Thread: Australia Begins SEIZING Bank Accounts, Homes And Licenses To Enforce Covid Tyranny

Australia Begins SEIZING Bank Accounts, Homes And Licenses To Enforce Covid Tyranny

Australia begins SEIZING bank accounts, homes and licenses to enforce Covid tyranny
    https://www.brighteon.com/b3b325df-f...d-7efd1afaafbb

It STARTS with the excuse. But it NEVER ENDS. Once the people are powerless, they will continue to apply extreme tyranny as much as the people will tolerate.

Did you EVER think this could happen ANYWHERE in the world 10 years ago? I sure as hell did. Australia is becoming the MODEL for the oppression they plan for the rest of the world.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gee, I wonder if Australians are starting to realize that giving up their guns was a serious mistake.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Gee, I wonder if Australians are starting to realize that giving up their guns was a serious mistake.
    They used to be a rough and tumble lot. Now they are just pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    All it took was a mass shooting in the mid 90s to bring them to their knees.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Well, they deserve it. And we do too if we don't stop this bull$#@! right here and now.
    "The Patriarch"

Folks in this thread need a chill-pill...

Tyranny is the inevitable byproduct of sin. No one should be surprised that the world is tyrannical. The American experiment -- to whatever existent it can be characterized as free -- was a brief and ultimately temporary aberration from the universal pattern of tyranny. There is no amount of derring-do that is going to salvage our "lost liberties". The only thing that will put the world right is the Gospel, starting with our own hearts. Repent and believe in Jesus for salvation. Then, God will show you that the tyranny of this world never mattered; it was never the slightest threat to the Kingdom.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Globalist again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The American experiment -- to whatever existent it can be characterized as free -- was a brief and ultimately temporary aberration from the universal pattern of tyranny. There is no amount of derring-do that is going to salvage our "lost liberties".
    That remains to be seen. I do not appreciate liberty being treated as obsolete. The enemy does that; therefore, I have copped the attitude that anyone who does that is the enemy.

The Lord helps those who help themselves. It may not say that in the Bible in so many words, but there are a great many words in the Bible that say exactly that. My faith is not a matter of rolling over for the devil and waiting for God to come make up for a distinct lack of spine.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew 25
    30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
    Sitting on your ass while the nation is turned into a prison doesn't sound like the kind of thing that will bode to your advantage on that day. Read that chapter carefully and you'll see that a great number of faithful people--people who sincerely believed--will be swimming in the lake of fire that day. You can't just blather about it, you have to live it. You can't just sneer at the devil, you have to fight him.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-01-2021 at 06:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Folks in this thread need a chill-pill...

Tyranny is the inevitable byproduct of sin. No one should be surprised that the world is tyrannical. The American experiment -- to whatever existent it can be characterized as free -- was a brief and ultimately temporary aberration from the universal pattern of tyranny. There is no amount of derring-do that is going to salvage our "lost liberties". The only thing that will put the world right is the Gospel, starting with our own hearts. Repent and believe in Jesus for salvation. Then, God will show you that the tyranny of this world never mattered; it was never the slightest threat to the Kingdom.
    Respectfully, I fully disagree.

The ONLY way now to get our Freedoms back is to have a Government that is $#@!ING TERRIFIED of its People.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You can't just sneer at the devil, you have to fight him.
    Yes, and the appointed weapons are given in Ephesians 6 and related passages. Your AR-15 or whatever other weapons you have are a literal joke to Satan. This is a spiritual war but you guys are trying to fight a nuclear war with airsoft guns. The real battlefield that you need to care about is the battlefield inside your own heart. Yes, fighting that battle means doing good works, which manifests in things like: preaching the Gospel, ministering to the poor and needy, caring for the sick and imprisoned, and so on. Digging trenches for a standoff with the Feds, however, is not listed in the Good Book as a good work. In fact, violence is just another deed of the flesh and Satan is all about cultivating any deeds of the flesh, wherever he can find them.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-01-2021 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Respectfully, I fully disagree.

