Thread: Brewery creates 'F*** you, I'm Millwall' beer to honor man that took on terrorists.

Brewery creates 'F*** you, I'm Millwall' beer to honor man that took on terrorists.

I is approve....
    Swedish brewery as launched a beer called 'F*** you, I'm Millwall,' named after the words used by a victim of the London Bridge terror attack as he fought back against the assailants.

Roy Larner, 47, was at the Black & Blue restaurant and bar in Borough when the three terrorists entered the premises.

Describing the incident to the Sun from his hospital bed, Mr Larner said: “They had these long knives and started shouting about Allah. Then it was, ‘Islam, Islam, Islam’.

“Like an idiot I shouted back at them. I thought, ‘I need to take the p--- out of these b------s’.”

“I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘F--- you, I’m Millwall’. So they started attacking me."

In a statement on their website Frequency Beer Works said: "We were humbled and impressed to read about Millwall supporter Roy Larner, who single-handedly stepped in against the terrorists in London, shouting 'F*** you, I’m Millwall!', saving countless lives by drawing the attention of the attackers, giving others the possibility to run to safety.

"We salute him, and have made a special edition of our bitter available in his honour. A portion of the proceedings will be donated to the fund started in his name."
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...london-bridge/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

America probably cannot have a beer so cool.
    Do something Danke

Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Maybe instead of sending our Brave Soldiers Over There to defend our freedoms, we should import some British football fans Over Here....

Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post
    Maybe instead of sending our Brave Soldiers Over There to defend our freedoms, we should import some British football fans Over Here....
    Only if they're illegal immigrants.
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Anyone remember "lets roll that was allegedly said by the people who stormed the plane on 9/11. The cynic in me tell me that this too was made up by someone trying to focus away from the real masterminds of this terror attack.

Until the citizens of these countries start going after these people, none of this would amount to anything.