Thread: TX - Man admits gay slur on Whole Foods cake was a hoax

Exclamation TX - Man admits gay slur on Whole Foods cake was a hoax

Thanks $#@!...just justified the surveillance state that much more.

Whole Foods accuser drops lawsuit over cake

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/whole...cake/196619953

AUSTIN - The man who said an employee at Whole Foods, Inc. wrote a homophobic slur on a cake has withdrawn his lawsuit and now says the company “did nothing wrong.”

Jordan Brown made the initial allegations more than three weeks ago. The openly gay pastor said at the time that he ordered a cake with the phrase “Love Wins” on it and instead got a cake with that phrase and a homophobic slur on it.

(It said "Love Wins F a g" - AF)

Whole Foods has now dropped their counter suit after "the truth has come to light," according to a statement from the company.

Brown said in a statement Monday morning that he was “wrong to pursue this matter and use the media to perpetuate this story.”

“I want to apologize to Whole Foods and its team members for questioning the company’s commitment to its values, and especially the baker associate who I understand was put in a terrible position because of my actions,” Brown said in his statement Monday.

Brown continued, “I apologize to the LGBT community for diverting attention from real issues. I also want to apologize to my partner, my family, my church family, and my attorney.”

Brown was represented in the initial lawsuit by Austin Kaplan. Whole Foods immediately fought back against the lawsuit when it was initially filed with a countersuit. The company released surveillance video showing Brown purchasing the cake and also said at the time that they stood behind their team member in the suit
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The notion that you could sue someone for what was written on a cake is $#@!ed.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

And have a straight man done something like this, would Whole Foods drop the lawsuit?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And have a straight man done something like this, would Whole Foods drop the lawsuit?
    No $#@!, why don't they go after this deviant?
    "The Patriarch"

So the idiot confessed after realizing that some poor soul nearly lost his job over his hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
    So the idiot confessed after realizing that some poor soul nearly lost his job over his hoax?
    I guess his hearts in the right place then, right? Too bad his equipment isn't.
    "The Patriarch"

The man who said an employee at Whole Foods, Inc. wrote a homophobic slur on a cake has withdrawn his lawsuit and now says the company “did nothing wrong.”
    WTFF? Is that someone's dumbass idea of a joke?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    WTFF? Is that someone's dumbass idea of a joke?
    He is a pastor too, a gay one, you should look him up.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is a pastor too, a gay one, you should look him up.
    Why? You need me to hook you up with him? I didn't think you were that shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
    Reading the story closely, the employee in question is q u e e r as well, so maybe some guilt pangs moved him.

Had it been a straight white male...

Nature abhors a vacuum (along with dirty butt-love).
    Last edited by Petar; 05-17-2016 at 11:38 AM.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Reading the story closely, the employee in question is q u e e r as well, so maybe some guilt pangs moved him.

Had it been a straight white male...
    You really think he cared about some random gay person working at Whole foods? the man has no conscience and was all about the money. He is a pastors that I guess preaches the word of God and he still perpetuated this hoax, nothing about this man says he has any guilty conscience or guilty fangs tugging at him.

If you read the story well enough, you will realize that it is the video surveillance of the incidence and the counter suit that made him confess. Most likely, he made a deal with Whole foods to spare his ass. I believe without the counter suit and surveillance tape, the lawsuit would have continued if it was a random gay guy, friend gay guy, lover gay guy, white Pentecostal straight guy and even if it was his gay twin brother that was going to take the blame. And even if he cared about the gay community and this one random gay person, a small fraction of the possible $1 m payday from Whole foods would do wonders for the gay community.

From your article
    Brown was represented in the initial lawsuit by Austin Kaplan. Whole Foods immediately fought back against the lawsuit when it was initially filed with a countersuit. The company released surveillance video showing Brown purchasing the cake and also said at the time that they stood behind their team member in the suit.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You really think he cared about some random gay person working at Whole foods? the man has no conscience and was all about the money. He is a pastors that I guess preaches the word of God and he still perpetuated this hoax, nothing about this man says he has any guilty conscience or guilty fangs tugging at him.