The ONLY way now to get our Freedoms back is to have a Government that is $#@!ING TERRIFIED of its People.
    The problem with this outlook is that it accepts the government's own narrative about power -- that power comes from material considerations like guns, police, courts, and so on. It's true that they have a lock on us, that's undeniable. But the real situation is that of a parent (us) versus a spoiled rotten toddler (the State) that needs to stop gorging itself on sugar, and go to bed. As long as you engage the spoiled-rotten toddler on his own terms, the temper-tantrum will rage on and on and on. Instead, the parent needs to establish their inner authority and make it clear that the toddler is powerless to disrupt or in any other way tyrannize them. In practical terms, what that means is (a) getting a spiritual foundation for your view of the State (oppose it for both spiritual and material reasons, not just material reasons), and (b) get ready to call their bluff:

Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? (Matthew 26:53)
    About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose. The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped. But Paul shouted, “Don’t harm yourself! We are all here!”

The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” (Acts 16:25-30)
    Who's really in power, here??

God is greater than any novelist or movie-maker -- like any great story-teller, he flips the script at the last possible moment, at the moment of greatest peril. Do we need faith to be able to approach that cliff's edge? Of course! But that's part and parcel of what the Gospel is all about -- not merely defeating Satan, but vanquishing him and sending him into oblivion and ignominy, a pathetic villain destroyed by the glory of God.

Your AR-15 or whatever other weapons you have are a literal joke to Satan. This is a spiritual war but you guys are trying to fight a nuclear war with airsoft guns.
    Clay, please don't put words in my mouth. I really don't like it. "Fighting" takes a great many forms. The devil has humans do his fighting with human tools. He doesn't pop up and whip us with his barbed tail. And throwing your sabots (wooden shoes) in the gears of the factory you're being forced to work at (yes, that's the root of sabotage) is "fighting", too. So is educating the brainwashed.

So digging a trench isn't listed as a Good Work, eh? I don't see a lot of lists in that book. Ten commandments, yes. A bunch of begats, yes. But no six thousand pages detailing when and where and under what circumstances you may cross the street without getting a jaywalking ticket. What makes you think Jesus believes in lists? Shooting a rabid skunk is violent, but that doesn't mean Satan approves.

That's why tyrants micromismanage, while God sends his Son to Earth to tell us parables. We can't memorize lists to learn God's Law. We don't commit three felonies a day just walking down the street under God's Law. You have to know violations of God's Law by the smell. And you have to have brains and heart enough to know that when the mass shooter has snapped in the mall, things that would totally violate God's Law every other day of your life might be just exactly why the wife demanded that thing you can only get at Wicks N Stix today.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-02-2021 at 07:28 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I really hope you're proven wrong.................But it's not looking good.

Clay, please don't put words in my mouth.
    I wasn't -- I should clarify that the "your" in that sentence was generic, not directed at you personally.

"Fighting" takes a great many forms. The devil has humans do his fighting with human tools. He doesn't pop up and whip us with his barbed tail. And throwing your sabots (wooden shoes) in the gears of the factory you're being forced to work at (yes, that's the root of sabotage) is "fighting", too. So is educating the brainwashed.

So digging a trench isn't listed as a Good Work, eh? I don't see a lot of lists in that book. Ten commandments, yes. A bunch of begats, yes. But no six thousand pages detailing when and where and under what circumstances you may cross the street without getting a jaywalking ticket. What makes you think Jesus believes in lists? Shooting a rabid skunk is violent, but that doesn't mean Satan approves.

That's why tyrants micromismanage, while God sends his Son to Earth to tell us parables. We can't memorize lists to learn God's Law. We don't commit three felonies a day just walking down the street under God's Law. You have to know violations of God's Law by the smell. And you have to have brains and heart enough to know that when the mass shooter has snapped in the mall, things that would totally violate God's Law every other day of your life might be just exactly why the wife demanded that thing you can only get at Wicks N Stix today.
    I agree with your overall point that there are exceptional circumstances. I agree that human law and God's law overlap at few, if any, points. I agree that God's Spirit prepares everyone in the body of Christ for many different kinds of situations... including violent ones. I am not a pacifist-as-such.

However, there is a danger in holding up violence as a general solution to our problems, or the reason that the government should be terrified. The reason the government should be terrified is that it is subject to summary divine violence, because it traffics in violence. God's violence (judgment) is not like human violence. It is incomprehensibly worse. We (on earth) don't hold the keys to that kind of violence; only God does. And that is why the government should be terrified...

