Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: MAGA on Life Support; Internal Coup Almost Complete

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    As our president shows himself to be the war hawk we all knew he was, there are still some who are governed by principle:
    <sarcasm>Moot, if there is anything I have learned from Zippy it is that the ends justifies the means, always.</sarcasm>
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    Another "blank post" from AuH20??

You probably have an ad or script blocker which is preventing the page from loading the tweets that he is linking. He often posts tweets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Oh i should have figured that out. I assumed that text would be hosted on the site. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Except that isn't true. We've shown you graph after graph of media coverage vs. poll numbers. He received the coverage before he received the support of the sheep. The content of the coverage didn't matter as much as the time and dollars the media spent on it.

But yes, I concede AUH2O's point that Rand couldn't break through that with sanity. It would have already been an uphill battle for a libertarian-leaning candidate to break through the thickheaded GOP base, but when you throw a circus act on top of it? Impossible. The media establishment played a crucial role to ensure their establishment government would not only survive, but grow. More power for them; less liberty for you. This is the point you guys seem to keep missing. Which is why you're all struggling with this cognitive dissonance - because this isn't what you were expecting. Many of us expected exactly what we're getting and fought against it.
    most people are emotional dummies. just look at half the members here. People will not vote for Rand if he doesn't give them emotions like Trump gave emotions to these people, and like Obama gave emotions. Hillary didn't give any emotions and she lost with the support of the whole deep state and MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    Another "blank post" from AuH20??

That happens to me only with Google Chrome on my WindowsXP box. Clearing cache, closing then reopening straightens it out.

Newer versions of Windows (with current version of Chrome) are fine.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    That happens to me only with Google Chrome on my WindowsXP box. Clearing cache, closing then reopening straightens it out.

Newer versions of Windows (with current version of Chrome) are fine.
    It happened to me because I use ghostery. I think they changed the settings to be a bit more permissive because it works now.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Rand's campaign completely sucked hard. Hearing wifey bossing him around...... I latched on Trump because he ripped the media apart. Rand needs to collect himself and improve from what Trump did so well.
    What "Trump did so well" is tell people whatever the hell they wanted to hear at the time. You want free healthcare? Trump promised free healthcare. You want Obamacare repealed? Trump promised Obamacare repealed. You want gun control? Trump promised gun control. You're against gun control? Trump was against gun control. You think the Iraq war was stupid? Trump was always against the Iraq war, just ask Sean Hannity and don't believe your lying ears. You think the Iraq war was justified? Trump is going to agree with you that Obama left Iraq "too soon." You think the Libya war was stupid? Trump agrees with you....except for when he didn't. You want all of the illegal immigrants gone? So does Trump....he's just going to bring the vast majority of them back rapidly through a big beautiful wall. You believe in smaller government? So does Trump. That's why he proposed a 1 trillion dollar infrastructure program that he's going to throw against the wall and see what sticks. Yes. More government spending = smaller government. Oh but the private sector will pay for it. (That part is actually true. It's called taxes and more debt.) You're against NATO? So is Trump...until he's for it. All that needs to happen is for Trump to get one of our European allies to stand on the podium and say with him "Everybody must pay their fair share."

Alex Jones called it right before he (AJ) drank the Kool Aid. Trump is an empty suit that anyone can pour his/her dreams into.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What "Trump did so well" is tell people whatever the hell they wanted to hear at the time. You want free healthcare? Trump promised free healthcare. You want Obamacare repealed? Trump promised Obamacare repealed. You want gun control? Trump promised gun control. You're against gun control? Trump was against gun control. You think the Iraq war was stupid? Trump was always against the Iraq war, just ask Sean Hannity and don't believe your lying ears. You think the Iraq war was justified? Trump is going to agree with you that Obama left Iraq "too soon." You think the Libya war was stupid? Trump agrees with you....except for when he didn't. You want all of the illegal immigrants gone? So does Trump....he's just going to bring the vast majority of them back rapidly through a big beautiful wall. You believe in smaller government? So does Trump. That's why he proposed a 1 trillion dollar infrastructure program that he's going to throw against the wall and see what sticks. Yes. More government spending = smaller government. Oh but the private sector will pay for it. (That part is actually true. It's called taxes and more debt.) You're against NATO? So is Trump...until he's for it. All that needs to happen is for Trump to get one of our European allies to stand on the podium and say with him "Everybody must pay their fair share."

Alex Jones called it right before he (AJ) drank the Kool Aid. Trump is an empty suit that anyone can pour his/her dreams into.
    Trump's a lying POS and a spoiled brat.

I shall post this again as it is spot on:

The part where Depp imitates Trump in his sentence phrasing is hilarious.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like how Lionel Nation and Michael Rivero (youtubers) state it - "it is vital for Trump supporters to oppose this policy development".

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Trump's a lying POS and a spoiled brat.

I shall post this again as it is spot on:

The part where Depp imitates Trump in his sentence phrasing is hilarious.
    LOL You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ender again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Susan Rice - appears to be daughter of. a Fed Reserve board member :0

http://archive.is/il9XB

https://www.washing tonpost.com/local/obituaries/emmett-j-rice-federal-reserve-governor-and-father-of-un-ambassador-dies-at-91/2011/03/11/ABKrzvS_story.html?utm_term=.4e5c34ce2bf2

In case you forgot, Rice was one of the hexen-trio that overthrew Libya https://www.thenation.com/article/ob...against-libya/

She's also beingn investigated for spreading trump wiretaps. Lots of sh1t and bl00d on that creature.

OH yeah and she appears to be the one who got Trump loyalist KT McFarland ousted yesterday..

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    The bombings of Yemen that happened first since Obama's regime is part of a larger proxy war against Russia, Yemen, and Iran vs US, Saudi, Israel and Houtis. When Obama left, there was a détente in the region and Trump's attacks have been directed against Al-Queda/Houtis sects as opposed to the Yemen government.

Again I stated that bombings on terrorists have been a thing. This is the first attack on a democratically elected government instead of radical islamic ideologues.
    LOL, yea, Sunni revolutionaries and Shia rebels are just uniting for the purpose of destroying hamburgers.

Hamburgers!

Or, maybe..

..this is simply a continuation of the bipartisan foreign policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I latched on Trump because he ripped the media apart.
    I simultaneously commend your honesty and lament your impressionability.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I HATE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by AuH20; 05-30-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Glad to be back. The merciful wishes of admin is appreciated. So have I been proved right or what?

I've been tweeting like a madman about the recent treachery. With Flynn gone and Bannon exiled, this administration will likely adopt the worst impulses of both the Obama and Bush Administration. Bannon needs to get off this sinking ship before it sinks, since it flies a different flag.

Read these if you want to get an idea what's going on.

To be fair, numerous claims out there saying Trump is going even farther than Obama on gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

The Art of the Spiel--er, I mean Deal.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To be fair, numerous claims out there saying Trump is going even farther than Obama on gun control.
    Democrats-turned-RINOs always do.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-04-2018 at 08:07 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213