If you read the story well enough, you will realize that it is the video surveillance of the incidence and the counter suit that made him confess. Most likely, he made a deal with Whole foods to spare his ass. I believe without the counter suit and surveillance tape, the lawsuit would have continued if it was a random gay guy, friend gay guy, lover gay guy, white Pentecostal straight guy and even if it was his gay twin brother that was going to take the blame. And even if he cared about the gay community and this one random gay person, a small fraction of the possible $1 m payday from Whole foods would do wonders for the gay community.

From your article
    snicker
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

The phag pastor wants to apologize? He thinks that that is sufficient? How precious.

I would be pursuing criminal charges against him. Were it up to me, he'd be getting all the boot-sex he could stand, and more, by the kind generosity of his lonely prison mates.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Uh huh...I said, "maybe".

From your article

That pastor is a real fruitcake ...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks $#@!...just justified the surveillance state that much more.

Whole Foods accuser drops lawsuit over cake

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/whole...cake/196619953

AUSTIN - The man who said an employee at Whole Foods, Inc. wrote a homophobic slur on a cake has withdrawn his lawsuit and now says the company “did nothing wrong.”

Jordan Brown made the initial allegations more than three weeks ago. The openly gay pastor said at the time that he ordered a cake with the phrase “Love Wins” on it and instead got a cake with that phrase and a homophobic slur on it.

(It said "Love Wins F a g" - AF)

Whole Foods has now dropped their counter suit after "the truth has come to light," according to a statement from the company.

Brown said in a statement Monday morning that he was “wrong to pursue this matter and use the media to perpetuate this story.”

“I want to apologize to Whole Foods and its team members for questioning the company’s commitment to its values, and especially the baker associate who I understand was put in a terrible position because of my actions,” Brown said in his statement Monday.

Brown continued, “I apologize to the LGBT community for diverting attention from real issues. I also want to apologize to my partner, my family, my church family, and my attorney.”

Brown was represented in the initial lawsuit by Austin Kaplan. Whole Foods immediately fought back against the lawsuit when it was initially filed with a countersuit. The company released surveillance video showing Brown purchasing the cake and also said at the time that they stood behind their team member in the suit

pastor.....LOL
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    pastor.....LOL
    I hope every member of his congregation thinks long and hard about this.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Uh huh...I said, "maybe".
    I know you said maybe but I don't think there is even any evidence to speculate on such a reason. It is clear that the surveillance camera, his lawyer dropping him as a client, the $100k counter suit and the thing in the video(OP link) about him having until tomorrow(5/19/2016) to respond in court to the lawsuit by whole foods is what made him recant.

There is no reason to play the gender, sexuality and race card when every evidence point to something else. Also people steal, murder, lie about, defraud people from their own community all the time, there is no evidence to show that this criminal would let a gay stranger get in the way of a big pay day.

Wow, what an $#@!.

So when he delivers his sermon...."Do unto others..." does he complete it with, "whatever the $#@! you want if it helps you get a payday."

Why'd they drop the counter suit? Destroy that motherfker.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Yes because the guy doesn't have any money. This was a clear shakedown effort. He owes 28 thousand in student debt and is being sued by the people he borrowed it from. So he thought he would be able to score a quick settlement from Whole Foods. I've been shopping at that Whole Foods where this happened since it opened in 2005 and it has security cameras everywhere. Obvious this guy had no idea and from the video it is very clear he's lying. Case over.
    Last edited by William R; 05-19-2016 at 09:59 AM.

I know you said maybe but I don't think there is even any evidence to speculate on such a reason. It is clear that the surveillance camera, his lawyer dropping him as a client, the $100k counter suit and the thing in the video(OP link) about him having until tomorrow(5/19/2016) to respond in court to the lawsuit by whole foods is what made him recant.

There is no reason to play the gender, sexuality and race card when every evidence point to something else. Also people steal, murder, lie about, defraud people from their own community all the time, there is no evidence to show that this criminal would let a gay stranger get in the way of a big pay day.
    Huh?

This whole story is about the sexuality and gender card.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan