Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transgender Activists commits suicide

Transgender Activists commits suicide

Shocked that anti-fed hasn’t posted this

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...arent-suicide/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Berg said Berg-Brousseau had dealt with mental illness, “not because he was trans but born from his difficulty finding acceptance.”

He was born in Louisville, Ky., according to an obituary.

“While a student at Louisville Collegiate School, he advocated for the rights of transgender people by organizing a protest against gay conversion therapy, speaking to the Kentucky Senate Education Committee, and participating in other local and national causes. His speech to the committee was shared on John Oliver Tonight,” it said.

Berg-Brousseau went on to double major at George Washington University in political science and history and minored in Jewish studies.

In his work with the Human Rights Campaign, Berg said her son was acutely aware of the hateful rhetoric rising against transgender people in the country, adding that he saw that hate firsthand directed at his job. She said that in one of the final conversations she would have with her son he told her that he was concerned if he would be safe going out.

“The vitriol against trans people is not happening in a vacuum,” Berg wrote. “It is not just a way of scoring political points by exacerbating the culture wars. It has real-world implications for how transgender people view their place in the world and how they are treated as they just try to live their lives.”

Berg said Berg-Brousseau had dealt with mental illness, “not because he was trans but born from his difficulty finding acceptance.”
    First, I'm gonna call bull$#@! on this. I'm not buyin' it.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    “The vitriol against trans people is not happening in a vacuum,” Berg wrote. “It is not just a way of scoring political points by exacerbating the culture wars. It has real-world implications for how transgender people view their place in the world and how they are treated as they just try to live their lives.”
    Second, perhaps the trans community should have thought about this, before weaponizing & politicizing their otherwise personal life choices.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Agree that Mom (D Kentucky state Senator) does seem to be blaming others for mental illness instead of daughter/son

I'm very sorry for her loss, and I'm sorry that her daughter felt her only option was to commit suicide.

However, mom should have done a better job raising her daughter, I'm afraid. First, she should have gotten her daughter psychological care that helped her understand and cope with her dysmorphia; second, she should have taught her that the world doesn't owe her ANYTHING, least of all "acceptance". If, as an adult, her daughter had decided to go through life masquerading as a man, then she should have been equipped to tell anyone who didn't like it to go pound sand, and to live on her own two feet. That's called 'rugged individualism', and it is what, ironically, has always made America the best place in the world to live. But unfortunately, somewhere along the way (and we all know "where" and "when") this notion was corrupted, and now entire generations feel as though every aspect of their lives must be validated by the outside world.

Had this young lady not committed suicide, I wish I would have had the opportunity to tell her, "tell 'em all to go $#@! themselves if they don't like it."

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Agree that Mom (D Kentucky state Senator) does seem to be blaming others for mental illness instead of daughter/son
    It's always someone else's fault:

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Good God if I based my life on others accepting me I would have committed suicide when I was 6 years old...

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I'm very sorry for her loss, and I'm sorry that her daughter felt her only option was to commit suicide.

However, mom should have done a better job raising her daughter, I'm afraid. First, she should have gotten her daughter psychological care that helped her understand and cope with her dysmorphia; second, she should have taught her that the world doesn't owe her ANYTHING, least of all "acceptance". If, as an adult, her daughter had decided to go through life masquerading as a man, then she should have been equipped to tell anyone who didn't like it to go pound sand, and to live on her own two feet. That's called 'rugged individualism', and it is what, ironically, has always made America the best place in the world to live. But unfortunately, somewhere along the way (and we all know "where" and "when") this notion was corrupted, and now entire generations feel as though every aspect of their lives must be validated by the outside world.

Had this young lady not committed suicide, I wish I would have had the opportunity to tell her, "tell 'em all to go $#@! themselves if they don't like it."
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to A Son of Liberty again.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    [...] First, she should have gotten her daughter psychological care that helped her understand and cope with her dysmorphia [...]
    Unfortunately, much of the "psychological care" to which those who experience gender dysphoria are subjected is intended to unskeptically affirm and entrench the associated dysmorphia, which only exacerbates and intensifies the problem.

