my statement is meant for them. And how was that wrong?
    THE SQUAD of RPF

So now you've clarified that you're not speaking for yourself but you keep saying "us". Hopefully you see the failed logic there.

Now, who are you speaking for exactly? The people who don't get it? If they don't get it, then yes my statement is meant for them. And how was that wrong?
    I wouldn't worry too much about this character or any of the others who want to give money to obvious conmen.

@tebowlives

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about this character or any of the others who want to give money to obvious conmen.

@tebowlives
    Give money to what!?

Quote it.

Amazing, I can trigger people that I'm not talking to and with words that I didn't say. Excellent.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Give money to what!?

Quote it.

Amazing, I can trigger people that I'm not talking to and with words that I didn't say. Excellent.
    Do you know that people have given money to Trump?

The only failed logic is you trying to make it about me instead of my point. Which is your arrogance is laughable.

Now, who are you speaking for exactly?
    You, the arrogant one who makes things up. That's obvious to those that care about the truth

The people who don't get it? If they don't get it, then yes my statement is meant for them. And how was that wrong?
    It was wrong because you provided no proof, just because you said so. Your arrogance and deflection are consistent.

You wont understand what I'm posting in this thread because you are beneath me. See what I did there?
    Probably not. You didn't understand my simple statement "How about you stop insulting the intelligence of people on this forum. As a group, we get things", when you tried to make it about me.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-13-2020 at 05:40 AM.

Does Senior Advisor to the Acting Secretary of Defense mean he's telling Sec of Defense Esper what Trump wants but not how to do it? Why bring in Esper who isn't for withdrawal if Trump wants to withdraw?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does Senior Advisor to the Acting Secretary of Defense mean he's telling Sec of Defense Esper what Trump wants but not how to do it? Why bring in Esper who isn't for withdrawal if Trump wants to withdraw?
    Esper was fired.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    Esper was fired.
    I forgot about that.
    So Macgregor is not going to really be an advisor, he will take on some of the duties of Sec of Def or will Miller actually run things? Why the need for both? They compliment each other? Macgregor is there to make sure Trumps plans are followed?
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-13-2020 at 08:34 AM.

I forgot about that.
    So Macgregor is not going to really be an advisor, he will take on some of the duties of Sec of Def or will Miller actually run things? Why the need for both? They compliment each other? Macgregor is there to make sure Trumps plans are followed?
    The timing seems to indicate that Esper and MacGregor have competing policy advice and one won out. I tend to think that team Trump is moving chess pieces in hopes to speed up some unpopular (and previously attempted and failed) policy changes prior to a power change.

And maybe get kickbacks for his golf course in UAE https://www.axios.com/trump-uae-f35-...78a3ccf8e.html
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

The only failed logic is you trying to make it about me instead of my point. Which is your arrogance is laughable.

You, the arrogant one who makes things up. That's obvious to those that care about the truth

It was wrong because you provided no proof, just because you said so. Your arrogance and deflection are consistent.

You wont understand what I'm posting in this thread because you are beneath me. See what I did there?
    Probably not. You didn't understand my simple statement "How about you stop insulting the intelligence of people on this forum. As a group, we get things", when you tried to make it about me.
    lmao.

keep trolling.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

lmao.

keep trolling.
    lol
    keep trying to be right

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    The timing seems to indicate that Esper and MacGregor have competing policy advice and one won out. I tend to think that team Trump is moving chess pieces in hopes to speed up some unpopular (and previously attempted and failed) policy changes prior to a power change.

And maybe get kickbacks for his golf course in UAE https://www.axios.com/trump-uae-f35-...78a3ccf8e.html
    hmmm.....

Did the US Raid European Software Company Scytl and Seize their Servers in Germany? — Our Intel Source Says YES, IT HAPPENED

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

https://thespectator.info/2020/11/14...s-it-happened/
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-14-2020 at 07:09 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast