Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan: "I think I'll probably vote for Bernie"

Quote Originally Posted by polomertz View Post
    Go back and watch the press conference with Ron & the 3rd parties talking about their top issues & how they all agreed. To be honest? At this point? I could give a $#@! about what party they’re in. The main issues are foreign policy, drug war, civil liberties & the fed. End of story. Let’s be more constructive here, like we used to be.
    Bernie would not be any better than Trump on foreign policy, he'd be far worse on the Fed because he'd nationalize it and print zillions of dollars for his communist initiatives and he'd absolutely destroy civil liberties with an out of control micromanaging communist tyranny, so unless all you care about is drugs then let's stop talking about him.

The USSR is what Bernie wants and that's not constructive.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Bernie would not be any better than Trump on foreign policy, he'd be far worse on the Fed because he'd nationalize it and print zillions of dollars for his communist initiatives and he'd absolutely destroy civil liberties with an out of control micromanaging communist tyranny, so unless all you care about is drugs then let's stop talking about him.

The USSR is what Bernie wants and that's not constructive.
    Never thought I’d be on this forum defending the lesser of two evils but I’m pretty sure Paul would agree that Bernie is the lesser evil to Trump. I wish you were right but records show otherwise.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Again to be clear, Sanders & Trump are both authoritarians. This is neither a Trump nor a Sanders forum. If you want to support either of them, this should not be the place to do so.
    “...& they did it to make us safe?!? The media just pounds it in that without this type of operation we as Americans won’t be safe. And yet the exact opposite is happening.” Ron Paul on the killing of Soleimani

I’m a Ron Paul Bro. Ron agreed on many more issues with Bernie than Trump. Ron worked with Bernie on many occasions & said he would never vote for Trump. That said, Trump & Bernie are both authoritarian which I will not deny. But top issues, bring troops home, end drug war, restore civil liberties, end corporate welfare/bailouts, audit the fed... Those we agree on, except trump. Again, not a Bernie supporter, but I’d MUCH rather have him than Trump because like Ron, my top issues are in agreement.
    Civil liberties?

I'm in the oil biz.

Bernie wants to put me in jail for doing my job...He says we're all climate felons.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Again to be clear, Sanders & Trump are both authoritarians. This is neither a Trump nor a Sanders forum. If you want to support either of them, this should not be the place to do so.
    Trump has rolled back regulations that have directly affected me, making my life easier and reducing the chances of "Imperial Entanglements".

He hasn't sicced the cops on me any harder than anybody else has.

Ron worked with Bernie on many occasions
    Yes, and the last time he worked with Bernie (to get the audit the Fed bill passed). we were on the verge of actually doing it; when Sanders spiked the bill in the Senate, amending it to do just what the Fed wanted. effectively killing it. if you think Ron would vote for Bernie you are as crazy as sanders.

Theere has been about a dozen responses to this post and not one person is talking about the vote being for him in THE PRIMARIES. The question to everyone ignoring the primary part, if you had to vote in the dem primary, who would you vote for?

With all the project veritas videos out Joe should know better. It's almost like he has some big money behind him. If I were to guess....elon musk? Dare I say...george soros?

Gulag forums!! No free thoughts! No liberty! Him and Ron agreed about pot!!!!!!!!! Yay I can stoned while working 15 hours and eating bread crumbs!

I’m a Ron Paul Bro. Ron agreed on many more issues with Bernie than Trump. Ron worked with Bernie on many occasions & said he would never vote for Trump. That said, Trump & Bernie are both authoritarian which I will not deny. But top issues, bring troops home, end drug war, restore civil liberties, end corporate welfare/bailouts, audit the fed... Those we agree on, except trump. Again, not a Bernie supporter, but I’d MUCH rather have him than Trump because like Ron, my top issues are in agreement.

Bernie is the single most evil major politician I have seen.

There is no Republican I wouldn't vote for over Sanders.

And what about my civil liberties, as a taxpayer? Bernie isn't for civil liberties. Bernie wants to make me homeless.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 01-24-2020 at 07:30 AM.

Never thought I’d be on this forum defending the lesser of two evils but I’m pretty sure Paul would agree that Bernie is the lesser evil to Trump. I wish you were right but records show otherwise.

Trump is the biggest deregulator in modern history. Lower taxes. Put at least one good judge on the Supreme Court. Has packed the lower courts that will help protect liberty for generations. And has barely used military force compared to his predecessors.

Bernie says things like this "These days, the American dream is more apt to be realized in South America, in places such as Ecuador, Venezuela and Argentina, where incomes are actually more equal today than they are in the land of Horatio Alger." https://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsr...reaten-america

If Bernie were elected he would fill Ginsburg's seat with an even more radical justice. I can't even list all the things he is bad. His whole domestic platform is basically awful.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Bernie is the single most evil major politician I have seen.
    There is no Republican I wouldn't vote for over Sanders.
    And what about my civil liberties, as a taxpayer? Bernie isn't for civil liberties. Bernie wants to make me homeless.
    Oh come on, Bernie doesn't want you homeless. He just wants you to call the gulag home.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Trump is the biggest deregulator in modern history. Lower taxes. Put at least one good judge on the Supreme Court. Has packed the lower courts that will help protect liberty for generations. And has barely used military force compared to his predecessors.

Bernie says things like this "These days, the American dream is more apt to be realized in South America, in places such as Ecuador, Venezuela and Argentina, where incomes are actually more equal today than they are in the land of Horatio Alger." https://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsr...reaten-america

If Bernie were elected he would fill Ginsburg's seat with an even more radical justice. I can't even list all the things he is bad. His whole domestic platform is basically awful.
    I agree he is very, very dangerous... People like Joe Rogan don't think too deeply about the prospect of a Sanders administration. There are many people like him, possibly a majority. They just listen to the platitudes.

