Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: establishment controlled op

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    All signs point to yes:

Then how do you explain this statement by Trump?

Sheldon Adelson is looking to give big dollars to Rubio because he feels he can mold him into his perfect little puppet. I agree!
    Do those sound the like words of a man who is "one of them"?

That parasite probably sees the writing on the wall, and is probably deathly afraid of Trump... To me this smacks more of Adelson kissing Trump's ring, not the other way around.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post

Sheldon Adelson is looking to give big dollars to Rubio because he feels he can mold him into his perfect little puppet. I agree!

That parasite probably sees the writing on the wall, and is probably deathly afraid of Trump... To me this smacks more of Adelson kissing Trump's ring, not the other way around.
    LOL

The people with the money wear the kissing rings. Adelson does not buy influence on spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No, you aren't supposed to go by Trumps words. Words don't matter with Trump since he is a wizard with words. You have to go by actions, like having neocons on his platform and taking 100 million dollars from Sheldon Adeslon. I mean if we are going to cherry pick statements then how do you explain this statement by Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOL

The people with the money wear the kissing rings. Adelson does not buy influence on spec.
    Adelson is a scumbag, who much to his chagrin, is witnessing his competitor potentially become the most powerful man in the world. You don't think there might be a little bit of excrement filling his depends right about now?

Adelson is a scumbag, who much to his chagrin, is witnessing his competitor potentially become the most powerful man in the world. You don't think there might be a little bit of excrement filling his depends right about now?
    Rand was offered money from special interests too but he turned it down. Trump is a sellout, why would you want someone who says he is going to self finance because he doesn't want to owe favors, taking money from the biggest jewish lobbiest in the neocon party?

Adelson does not have a history of enabling his enemies. He has a history of enabling only team players.

He is long past the need to curry favor with candidates. Politicians curry favor with him nowadays, not the other way around.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I don't believe that either Lew Rockwell or Jeff Deist is controlled opposition. My own take on the matter is, the liberty movement failed its supporters so they turned to the Alt-Right.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I don't think that's really what it is. I think instead, Rockwell was one of the authors of the "Ron Paul 'racist' newsletters," he and his bros came up with a plan way back when to "Trump" a primary with certain issues and behaviors, can see with his own eyes that Trump is using a method astonishingly similar to that one he had proposed in the 70's and 80's, incorrectly conflated that fact with a notion that Trump shares some of his goals, and turned "useful idiot" in the hopes of resurrecting a near 40 year old dream.
    The author of the "racist" Ron Paul newsletter has been put to bed. It was James B Powell.

http://m.fox19.com/fox19/pm_/content...id=od:HdtIqzxh

More of that clear delusional fantasy here, folks. (Psychology of the mark)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I think the Lew Rockwells look at politics in a wider timeline then you and I. We wanted to stop the country from going into Syria/Iran. They want to change the political will and attitudes of Americans to preserve the most amount of liberty. In the end though the neocons will get what they want and we will be going to Iran. Thanks Lew.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I don't believe that either Lew Rockwell or Jeff Deist is controlled opposition. My own take on the matter is, the liberty movement failed its supporters so they turned to the Alt-Right.
    Are you really trying to say that the biggest herd of cats American Politics has ever seen is doing something en masse?

And that the thing this herd of cats is doing as a bloc is joining the klan?

Seriously?

Are you really trying to say that the biggest herd of cats American Politics has ever seen is doing something en masse?

And that the thing this herd of cats is doing as a bloc is joining the klan?

Seriously?
    I didn't mention the klan. I haven't heard of it having any significance in a long time. But the dominant Zeitgeist for the younger conservatives definitely seems to be the Alt-Right.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    More of that clear delusional fantasy here, folks. (Psychology of the mark)
    Not delusion or fantasy, just speculation on my part.

I'm open to the possibility that Trump is what you say he is, but I don't think this alone necessarily proves it. There are a myriad of other facts that contradict your thesis, so it's not as clear cut as you make it seem. It's entirely possible that this endorsement, while damning on the surface, is motivated by some other factor than a straight quid pro quo between he and Trump. I can think of many reasons why Adelson might do this, but I don't know the reason, and neither do you... Who knows what they discussed?

I didn't mention the klan. I haven't heard of it having any significance in a long time. But the dominant Zeitgeist for the younger conservatives definitely seems to be the Alt-Right.
    Are we denying that the 'new alt-right movement' has things in common with the klan?

Are we claiming that the anti-war movement played a part in the liberty movement? Or are you just trying to change the subject?

Whatever Trump is, there are about a hundred echo chambers where any Trump fan can go have themselves a nice, static-free echo chamber experience, and pat themselves on the back for finding themselves an imperialist that can fool them into thinking he's not a globalist. This is one of the few places where the anti-war right and the anti-war left can meet and have a summit. And it doesn't look likely that this will be the spot, so long as the alt-right is allowed to newsletter this place.

Are we denying that the 'new alt-right movement' has things in common with the klan?

Are we claiming that the anti-war movement played a part in the liberty movement? Or are you just trying to change the subject?

Whatever Trump is, there are about a hundred echo chambers where any Trump fan can go have themselves a nice, static-free echo chamber experience, and pat themselves on the back for finding themselves an imperialist that can fool them into thinking he's not a globalist. This is one of the few places where the anti-war right and the anti-war left can meet and have a summit. And it doesn't look likely that this will be the spot, so long as the alt-right is allowed to newsletter this place.
    I don't claim to speak for "we". But since the topic is controlled opposition, the controlled opposition to the Liberty Movement came from Leftist Libertarians. That's what killed it and drove it's Libertarian element to the alt-right.

I don't claim to speak for "we". But since the topic is controlled opposition, the controlled opposition to the Liberty Movement came from Leftist Libertarians. That's what killed it and drove it's Libertarian element to the alt-right.
    I'm not alt right.

As long as you're speaking of this thing you obviously consider a bloc, tell me about myself. Am I a left-libertarian? Am I controlled opposition, driving antiwar, anti-discrimination libertarians into the arms of the Sons of the Klan?

Am I a left-libertarian?

anti-discrimination libertarians
    Define what you mean by anti-discrimination libertarian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12