Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #NEVER JOHNSON

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian4Paul View Post
    I'm not for Johnson this time, but these #NeverX movements are getting really old.
    I agree! #NeverNeverX

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian4Paul View Post
    I'm not for Johnson this time, but these #NeverX movements are getting really old.
    #NeverNeverX

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You stole my thought banana, #NeverBananas

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You stole my thought banana, #NeverBananas
    Great minds. #AlwaysBananas

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Great minds. #AlwaysBananas
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Ron Paul is my President.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    (Best "Bad Lip Reading" episode ever ^^^)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-26-2016 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    If your answer doesn't include Clarence Thomas, then you have bad views.
    You mean the same Clarence Thomas who:

1. Voted for this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nst-Defendants
    2. Dissented in Lawrence v. Texas
    3. Dissented in Boumediene v. Bush, Hamdan v. Rumsfeld, Rasul v. Bush

???

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    It does read like something Ron Paul would say. I don't mean that as a positive. That paragraph is like an Escher drawing.
    well there was a pretty substantial typo by the reporter / transcript you have to read past

Let's get Congress involved and a declaration of war and how we move forward.
    Let's get Congress involved and get a declaration of war before we move forward.
    And mandatory sending, ending the Drug War.
    End mandatory sentencing, ending the Drug War.
    Last edited by presence; 07-26-2016 at 06:31 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I want to see Johnson(/Weld) do really well this election. And I want to see it done with stolen leftwing votes. Johnson and Weld should not pander to "conservatives" AT ALL. They should keep reiterating that they're minority-friendly, pro-choice, pro-gay marriage and at the same time present fiscal conservatism as something liberals can get behind. In the process they will pick up moderate republican votes en masse and leave the miniscule pack of alt-right banshees in their moms' basements.

Weld: We would propose to hire, ideally, if elected, the very best minds of the Democratic Party, the very best minds of the Republican Party. And we would approach Congress not as partisans, and they would know that half our people were of their party, so they might take it a little better than if we were giving them a sermon that they had to do it this way. They might look and see some familiar faces that they'd known before from their own party. They would not be rigid partisans, though, that would be the difference. So we might get somewhere with Congress by sort of this bipartisan approach that would be easier for us to do than for a partisan administration.
    I think the idea of forming coalitions that are 1 part Democrat, 1 part Republican, chosen from non-partisans is outstanding. As romantic as Tom Woods and Judge Napolitano in the cabinet sounds, a (L)ibertarian president would have no choice but to engage the two major parties head on. This is super-sensible and honestly attractive to me. And I bet it sounds great to disaffected repubs and dems.

Also, I'm delighted Weld didn't pick Clarence Thomas as a good example because it's pretty much the same as endorsing Dick Cheney for anybody on the left.

I'm not sure what the OP means by unethical (is this about the fake pistol again?), but Gary Johnson is the Archangel Gabriel compared to 99% of Washington, DC.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12