But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 24:48-51)
    But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. (Luke 12:5)

The problem with this outlook is that it accepts the government's own narrative about power -- that power comes from material considerations like guns, police, courts, and so on. It's true that they have a lock on us, that's undeniable. But the real situation is that of a parent (us) versus a spoiled rotten toddler (the State) that needs to stop gorging itself on sugar, and go to bed. As long as you engage the spoiled-rotten toddler on his own terms, the temper-tantrum will rage on and on and on. Instead, the parent needs to establish their inner authority and make it clear that the toddler is powerless to disrupt or in any other way tyrannize them. In practical terms, what that means is (a) getting a spiritual foundation for your view of the State (oppose it for both spiritual and material reasons, not just material reasons), and (b) get ready to call their bluff:

Who's really in power, here??

God is greater than any novelist or movie-maker -- like any great story-teller, he flips the script at the last possible moment, at the moment of greatest peril. Do we need faith to be able to approach that cliff's edge? Of course! But that's part and parcel of what the Gospel is all about -- not merely defeating Satan, but vanquishing him and sending him into oblivion and ignominy, a pathetic villain destroyed by the glory of God.
    All Im saying is you aint gonna pray or obey your way out of what is happening.
    1776 > 1984

All Im saying is you aint gonna pray or obey your way out of what is happening.
    Scripture says that's exactly what we'll do! See the story of the Philippian jailer in Acts. Whenever God pleases, he will send an angel to release his children from any situation the God-hating State tries to put them in.

Why do you think they are delaying? Do they lack the guns? Do they lack the resources? Are the "Republicans" holding them back?! HAHAHA! That's the biggest joke ever. They're delaying because they serve a master (I mean Satan) who is smart enough to know that if you just snap the trap all gung-ho, that's how you end up face-to-face with Michael and the hosts of heaven, hurling you into the flames of hell. Of course, the nincompoops in the State don't understand anything about that, but that's because they're just bacon, and don't know it yet. They cannot step one inch beyond the leash of their master, and he is sent running by the name of Jesus. So we are the ones who hold the power, and always have been. The State is just a placenta and will go the way of the placenta.

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. (Matthew 28:18)
    And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. (John 14:13)
    Never underestimate the power of the Name!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Scripture says that's exactly what we'll do! See the story of the Philippian jailer in Acts. Whenever God pleases, he will send an angel to release his children from any situation the God-hating State tries to put them in.

Why do you think they are delaying? Do they lack the guns? Do they lack the resources? Are the "Republicans" holding them back?! HAHAHA! That's the biggest joke ever. They're delaying because they serve a master (I mean Satan) who is smart enough to know that if you just snap the trap all gung-ho, that's how you end up face-to-face with Michael and the hosts of heaven, hurling you into the flames of hell. Of course, the nincompoops in the State don't understand anything about that, but that's because they're just bacon, and don't know it yet. They cannot step one inch beyond the leash of their master, and he is sent running by the name of Jesus. So we are the ones who hold the power, and always have been. The State is just a placenta and will go the way of the placenta.

Then why dont you go running up to Biden and scream at him at the top of your lungs "Jesus are disapprove of your shennanigans" and make sure you dont bring any weapons to defend yourseslf with, and lets see how well all your preaching works out for you.

Your belief are not what determine whether or not you are a good person or not. Your actions do. Your actions also have to factor in for common sense, which it seems are currently not engaged. Your bible is nothing more than a bunch of words, just like the Constitution, which is supposed to limit the powers of our government is also "just a bunch of words" to the rulers. They have the ability to ignore bible and Constitution, so what is the point of throwing the bible at people if they aint gonna read it anyway? When they come to murder you, by injection, by starvation, or at gunpoint, do you really think the first thing they are gonna do is double check their bible to see if they are doing the right thing?

Use your brain. Get a gun, and be ready to use it.
    1776 > 1984

Then why dont you go running up to Biden and scream at him at the top of your lungs "Jesus are disapprove of your shennanigans" and make sure you dont bring any weapons to defend yourseslf with, and lets see how well all your preaching works out for you.
    Do you not understand the symbolism of the rumors about Biden's audience with the Pope??

The people we are told are "powerful" are not.

The things we are told are "important" are not.

Why would anyone bother to go scream at a puppet???

Your belief are not what determine whether or not you are a good person or not. Your actions do. Your actions also have to factor in for common sense, which it seems are currently not engaged. Your bible is nothing more than a bunch of words, just like the Constitution, which is supposed to limit the powers of our government is also "just a bunch of words" to the rulers. They have the ability to ignore bible and Constitution, so what is the point of throwing the bible at people if they aint gonna read it anyway? When they come to murder you, by injection, by starvation, or at gunpoint, do you really think the first thing they are gonna do is double check their bible to see if they are doing the right thing?
    In the end, words have nothing to do with it. When the devil comes face-to-face with God, he will finally have to put his money where his mouth is and see how that works out for him...

