Thread: Why Is Fauci Not in Prison?

Why Is Fauci Not in Prison?

August 5, 2020

There is no question that Anthony Fauci has a major conflict of interest with Bill Gates. Fauci’s deliberate attack on hydroxychloroquine is relegating people to die. Banning the drug and directing pharmacies to intervene and deny doctors from prescribing it is unbelievable. Politics has NEVER interfered with the doctor-patient relationships — EVER!

Fauci’s attack on a drug that has been approved for decades and is over the counter even in Iran and available to their people fighting COVID is unimaginable. Many people are coming out against Fauci and his deliberate campaign against this drug to support Bill Gates’ vaccines. The drug was first used in France with 3,100 people with great success. Something is seriously wrong! There should be a class-action lawsuit filed against Fauci to expose all of his conflicts of interest and taking over $100 million from Bill Gates for his agencies. He has rejected prior NIH studies of previous decades with no explanation. Something is just not right about how political this drug has become, and the benefactor of refusing this drug is to maintain the lockdowns, destroy the economy further, and line the pockets of Bill Gates and his vaccines.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...not-in-prison/

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...not-in-prison/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because he is a high level Jesuit operative.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48674...-fauci-jesuits
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Because hes part of the political elite which almost never get reprimanded.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is no virus, just layer upon layer of psyop.

If Trump throws Fauci in prison the MSM is going to call him a "Fascist Dictator".

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    If Trump throws Fauci in prison the MSM is going to call him a "Fascist Dictator".
    He can share that same cell with Bill Gates.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Too big to jail amigo
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Because he is a high level Jesuit operative.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48674...-fauci-jesuits
    That.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Because hes part of the political elite which almost never get reprimanded.
    And that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Too big to jail amigo
    Annnd that.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fauci, the guy who is about as accurate at throwing baseball's as he is at giving Americans sound medical advice:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    So in the meantime, does that make him a "Faucist Dictator" ... ?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I can't tell any more if this is my team now hates Fauci or is this a valid beef with him. I have had problems with his inconsistencies in the past but I think some of the opposition might be unfair. For example during the hearings asking him if protests should be shutdown that Fox News has been all over him for. He is just doctor that makes recommendations. The recommendation was that people should be masked in crowds. But suddenly they what a medical doctor to make to make decision about shutting protests down.

Now below he says scientific data shows hydroxychloroquine is not effective for Covid. Were people simply getting better on hydroxychloroquine that would have gotten better anyway without it maybe?

Dr. Fauci says all the ‘valid’ scientific data shows hydroxychloroquine isn’t effective in treating coronavirus
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/29/dr-f...ronavirus.html
    “You look at the scientific data and the evidence. And the scientific data ... on trials that are valid, that were randomized and controlled in the proper way, all of those trials show consistently that hydroxychloroquine is not effective in the treatment of coronavirus disease or Covid-19,” the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said during an interview on MSNBC.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-07-2020 at 03:39 PM.