Thread: NH-Dem party chair says "inactive" NH voter outreach "organizing white supremacists"

Exclamation NH-Dem party chair says "inactive" NH voter outreach "organizing white supremacists"

Outside of having a position in the Trump campaign, and saying on $#@!ter he was at Burning Man, don't know much about this Braynard fellow.

I wonder if @Keith and stuff could weigh in, maybe he knows this fellow.

I'm having a thought he may have been a Ron Paul fellow, the name sounds familiar.

In any case, his efforts to reach out to disaffected, rural, "inactive" voters was quickly labeled as organizing "white supremacists" by the chairman of the NH Democrat party.

NH Dem Party Chair Calls Rural, Disaffected Voters ‘White Supremacists’

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...-supremacists/

by Pam Key 4 Sep 2017

This weekend WMUR’s “CloseUp” interviewed the executive director of “Look Ahead America” Matt Braynard, whose new organization is planning outreach to inactive voters in New Hampshire.

Braynard said, “We’ve identified maybe 15,000 inactive voters who we would consider disaffected, patriotic Americans. And potentially 100,000 or more unregistered adults we’re going to reach out to.”

He explained his organization was using “psychometrics,” saying, “Normally it gets applied to likely voters universes for purposes of persuasion. We are applying it towards identifying patriotic Americans who’ve become disaffected and cynical, so we can engage them on issues relevant to them, get them registered, get them educated and turn them out to vote.”

In response, the chairman of the New Hampshire Democratic Party Ray Buckley said, “The organizing and activating of these extremists, these white supremacists, really could have a detrimental effect on the entire culture of New Hampshire.”
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-04-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If his work elicits that kind of reaction he must be on to something.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Jesus Christ, these Dems are unhinged.

Rural = White supremacist.

I'm about to the point where I'm just gonna wear the label and tell *******, kikes, wetbacks, ******s and trans*****s to just go ahead and start the war they so earnestly desire.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

I'm about to the point where I'm just gonna wear the label and tell *******, kikes, wetbacks, ******s and trans*****s to just go ahead and start the war they so earnestly desire.
    $#@! the whole lot of 'em....

Not worth a .22 round.

I have the profanity filter turned off and yet all I see are *******, even some bad words are worse than others. I bet I can still see slurs for white people.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I have the profanity filter turned off and yet all I see are *******, even some bad words are worse than others. I bet I can still see slurs for white people.
    conservative, Constitutionist, cracker, Nazi, White supremacist, neo-Confederate, cis-male

Do those come through loud and clear?

conservative, Constitutionist, cracker, Nazi, White supremacist, neo-Confederate, cis-male

Yup, loud and clear.

Gwai-lo, Paleface, Ofay, Redneck, Oquizi Ohcha

Yup, they all show up as well.

How about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yup, loud and clear.

Gwai-lo, Paleface, Ofay, Redneck, Oquizi Ohcha

Yup, they all show up as well.

How about that?
    Gringo
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am a rural voter . Yesterday evening I ran into my wifes crazy cousin in a nursing home who is a supremacist and he called me a white supremacist which he thinks is funny .