Use your brain. Get a gun, and be ready to use it.
    The believer is permitted to defend innocents (including himself) as he is able. But all Christians are prohibited from taking up arms against the State -- Romans 13, et. al. The root problem with taking up arms against the State is that it is a fundamental failure to understand the structure of power in the world (earth and heavens). Yes, the Bible looks like a pretty flimsy thing. Countless kings, emperors and other tough guys throughout history have discovered that it is a mistake to cross God's word, whether to their salvation or damnation.

Surely the nations are like a drop in a bucket;
    They are regarded as dust on the scales;
    He weighs the islands as though they were fine dust.
    Lebanon is not sufficient for altar fires,
    Nor its animals enough for burnt offerings.
    Before him all the nations are as nothing;
    They are regarded by him as worthless
    And less than nothing.
    With whom, then, will you compare God?
    To what image will you liken him?
    Do you not know?
    Have you not heard?
    Has it not been told you from the beginning?
    Have you not understood since the earth was founded?
    He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
    And its people are like grasshoppers.
    He stretches out the heavens like a canopy,
    And spreads them out like a tent to live in.
    He brings princes to naught
    And reduces the rulers of this world to nothing.
    No sooner are they planted,
    No sooner are they sown,
    No sooner do they take root in the ground,
    Than he blows on them and they wither,
    And a whirlwind sweeps them away like chaff.
    "To whom will you compare me?
    Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One.
    (Isaiah 40:15-25)
    Perhaps Joe Biden (or any other tyrant) thinks he's tougher than God. So be it. Let him put his money where his mouth is...

In the end, words have nothing to do with it. When the devil comes face-to-face with God, he will finally have to put his money where his mouth is and see how that works out for him...
    It works out about the same as any reliable employee having a tête-a-tête with his boss. Or, at least, that's what the Bible says.

Quote Originally Posted by Book of Job
    4 And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.

5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.

6 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the Lord, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.
    The believer is permitted to defend innocents (including himself) as he is able. But all Christians are prohibited from taking up arms against the State -- Romans 13, et. al.
    The Constitution is the law of the land, and defines The State. The Constitution says we are the ultimate authority. What did St. Paul say about that? Who isn't heeding Romans 13, again?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-03-2021 at 10:23 AM.

It works out about the same as any reliable employee having a tête-a-tête with his boss. Or, at least, that's what the Bible says.
    I guess... but in this case, getting "fired" is literal!

The Constitution is the law of the land, and defines The State. The Constitution says we are the ultimate authority. What did St. Paul say about that? Who isn't heeding Romans 13, again?
    Look, I don't disagree with the principles on which the American government was originally founded -- I'm on Ron Paul Forums because I broadly agree with Ron Paul's outlook (including his outlook on the original founding principles of America).

But believers are called to approach civil strife in a different way. We are ambassadors of heaven, we don't come to earth with threats of riots, civil war and violent overthrow. God has established the State -- yes, even the unspeakably corrupt State in Washington, DC -- to maintain earthly order. And so we (believers) must never participate in anything that comes from disorder or contributes to it. As soon as we enter into a movement that contributes to disorder and chaos of any kind, we literally bind the hands of the Holy Spirit within us, who can no longer enjoin with us. Nothing he does contributes to chaos or disorder in any fashion. Can a state secede in an orderly and lawful fashion? Yes, of course. Can the DC government be disbanded and re-called on a true Constitutional basis, in an orderly and lawful fashion? Of course. And if it is God's will for this to happen, all the National Guard troops and razor-wire fences in the world cannot stop it.

As for the war that we believers do wage, it must be understood that those who are working for the devil are playing by an entirely different set of rules than the earthly rulers (rules that the earthly rulers are either ignorant of, or don't understand or believe to be "real"). This is why Paul said that our struggle is against evil spiritual beings in the heavenly realms (see Eph. 6). Yes, it all sounds very "Jedi" and "may the Force be with you", but if it's so fake, I challenge anyone to explain the madness of our present global political order! It doesn't even make sense on its own terms. It's just a non-stop madhouse from sun-up to sun-down. It's always been this way behind closed doors (read the history of the personal lives and affairs of the royalty and nobility), but now it's just a three-ring circus right out in the open, for anyone to see. The emperor truly has no clothes and only the DC swamp is too "wise" to see it!

