Thread: 364 more water samples from across America: Lead, Copper, Arsenic and Aluminum numbers

364 more water samples from across America: Lead, Copper, Arsenic and Aluminum numbers

Health Ranger posts heavy metals test results for 364 more water samples from across America: Lead, Copper, Arsenic and Aluminum numbers

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 by: Mike Adams

THANK YOU to all the Natural News readers and fans who submitted water samples to our lab for ICP-MS testing. Over the last year, we’ve processed over 600 water samples, and we’ve recently updated the 2017 numbers to include the most recent samples. Now, we have 364 water samples in 2017 alone, all tested for heavy metals like copper, arsenic and lead. We’ve also begun including aluminum results, given the very high level of interest in aluminum and its neurotoxicity.

You can view the 2017 water sample test results chart, sorted by zip code, at the following link at the Natural Science Journal:

http://naturalsciencejournal.org/ICP...r-Samples.html

Some of the more notable results we found are listed below. Many of these results violate EPA water quality limits and expose potentially millions of Americans to toxic heavy metals in municipal water. (Why is nobody else conducting these tests? Why does the EPA cover this up?)

413 ppb aluminum in zip code 06897
    1048 ppb aluminum in zip code 18371
    704 ppb copper in zip code 44035
    1117 ppb copper in zip code 51025
    1528 ppb copper in zip code 55418
    41 ppb lead in zip code 64836
    A shocking 120 ppb lead in zip code 85086
    15 ppb arsenic in zip code 86351
    51 ppb lead in zip code 92103
    Note that CWC Labs donated all the lab time and materials for these tests in an effort to help expose the toxic heavy metals in America’s water supply. Also note that the corrupt EPA routinely covers up this scientific evidence, refusing to tell the American people that they are drinking poison. (Related: Follow all the news headlines on clean water at CleanWater.news.)

Natural News is willing to take over the nationwide testing of the water supply from the incompetent EPA

Frankly, I think Natural News should take over the entire job of the EPA in terms of testing the national water supply. I’m going to announce an offer to President Trump, explaining that we will test the entire national water supply and publish all the results for just $1 per year. Scott Pruitt can then fire all the incompetent, corrupt EPA officials who are covering up the toxic heavy metals in the water, saving taxpayers tens of millions of dollars a year.

I’m serious about this: I’m willing to handle up to 5,000 water samples per year for the American people and conduct this testing for a grand total of just one dollar. The caveat is that I refuse to cover up the results. If I do this for essentially free, I will publish all the results to the public, without any censorship of any kind.

This is the new science that America desperately needs: Honest, independent science that exposes all the cover-ups that have been pushed by corrupt, incompetent government. The EPA is a junk science cesspool of waste and fraud. It’s time to make it obsolete and send its corrupt bureaucrats packing.

If someone from Scott Pruitt’s office wants to contact us about this, please do so. I’m not joking about this. We will test the entire national water supply via ICP-MS — up to 5,000 samples per year — for just $1 per year. The fact that we have already tested over 600 samples from across the country proves that we can do this. Plus, we’re ISO-17025 accredited and increasingly recognized as one of the most accurate analytical labs in the world when it comes to heavy metals in food and water.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-06-2...m-numbers.html

Here is the list: http://naturalsciencejournal.org/ICP...r-Samples.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Testing the National Water Supply. Hmm sounds like a good idea. I would rather drink heavy metals and die. Another huge controlling power grab for the country. How do you think the government would fix a water issue? My guess taxes. Yes charge money and then the problem will not go away buy you get to pay more of your share.

IMO I think our entire water system is bass ackwards. We use clean water to flush chit down the toilet and then filter and pump that water back to peoples water supply. Compost toilet would have been much more eco-friendly. Turn chit to rich dirt, let worms do their job. Keep clean water clean. If you had to labor to carry water into your home, I doubt you would be using it to flush a toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Testing the National Water Supply. Hmm sounds like a good idea. I would rather drink heavy metals and die. Another huge controlling power grab for the country. How do you think the government would fix a water issue? My guess taxes. Yes charge money and then the problem will not go away buy you get to pay more of your share.
    Yes I understand and think the EPA should go away. Nevertheless, I would like to know how clean my water is and do something about it like getting a good filtration system.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    IMO I think our entire water system is bass ackwards. We use clean water to flush chit down the toilet and then filter and pump that water back to peoples water supply. Compost toilet would have been much more eco-friendly. Turn chit to rich dirt, let worms do their job. Keep clean water clean. If you had to labor to carry water into your home, I doubt you would be using it to flush a toilet.
    I have been drinking filtered water for close to 50 years. When it really sunk into my head that sewer water was filtered back into the drinking water supply I was completely horrified. I started drinking purified water when I was a teen. I have had whole house water filtration for over 20 years. Now I have a deep well and a septic tank which I plan to also use for trapping and bottling methane. I am so glad that my water does not come directly from a municipal water supply and that my water is not cycled back from a sewer. I hate taking a shower in the city and have been known to cart my water with me if I am only going to be in the city for a day or two. I know my skin, hair, clothes and dishes also get cleaner because of having the whole house water filter.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yes I understand and think the EPA should go away. Nevertheless, I would like to know how clean my water is and do something about it like getting a good filtration system.
    Yes- companies should be free to voluntarily reduce their pollution or dump as much as they want to. That would ensure a clean water supply.

364 more water samples from across America: Lead, Copper, Arsenic and Aluminum numbers
    All natural, therefore must be good for you.

Two words: Fint, Michigan.

Still not fixed, by the way.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We use a Berkey

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Yes- companies should be free to voluntarily reduce their pollution or dump as much as they want to. That would ensure a clean water supply.
    And not have government protections when they harm people. Personal liability.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    You must have forgotten all about the Animas River incident.