Then there's the fact that those originating experiences of gender dysphoria are themselves being deliberately encouraged and inculcated in the first place. So-called "trans" and other "gender non-conforming" people have existed for as long a human sexuality has existed - but the incredible upsurge in present-day "gender non-conformance" is entirely artificial and manufactured. Even worse, those doing this are washing their hands of any responsibility for the enormous damage they are causing (see my previous post in this thread, for example).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really dont give a $#@! if trans people feel I dont accept them. Anyone crazy enough to chop off their dick shouldnt need me to think it is ok. What else do we have today ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I really dont give a $#@! if trans people feel I dont accept them. Anyone crazy enough to chop off their dick shouldnt need me to think it is ok. What else do we have today ?
    I have met some trans people before who do not give a $#@! if you accept them. Quite normal people really. Not the ones demanding that you speak to them in a certain way, they just want to be left alone. I think this group of people suffers as much from the way society over focusses on this issue.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to A Son of Liberty again.

Unfortunately, much of the "psychological care" to which those who experience gender dysphoria are subjected is intended to unskeptically affirm and entrench the associated dysmorphia, which only exacerbates and intensifies the problem.
    Sad but true.

Surely there must be a counselor left on this planet who still has some sense!?

Then there's the fact that those originating experiences of gender dysphoria are themselves being deliberately encouraged and inculcated in the first place. So-called "trans" and other "gender non-conforming" people have existed for as long a human sexuality has existed - but the incredible upsurge in present-day "gender non-conformance" is entirely artificial and manufactured. Even worse, those doing this are washing their hands of any responsibility for the enormous damage they are causing (see my previous post in this thread, for example).
    There is no question that Western Civilization is being deliberately targeted in a number of ways to weaken and dissolve the social fabric, from within and without. And - sadly - there is little recognition of this fact, and even less resistance to it.

Lot of transgender people over the years end up commiting suicide.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Lot of transgender people over the years end up commiting suicide.
    I'd probably commit suicide too if I knew I was a toaster but could never become one.

It would be a very sad and tragic life to have to live, never truly fulfilling my purpose as a toaster.

I could only ever pretend to toast bread, by like, using a toaster.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 12-23-2022 at 04:12 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

It'd be like identifying as a dolphin but not being able to swim. Very sad
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    LOL imagine if the rest of us walked around all day wanting to be accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    LOL imagine if the rest of us walked around all day wanting to be accepted.
    That's what I don't get about this whole trans thing. The entire concept of being trans is centered around changing how people perceive you.

Not a particularly healthy way to live one's life in general.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jesus said to His disciples, “It is inevitable that stumbling blocks will come, but woe to the one through whom they come! It would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It'd be like identifying as a dolphin but not being able to swim. Very sad
    u cant tax a dolphin...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    That's what I don't get about this whole trans thing. The entire concept of being trans is centered around changing how people perceive you.
    A trans person would say that it's centered around changing how you perceive yourself.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    A trans person would say that it's centered around changing how you perceive yourself.
    This story is not about what you think some imaginary trans person would say. This story is about a mom, who very sadly did a bad job of raising her daughter, blaming "society" failing to "accept" her "lifestyle" for her daughter's suicide.
    @TheTexan was pointing out that, relevant to the above, it seems as though the trans movement (and associated advocates) is really about forcing society at large to "accept" the trans persons' self-image; that seems rather clear from the content of the story.

Maine Mother Calls for Resignations After School Social Worker Tried to Secretly Transition Daughter

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...oned-daughter/

SPENCER LINDQUIST 24 Dec 2022

A mother is calling for the resignation of school officials in Maine after finding out that a public school social worker began attempting to secretly transition her daughter.