You wouldn't choose a .22LR to do a long-range sniping mission. You choose the right weapon for the mission at hand. Physical violence is suitable for stopping a criminal invading your home. It is not a suitable weapon for the real war that has gripped our globe. You can bring your squirrel-plinker if you insist, but it's just going to be dead-weight on this battlefield. It's time to upgrade to real armor, Eph. 6.

Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-03-2021 at 11:26 AM.

God has established the State -- yes, even the unspeakably corrupt State in Washington, DC -- to maintain earthly order. And so we (believers) must never participate in anything that comes from disorder or contributes to it. As soon as we enter into a movement that contributes to disorder and chaos of any kind, we literally bind the hands of the Holy Spirit within us, who can no longer enjoin with us.
    This State was indeed established to maintain order. But the corruption which has taken it over does nothing of the kind.

Quite the opposite.

This State was indeed established to maintain order. But the corruption which has taken it over does nothing of the kind.

Quite the opposite.
    Agreed. And we have lawful remedy.

Did you EVER think this could happen ANYWHERE in the world 10 years ago? I sure as hell did. Australia is becoming the MODEL for the oppression they plan for the rest of the world.
    Australia / New Zealand would have been one of my last guesses. It used to score highly on the various freedom indexes. used to
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Organized religion is the oldest control mechanism in humanity's history. It all boils down to the same line the Q would have people do. "Sit on your hands and have faith, your savior is almost at hand!" On the day, there will be many good christian people that throw themselves to oblivion when they realize their faith was misplaced with an organized church.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Organized religion is the oldest control mechanism in humanity's history. It all boils down to the same line the Q would have people do. "Sit on your hands and have faith, your savior is almost at hand!" On the day, there will be many good christian people that throw themselves to oblivion when they realize their faith was misplaced with an organized church.
    *shrug -- I don't care about "organized religion" or even unorganized religion. Read the Scriptures -- what matters is the name of Jesus, see Philippians 2:9ff. I understand that many agnostics/etc. out there will not understand this idea on first brush, and that is why we continue to share the Gospel not only in word, but in deed. After all, actions speak louder than words. Nevertheless, the real war is not against Caesar nor against the Federal government. You can scoff at spiritual warfare as "inaction" if you like. But when you see the angels firsthand, you will understand in that day it was never a joke. I'm not saying that in condescension nor as a veiled threat -- God reveals himself in many ways. The message of faith delivers from hell but it is also meant to deliver you from shame -- believe now and don't wait to be caught out and go naked in the sight of heaven. "Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed." (Revelation 16:15)

*shrug -- I don't care about "organized religion" or even unorganized religion. Read the Scriptures -- what matters is the name of Jesus, see Philippians 2:9ff. I understand that many agnostics/etc. out there will not understand this idea on first brush, and that is why we continue to share the Gospel not only in word, but in deed. After all, actions speak louder than words. Nevertheless, the real war is not against Caesar nor against the Federal government. You can scoff at spiritual warfare as "inaction" if you like. But when you see the angels firsthand, you will understand in that day it was never a joke. I'm not saying that in condescension nor as a veiled threat -- God reveals himself in many ways. The message of faith delivers from hell but it is also meant to deliver you from shame -- believe now and don't wait to be caught out and go naked in the sight of heaven. "Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed." (Revelation 16:15)
    I know full well that what we are up against is indeed a spiritual battle. I just don't look to any returning messiah, I don't see our creator as a physical being, and I do not believe in the concept of original sin. Other than that, I agree with Christians on just about everything else.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    I know full well that what we are up against is indeed a spiritual battle. I just don't look to any returning messiah, I don't see our creator as a physical being, and I do not believe in the concept of original sin. Other than that, I agree with Christians on just about everything else.
    Well, fortunately for us (hopefully including you!), there is a returning Messiah and he will indeed throw down the spiritual evil that has taken over this planet. You are right that God is not physical. While we know that Jesus will appear in human form (he will return in the same way he departed, that is, in bodily form), he will not be staging a reprise of the first-century, as AJ Miller's cult seems to believe. The second coming will be the conclusion of the Age, the culmination of the long-awaited Kingdom of Heaven, open and visible for all to see (there will be no "skeptics" on that day!) Not directing that at you since I assume you're aware of all that, just putting that out there for anyone who may not have heard. Many still have not heard, or have heard all kinds of fake news and disinformation...