I know some of you people try to pretend I don't exists but I will say it again, he was asked who he would vote for in the dem PRIMARIES. Yes, he cannot vote for Trump in that election so he had to give an answer. I will vote for Tulsi if I was given the choice not because I agreed with her on many issues or think she is honest all the time but because I think she is the least evil.

Again, this is a point NOBODY has touched on in this 40+ response thread. 40 responses and not one person mentioning the question is about the dem primary. SMDH

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I know some of you people try to pretend I don't exists but I will say it again, he was asked who he would vote for in the dem PRIMARIES. Yes, he cannot vote for Trump in that election so he had to give an answer. I will vote for Tulsi if I was given the choice not because I agreed with her on many issues or think she is honest all the time but because I think she is the least evil.

Again, this is a point NOBODY has touched on in this 40+ response thread. 40 responses and not one person mentioning the question is about the dem primary. SMDH
    Voting for Bernie in the primary is too dangerous; that dictator wannabee can't even be allowed to get that close to being president. Biden is probably the best choice for Dem Primary.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Voting for Bernie in the primary is too dangerous; that dictator wannabee can't even be allowed to get that close to being president. Biden is probably the best choice for Dem Primary.
    How is he going t be a dictator when the system is not set up that way? we have the courts, house, senate and state govt that can throw a monkey wrench to his so called dictatorship. Again, without the talk of gulags and other hyperbolic imagination of what Bernie could do, choosing Bernie over Biden is not that crazy. My pick would have gone to Tulsi if I was registered dem. I probably hate 90% of her policies outside of her alleged anti interventionist policy but you have to understand that I am choosing between her and the likes of Biden, Warren, Bittigeg and Bernie.

Not surprised. The day he decided to allow very controversial Abby Martin to sell her propaganda to gullible audiences on his show, knew Rogan would not be aligning with GOPA wing.

He has massive following, this could be potentially bad news for right wing of neocons and their poodles.

That said, does anti-war crowd know that Bernie with his weak spine won't be another 'Obama' who can be easily controlled by left-wing of neocons?
    Where is the Libertarian or credible 3rd party choice not poodalized by globalsist Deep Pockets?

Theere has been about a dozen responses to this post and not one person is talking about the vote being for him in THE PRIMARIES. The question to everyone ignoring the primary part, if you had to vote in the dem primary, who would you vote for?
    I would vote for neither of them because none of the candidates are worth giving my vote to.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I would vote for neither of them because none of the candidates are worth giving my vote to.
    Giving that someone will come out of the demprimary as the victor. Who do you see as the least evil of them all? I know you are not going to vote in the democratic primary, let's just do a thought experiment to see who you will vote for in a hypothetical situation.
    Last edited by juleswin; 01-24-2020 at 09:23 AM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Giving that someone will come out of the demprimary as the victor. Who do you see as the least evil of them all? I know you are not going to vote in the democratic primary, let's just do a thought experiment to see who you will vote for in a hypothetical situation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2d0-OPQ4Rs

This should give you a clue you are peddling your crap a bit too hard. I hope you don't get banned.

How is he going t be a dictator when the system is not set up that way? we have the courts, house, senate and state govt that can throw a monkey wrench to his so called dictatorship. Again, without the talk of gulags and other hyperbolic imagination of what Bernie could do, choosing Bernie over Biden is not that crazy. My pick would have gone to Tulsi if I was registered dem. I probably hate 90% of her policies outside of her alleged anti interventionist policy but you have to understand that I am choosing between her and the likes of Biden, Warren, Bittigeg and Bernie.
    Oh how the mighty Ron Paul Forums has fallen. You make a good point & I agree completely. I'll be voting in the dem primary. My question is what kind of bizarro world are we living in where you can't come here & talk about things Ron Paul has actually said?? Gonna just start ignoring the Trump supporters here because they can't be reasoned with & Ron wouldn't in 100 years support Trump. Make Ron Paul Forums about Ron Paul again!
    “...& they did it to make us safe?!? The media just pounds it in that without this type of operation we as Americans won’t be safe. And yet the exact opposite is happening.” Ron Paul on the killing of Soleimani

If Bernie wins, I'm moving!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Same old Joe, he gets on my nerve.

I think I'll probably vote for Bernie... Joe "the suck up to whoever I'm interviewing" Rogan
    The person in the interview said she supports Biden and Klobuchar. What you said makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    To Nebraska or Nigeria ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Will you keep your word unlike the celebrities who said they'd move if Trump won?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh how the mighty Ron Paul Forums has fallen. You make a good point & I agree completely. I'll be voting in the dem primary. My question is what kind of bizarro world are we living in where you can't come here & talk about things Ron Paul has actually said?? Gonna just start ignoring the Trump supporters here because they can't be reasoned with & Ron wouldn't in 100 years support Trump. Make Ron Paul Forums about Ron Paul again!
    Generally to team up with someone else, they have to be willing to team up with you. I don't think Bernie would qualify.

Not singing the Gospel of Gabbi here, but she's pretty much the only one of the dems who has even bothered to talk to republicans, in spite of policy differences.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This should give you a clue you are peddling your crap a bit too hard. I hope you don't get banned.
    Hehe, it's good to know that you don't wanna see me banned . I think I have gotten this reputation as a dishonest debater, an anti American and a troll which some people see as a sign not to talk to me. Ofc none of it is true and I will just continue to post like my normal self.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Generally to team up with someone else, they have to be willing to team up with you. I don't think Bernie would qualify.

Not singing the Gospel of Gabbi here, but she's pretty much the only one of the dems who has even bothered to talk to republicans, in spite of policy differences.
    Title of video is misleading but Paul says he likes Tulsi the most of the dems.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4OFm4Q93U4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast