Thread: Stew Peters Show: Sources: VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required

Stew Peters Show: Sources: VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required

I don't know if this is true or not.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...ding-required/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stew Peters has yet to prove himself credible or trustworthy, in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Stew Peters has yet to prove himself credible or trustworthy, in my humble opinion.
    No idea about "Stew",,,

But here is "Fact Check" and you can chose who to believe.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/sc...irline-pilots/

oh,, and there is this
    US Flight Surgeon Demands Pentagon Ground Jabbed Pilots
    https://aviationnewz.com/us-flight-s...jabbed-pilots/
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I don't know if he is either. I only recently found out about him. I thought the article was worthy of posting as "something to keep an eye on". We know the MSM won't say anything even if proven true. Therefore I think it's reasonable enough to bring claims like these to people's attention.

Stew Peters is one of the good guys IMHO, who is bringing this information to the public that is being censored by the MSM. Is he perfect? No, but nobody is. Peters' is a trail blazer who shines a light on the lies MSM/and globalists are pushing.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Stew Peters is one of the good guys IMHO, who is bringing this information to the public that is being censored by the MSM. Is he perfect? No, but nobody is. Peters' is a trail blazer who shines a light on the lies MSM/and globalists are pushing.
    I find him and his guests more credible than the talking heads on the MSM shows.