The Damariscotta, Maine, mother demanded the resignation of multiple school officials at a school board meeting after she found out that a social worker had been attempting to transition her daughter, a report from the Maine Wire revealed.

Amber Lavigne claimed that a social worker for the Central Lincoln County School System (CLCSS) at Great Salt Bay Community School in Damariscotta gave her daughter a chest binder, which she was encouraged to keep hidden from her parents, as a gender-transitioning tool. Binders are used to flatten girls’ and women’s breasts in order to make them appear more masculine.

Lavigne added that she hadn’t met social worker Samuel Roy, who she claims was encouraging her daughter’s gender transition without her consent, also alleging that the binder was given to her child less than two weeks after Roy became her social worker.

Meanwhile, other school officials used masculine pronouns to refer to Lavigne’s daughter. Her daughter had just turned 13 when school administrators began encouraging a gender transition. Maine Wire did not receive a response to its inquiries from Superintendent Lynsey Johnston nor from school board chair Sam Belknap.

Lavigne, addressing the school board, said, “Under no circumstances should she have been provided a chest binder without the knowledge of her parents.”

“A social worker at the school encouraged a student to keep a secret from her parents,” she added. “This is the very definition of child predatory sexual grooming. Predators work to gain a victim’s trust by driving a wedge between them and their parent.” Lavigne has since pulled her daughter from the school system.

Lavigne also stated, “I demand that all employees who had knowledge of this secret be immediately terminated from their positions at AOS and that our child’s records be released to us.”

Chris Coleman, a fourth grade teacher, addressed the board after Lavigne and framed Lavigne’s opposition to the secret transition of her daughter as an attack on students. Maine Wire reported that Coleman argued, “I’m here because members of our community, and perhaps some from afar, have decided that our transgender students do not deserve to feel safe at school,” also claiming that the term “groomer” is an insult for teachers.

Gender ideology and the promotion of child transgenderism has become a controversial topic in Maine. Maine Wire reports that two school board members in Oxford Hills School District are facing a recall after they supported a policy that would require district employees to keep student mental health information secret from parents. In the event that a student experienced gender dysphoria, the information would be kept from parents.

In addition, Breitbart News recently revealed that a Maine middle school health teacher hung posters in his classroom that referred to heterosexual couples as “breeders.” This teacher also discussed in a Zoom meeting methods to dodge public records requests.

Breitbart News also revealed that the Maine Department of Education promoted an overnight camp for children as young as six who allegedly identify as transgender. The camp is in a “confidential location.”

The report also found that Maine’s Department of Education promoted the Trans Youth Equality Foundation, which both collects and distributes breast binders. The binders are distributed to those who are 18 years old and younger, though no minimum age is listed.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

It's none of the above.

It's mental illness being packaged as a "human right" which is then being used as yet another Marxist cudgel to wreck western civilization.

Now, I suppose you have the "right" to be mentally ill.

But I do not have to accept it or acknowledge it or tolerate it around me.

That is not a woman.

That is an insane fat man in a dress.

I will not address him or view him as a woman.

Period.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

If you need surgeries to change your physical appearance to convince yourself that you are what you think you are,

That ain't healthy either
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clowning is a sad profession.

Many suicides.
    - Kim Kardashian

In the near future Hans Christian Andersen's story of the emperor with no clothes will be banned. Either that or it will be rewritten so that the little boy who stated honestly what he saw will be labeled a fool at best or a terrorist at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I have met some trans people before who do not give a $#@! if you accept them. normal people really. snip..
    I disagree 100%, "trans people" and normal do not belong in the same sentence. The fact that people are willing to put them in the same sentence is what got us to this point.
    "The Patriarch"

This issue is very uninteresting to me short of arresting teachers, therapists, and social engineers responsible. But, Jordan Peterson and Brett Weinstein both had recent episodes about it that talk about the subject deeply and sensibly with compassion for the victims of this contrived social phenomena.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0db...Q66BQR3upxsf6w

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1ud...R8-0PDRcx9IWDQ

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast