Thread: CNN Suspends Host Chris Cuomo Indefinitely

CNN Suspends Host Chris Cuomo Indefinitely

Another day another early Christmas present.

CNN Suspends Host Chris Cuomo Indefinitely..
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ch...30/id/1046809/
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

So happy knowing that both Cuomo brothers have been fcked over.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-11-2022 at 10:04 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So happy knowing that both Cuomo brothers have been fcked over.
    It's a shame that Andrew went down for this, bad as it is, rather than for effectively killing somewhere north of 15,000 elderly people.

Odd CNN would suspend someone over ethical violations. They do that all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    It's a shame that Andrew went down for this, bad as it is, rather than for effectively killing somewhere north of 15,000 elderly people.
    Was thinking the same thing.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    Odd CNN would suspend someone over ethical violations. They do that all the time.
    It's really only "woke" ethics that matter these days. Kill grandma, OK no issue. Say the wrong thing to a woman, you're done.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's really only "woke" ethics that matter these days. Kill grandma, OK no issue. Say the wrong thing to a woman, you're done.
    The thing is many of them don't believe in women's rights privately and are actually the opposite in what I and most average people find abhorrent. Some very public female entertainer advocates of women's rights hold a belief system that is the antithesis of what they present publicly.

It has been a bit mind blowing learning this directly and in some ways I would rather have not known the truth. Ignorance is somewhat bliss when everyone else is living a different reality without the direct interaction that provided me who many of these people really are.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Was thinking the same thing.
    Probably some sort of compromise since those in the club like them know the truth and have information on everyone. So it was probably thermonuclear political war where everyone goes down or this soft compromise.

For anyone paying attention it shows what a farce the rule of law is in this country when it applies to the elite class. No different from the third world or some authoritarian regime.

REMINDER: GHISLAINE MAXWELL IS STILL ON TRIAL
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Maybe the lesson here is to emulate Cuomo and Hillary Clinton. Treat females who report sexual assaults as dirt.

CNN Suspends Fires Host Chris Cuomo Indefinitely
    Fixed:

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1467258845646962690

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe CNN should fire their whole staff and hire some real journalists, but I guess they'd rather continue to be fake news than do that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Just wait until next week. CNN and MSNBC will be firing all those that aided in Biden coverups!

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...19175045099520

Or it could be he's no longer useful because his brother is no longer connected. Just saying..

The reason they give for flushing the name Cuomo down the Memory Hole and the real reason were bound to be two different things. You don't cover something up by firing your scapegoat for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.